Awesme ! Continue soon n dp pm me!
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Okies...so this is really nice!!
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey nice os... wish 4 2nd part... par now i dont want madhu wid rk but love the climax...
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@UK_VS: Nyc OS!!!!😊
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
its just awesome!
please mcontinue it qiukly! and if possible do PM  me!
UK_VS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Second part of the OS (bit long):

Madhu's perspective:
I walked into the RK mansion after a long shoot with Akira and Nikhil. Akira's magnum opus with Nikhil and I. As I walked in, I could hear RK's mother crying and hestitated. Here was a woman whose children (RK and Akira) were creative geniuses in their chosen fields but had not spoken to each other for over 6 years. I walked up to Radha ji and asked " Ma, whats wrong". She had tears and said " At least you still call me Ma; both my kids do not bother". She said RK is not to be seen since last night and am worried. I sat down beside her and said " Do not worry, he will be back". She felt better so I walked to my or our room. He was not around so I sat in the ottoman facing the window and was resting.

Just then my mobile blinked and I saw it was Akira's text wanting to know if all was well. I smiled at the the thought of Akira and Nikhil. My best friends in the industry. If one Kundra had hurt and broken me the other had become my strength. She took on her brother for me. I thought about Akira

Introduction to Akira Mohan Kundra: Akira and RK were thick as thieves and with Mohan Kundra's death and Ma's re-marriage, their bond became so strong. RK was a struggling actor and Akira an aspiring dancer and boy, was she she good. AK had no aspiration to enter the industry. But then came Dipali who not only tore open RK's heart but also created a wall between the siblings. So blind was RK in love that he threw Akira out when she voiced her discomfort about Dipali. It was then Akira decided to become a Director and went to the US. Today, Akira was known for her films not just in India but also the world. Actors were willing to set aside dates to work with her. But she worked only with the best and till date RK and she had not worked. 

Just the thought of Akira made me smile. She launched me and I owe my success to her. She was my friend, guide. But Akira had a secret: She and Nikhil were so in love but to the world Nikhil and I were a couple. They wanted to play a trick on all including the media. Both were so naughty and I began laughing at the thought. Given a chance Akira wanted to run away from the industry and open a dance school. Perhaps, this is the reason we were soulmates as we were forced into the industry by the same person: RK. Just thinking about my best friends made me smile. AND then I sensed RK's presence...

RK's version:
I walked into the mansion and knew that she had returned after a night shift with Nikhil and Akira. I had no idea if Nikhil and Madhu were just shooting or... As I walked into the room, I saw her lay on the ottoman with moon shining bright on her face with a smile..she looked so etheral in the pink saree and blue blouse. I wanted to pick her in my arms and kiss her. But I was also very drunk and this time on country liquor or desi daru. I walked towards her and she stood up; she went towards the wardrobe to change. I could not stop and held her against her wish. She looked at me with those fiery eyes...God, how I wanted to drown in them and her. 
I said " Perfect husband material hoon". She looked up surprised as I was narrating her lines.
I continued " Muon (Face) se desi daru ki boo aa rahi hai" BUT " I still love you" and she could not believe her ears.
I said : Aur aaj mein tume kissi bhi baat ke liye nahi rokunga" and then I knew I had fallen for her hard.
She looked at me and said " Promise" and I said " Haan". I bent down to kiss her lips but then she said something the shook my world apart. She said " Superstar, aap ke pass do options hai..Option A: Divorce and Option B: yah aap mujhe doosre heros ke saath romance karthe hue dekhna kas kar Nikhil". I looked at her and she had the evil grin that I taught her.

As she walked away I was stunned but also knew that I would NOT let her go. Then it hit me that Madhubala Shamsher Malik had not just taken away RK's heart but also his ego. She had tamed the Superstar. BUT the Superstar had his last card in his kitty and I smirked. It would be fun to tame my Junglee Billi like she had tamed me.

Part III soon (let me know if you liked it).

4ever4love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Enjoying this!  Pls PM me when u continue!!
hmmm i want rk and akire to get their relationship back to track and loving ths ss so far
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome...! RK would tame Madhubala..i guess now thats a little hard and task for him...!:)
love.piyali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Damn good...so now Mr RK will try to tame our Vinashbala...lets see how he does that...it would be quite interestin to see it...