Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Where are the men?

yessehm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
All the men are missing.

Really want to see Ahem, been so long.

Hope we get a track with him soon. A nice long track.

Fed up with the adoption track. Sure it's going to end with Urshi getting away scot free...
Edited by yessehm - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The men besides Chriag are in the precap of Monday's epi so the men are there on Tuesdays episode..
delsi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Deepikz

The men besides Chriag are in the precap of Monday's epi so the men are there on Tuesdays episode..

Mens are there but they ill remine as a doll watch all the drama from the side
really hate cvs😡
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: delsi

</div>Mens are there but they ill remine as a doll watchall the drama from the side
<div>really hate cvs😡

Deepika the ladys in Sns are the heros actually in every serial i watch the men hardly do anything.. they just stand there and look pretty.. as they say eye candy.. In sns as it is a saas bhau show so we can't complian when the tracks are related to this and kicthen politics.
delsi thumbnail

Deepika the ladys in Sns are the heros actually in every serial i watch the men hardly do anything.. they just stand there and look pretty.. as they say eye candy.. In sns as it is a saas bhau show so we can't complian when the tracks are related to this and kicthen politics.

you are right Deepz all places are men demonination but in serials its only women domination
that should inter change😛
DEEPZzzz thumbnail

</div>you are right Deepz all places are men demonination but in serials its only women domination
<div>that should inter change😛

i think the cv's know who they are targeting and these ppl are happy with the story.. my grandparents and the older generation is key target market for Sns i think
delsi thumbnail
@Deepz as always first preference for elders😉
DEEPZzzz thumbnail

@Deepz as always first preference for elders😉

that is why the romance in Sns is very mature..
delsi thumbnail

that is why the romance in Sns is very mature..

you are right they show mature love for elders what abt teenagers like us who are crazy on show if they wish they surel can show as like bade acchae lage thai
you not belive me Deepz but fue days back they started this show on tamil fom that day on wards my mum struck with it not only her but also my cousin they both watch like crazy more than us
if i went btw 7 to 7.30 my mom ill see me as a gliplsim
then why can't sns cvs show some thing like that
DEEPZzzz thumbnail

</div>you are right they show mature love for elders what abt teenagers like us who are crazy on show if they wish they surel can show as like bade acchae lage thai
<div>you not belive me Deepz but fue days back they started this show on tamil fom that day on wards my mum struck with it not only her but also my cousin they both watch like crazy more than us

if i went btw 7 to 7.30 my mom ill see me as a gliplsim

then why can't sns cvs show some thing like that

thats the thing not all teenagers watch Sns they watch shows like Ehm or the one u named.. the cvs know wat they r doing so its better to leave them do thier jobs.. we complain then we clap.. but as they say its drama that wins ppls hearts not romance.. yes we all love romance i do to but i hope they do show some romance in the mix of the drama