Originally posted by BHAVII
I agree that the current montage does not suit it due to the reasons you mentioned however when i looked at it the following came to my mind.
1) They are shown in sophisticated clothes meaning KC will reach back to top lawyer and will have all the riches that he deserved
. All the flowers show that KC will now make her life fresh, pure and fragrant just like flowers.
2) KC behind the swing and pushing it is symbollic since it shows that from now on KC would be the driving force and not Siddhi.
3) Yes they are not kids but it shows that despite them being old enough they are still young at heart
4) Them showing not touching each other - After so many years of the wedding, with kids around- its not about physical love its all about caring and sharing. Just ek ehsaas that we are together is enough for that couple. Which is very well depicted in this montage.
5) Siddhi looking back towards KC is symbolic conveying no more of dumbness from my side. I will look to KC for each and every issues from now on.
shd say a very interesting explanation BHAVI !
goes to say the interpretation depends !
liked your point of view .
If what you say is what holds in future , then maybe this montage is justified but somehow this reminds me more of the ugly past and so is a hitch in that sense .
maybe a new montage that could bring in all the points suggested by you would be nice .