Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 7:59am | IP Logged
hi

jay i dont think the channel or ph care for the show anymore. sorry if i sound negative but to me it looks as though, they want the show to go off air and for that they will give the reason of low trps. They obviously dont want trps to rise, thats why no promos, no segments, no promotion whatsoever. its a huge conspiracy of the ph and channel i believe

norzar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vipraja26

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "channel - this is for you... (Page 3)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vipraja26

vipraja26

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BHAVII

I agree that the current montage does not suit it due to the reasons you mentioned however when i looked at it the following came to my mind. 

1) They are shown in sophisticated clothes meaning KC will reach back to top lawyer and will have all the riches that he deservedEmbarrassed. All the flowers show that KC will now make her life fresh, pure and fragrant just like flowers.  

2) KC behind the swing and pushing it is symbollic since it shows that from now on KC would be the driving force and not Siddhi.

3) Yes they are not kids but it shows that despite them being old enough they are still young at heartEmbarrassed .

4) Them showing not touching each other - After so many years of the wedding, with kids around- its not about physical love its all about caring and sharing. Just ek ehsaas that we are together is enough for that couple. Which is very well depicted in this montage. 

5) Siddhi looking back towards KC is symbolic conveying no more of dumbness from my side. I will look to KC for each and every issues from now on. 

shd  say  a  very  interesting  explanation  BHAVI  !

goes  to  say  the  interpretation  depends  !

liked  your  point  of  view  .

If  what  you  say  is  what  holds  in  future  ,  then  maybe  this  montage  is  justified  but  somehow  this  reminds  me  more  of  the  ugly past  and  so  is  a  hitch  in  that sense .

maybe  a  new  montage  that  could  bring  in  all  the  points  suggested  by  you  would  be nice .

saloni12

Groupbie

saloni12

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 8:09am | IP Logged
vaise Colors channel ka bhi jawab nahi...show banate hai...dekhate hai...awards bhi dete hai...magar show ko apnane se darte hai, promote karne se darte haiWink...The dirty picture of colorsLOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.