Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Rush2220

IF-Sizzlerz

Rush2220

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 1:26am | IP Logged

Jo dikhta hai wo bikta hai...rightly said, Parichay has become 'extinct' on ColorsTV,Ouch it just comes at its showtime and repeated twice.

Earlier we got promos and those 2 min segment of 'ab tak aapne dekha' and whole week's episodes were recapped. ALL this is still there for the OTHER shows but 'Parichay'. NO PROMOS & NO RECAPS FOR PARICHAY.

I actually sat and saw the 'ab tak aapne dekha' of other shows whose TRPs are high and they are promoted extensively, personally not my 'cup of coffee' so in my POV I'll say 'chahe kitana bhi ghatiya hai...jo dikhta hai woh bikta hai'

Inspired by you Jay, I did some analysis too...however crazy that may sound LOL

Our show 'Parichay comes at 10.30 with TRP at 1.3. The highest TRP in this slot is Veera at 2.6, the diff is 1.3 not really bad i'd say coz of the time slot and TRP trend of this slot.

Now come to prime time i.e 8 to 10... 8 to 9 shows are fine but what about 9 to 10 slot on Colors. The 9pm show on Colors has TRP of 1.5 where as the highest in this slot is Starplus with a TRP of 4.3, diff is of 2.8 and at 9.30 colors has TRP of 1.6 compared to SP again 3.7, diff of 2.1...

Still it's ok for Colors to promote these shows and not ours on the pretext of low TRPs...Really?Confused

Edited by Rush2220 - 12 February 2013 at 1:21am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

vipraja26chitsssSilambuPradseshi.nlkarthi173parichayanjay_bpmshweta_r

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "channel - this is for you... (Page 2)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chitsss

IF-Dazzler

chitsss

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 1:41am | IP Logged

Both Channel and PH is equally responsible for the crap Parichay aired in between.I agree the previous creatives and writers did think up some inglorious plots but why did the channel agree to it? The channels have a huge say in what is been aired these days.Dussera was mocked by the writers and creatives but didn't COLOR's think it was perhaps inappropriate to encourage it?

Moreover the time slot was just because COLOR's could air their BB.So aren't they responsible too.I have noticed that the ad's have increased though they still only have 2 official sponsors.But seriously they can't find enough revenue so as to air a promo? Ok fine atleast promote it via SBB SBS?

There was a time when I felt the creatives and writers were sabotaging the show now looks like the channel has taken over!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vipraja26karthi173Rush2220jay_bpmparichayan

eshi.nl

IF-Rockerz

eshi.nl

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Rush nice analysis
Colors think that one show will give total grp of the channel.so they are promoting that show.
Colors ...Aur karo promote stick to those shows with high TRPs.iam sure after a month or so all other shows on colors will be ignored by them.only ladoo Will be promoted.nice strategy ha colors...plz do continue this.you will reach no.1 position from last Angry Evil Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

karthi173Rush2220jay_bpmparichayan

parichayan

IF-Sizzlerz

parichayan

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshi.nl

Rush nice analysis
Colors think that one show will give total grp of the channel.so they are promoting that show.
Colors ...Aur karo promote stick to those shows with high TRPs.iam sure after a month or so all other shows on colors will be ignored by them.only ladoo Will be promoted.nice strategy ha colors...plz do continue this.you will reach no.1 position from last Angry Evil Smile
i second u,let them stick to their most fav showAngry,one think they jus cant understand that we are show fans,one's we lost the show(god forbid) they'll simultaneously lost the audience although we would be heart broken but for them its a loss of viewership for how long they can clinch the audience for 2-3  shows,the one on top will not remain top forever,each n every  show must be given equal treatment

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

16zaraadoharejay_bpm

Silambu

IF-Dazzler

Silambu

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Well, if they continue to ignore us like this, we can unsubscribe COLORS channel from cable and can always watch in the net, since they are so fond of only discussing it the net. We have the power to do so.

Why keep supporting Colors channel when they dont listen to us as we could have easily jumped ship as well. But we didnt abandon the ship when Parichay needs us more than ever now with the ridiculous TRP as a resulit of slot time change, horrid storyline before the new CV and lately lack of promotions on TV.

What they fail to understand is, by ignoring the 10.30 pm slot by giving its promos to increase viewership

1) they are actually losing customers to other channel who are totally ignorant of the new developments in Parichay

2) they are shooting themselves on their feet as they will lose their GRP and lose their rankings to other channel.

3) Loss of revenue - Sure they can always find another show but who will watch it as people have already started to go missing and have gone to other channels. Advertisers may have to think twice giving ads to colors at 10.30 pm show. If a top show like Parichay is given this unfair treatment, what is there left to say about a new show, no matter how much awareness they create. The channel forget that the only reason the show is still watched by some loyalist fans is due to Sameer and Keerti - SINAL.

Like Jay mentioned on his post, they could just take the precap and use it  as promos . Actually I notice a couple of serial doing exactly that and I dont see why there's no reason Parichay could not follow the same path.

Obviously something is not well between the channel and PH. Whatever it is they need to sort it out bet themselves. to reach amicable decision benefiting the viewers for the success and longevity of the show.

Hope they wake up before its too late.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

16zaravipraja26adoharePradskarthi173jay_bpm

jyoti-sidd

jyoti-sidd

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 4:08am | IP Logged
ya right jay m agree ...
N specially hate nbtnmkk .jisne pari ko swap kr diya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jay_bpm

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Another word or two on montage.
Current montage - I do not see actual connection between SINAL in someway as there is no eye-contact, no touch and bond through may be swing. Also, they are no longer kids who need to play with swingThumbs Down

Now promotion, if I remember correctly, most puke-worthy track was highly promoted. There was an article for build-up and most disgusting promo aired through-out the weekend. Now that we have something sensible and worth watching, no promo what so ever?Confused So many people stopped watching after disgusting promo, they didn't bother to wait for actual episode. I assume many are like me who watch Colors only for ParichayTongue. No interest in any other stupid show. Both CVs and Channel have done so much to screw over beautiful show. First CVs were hellbent on ruining the show, which channel very well allowedAngry and now channel is not interested in doing anything.

Let me give you a math lesson. When Parichay was on 9:30 pm slot, it maintained 2.0+ trp. In 2011, few weeks in the begining and week of Anand's death trps were below 2.0. But ever since SINAL marriage, trps have been near 3 and over 3.0 In 2012 you people sure messed up so much, but still trps were 2.0+. Only week before leap trps went 1.8 for obvious reasons. 
No offense to other show in the time slot, but they have not managed to go above 1.9. So you people suck at creativity and math; no wonder you struggle to entertain us.

A tip for promo - no need to shoot new ones. Right now you people could air short clip of Veena asking Kunal will he be responsible to send GAurav in jail and Kunal saying he doesn't know what he will do but he will fight the case. Simple as that so what's stopping youErmm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vipraja26Silambukarthi173PradsRush2220BHAVIIshweta_r

BHAVII

IF-Stunnerz

BHAVII

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 7:25am | IP Logged
I agree that the current montage does not suit it due to the reasons you mentioned however when i looked at it the following came to my mind. 

1) They are shown in sophisticated clothes meaning KC will reach back to top lawyer and will have all the riches that he deservedEmbarrassed. All the flowers show that KC will now make her life fresh, pure and fragrant just like flowers.  

2) KC behind the swing and pushing it is symbollic since it shows that from now on KC would be the driving force and not Siddhi.

3) Yes they are not kids but it shows that despite them being old enough they are still young at heartEmbarrassed .

4) Them showing not touching each other - After so many years of the wedding, with kids around- its not about physical love its all about caring and sharing. Just ek ehsaas that we are together is enough for that couple. Which is very well depicted in this montage. 

5) Siddhi looking back towards KC is symbolic conveying no more of dumbness from my side. I will look to KC for each and every issues from now on. 

Edited by BHAVII - 12 February 2013 at 7:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vipraja26parichayan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.