Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ann5

Goldie

ann5

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
anyone can just come into someones yard and start to live...their house is completely secured with guards and cctv and stuff and yet still anyone can walk  into sp home...it is jus a joke that  akash,mom and wife is living in the yard in some sort of tent...where are they doing their numbers, taking a bath and stuff... in the fountain...although this is a serial it is sometimes so funny that we have to take it as a comedy...and i quite agree with the post arti is supposed to be around 6 months pregnant, yash said soon she will have the baby and she is jumping through windows and still don't have a tummy...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

padmavarnuresmeraldalulujjjjmaha9lovely_nikkigafulu14

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "akash & fam. living in sp yard????" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ilovepyaar

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovepyaar

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
No need to be negative!

Akash was SP's driver, and he hasn't kicked out Akash and his mom yet. Simple.

And Aarti's only around 3-4 months pregnant right now, they mentioned a month ago that she was 3 months pregnant. People jump around a lot in pregnancy, even if they're further along that six months.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yamunah79lulujjjjgafulu14

sheema_rajoo

IF-Dazzler

sheema_rajoo

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
 OMG I can't stop LOL after reading this post especially the bath in the fountain and aarti jumping through windows when she's 6 months pregnant...

ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lulujjjjgafulu14

gafulu14

IF-Stunnerz

gafulu14

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lulujjjj

lovely_nikki

IF-Sizzlerz

lovely_nikki

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Ann even I wondered the same. There is no bathroom/ washroom, etc LOL  Maybe they are using public restrooms. Confused

lulujjjj

nuresmeralda

Goldie

nuresmeralda

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFL

lulujjjj

lulujjjj

IF-Rockerz

lulujjjj

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
bath in the fountain LOL any way aarti jumping through the window i loveROFLd it no problem yaar LOL

Edited by lulujjjj - 11 February 2013 at 11:02pm

villager00

IF-Sizzlerz

villager00

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Hi Ann, i think with the ruckus that Aakash did, the Scindhias cannot just drive them away. It could be that it was a show of consideration on SP's side as throwing them out would be another buzz for the media.. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.