Punar Vivah

Who is Ishita?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

DKB532

Groupbie

DKB532

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Sorry...I just recently started to read Punar Vivah updates again...and I came across a girl named Ishita. I would just like to know who she is and when she entered the show...that's all thanks! Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nuresmeraldayamunah79maha9gafulu14

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who is Ishita?" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ilovepyaar

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovepyaar

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Ishita is a new entry. She's handicapped and was supposed to marry Yash, but Yash pretty much left her in the middle of the phere's so Akash took over for money, but he didn't get the money, and he isn't treating his wife with respect either. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DKB532yamunah79gafulu14

gafulu14

IF-Stunnerz

gafulu14

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
MLA KI APPAHIJ BETI, WAS GOING TO MARRY,SKY MAARY

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DKB532

nuresmeralda

Goldie

nuresmeralda

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
the girl that supposed to marry yash...but akash marry her... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DKB532

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.