Page 2 Page 4

MelodiousDreams

IF-Rockerz

MelodiousDreams

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Dwelling on the Details: Moments of Sweetness

{Episode 254}

February 11th, 2013: "Meethi boliyaan sunn lo bezubaani lamhon ki..."

Yash and Aarti are so adorable! The rest of you can keep the speculations and analysis going...I only have enough time to make a list today! Big smile LOL

Super quick list of nuances I loved:

- "Bas, Yashji!" - Aarti strides over and turns Yash around to face her with such force...That's what "haq jataana" is, in a moment, right there. Asserting that she has the right to do such a thing now, and tell him to come and sleep, even though she knows how troubled he is...

- "Mujhe neend nahi aayegi..." - And then there is a glimmer of concern in Aarti's eyes before she wills herself to be more strong in her conviction so that Yash will comply and relax...Seeing that quick shift in Kratika's eyes is amazing! Aarti's demeanor is assertive but gentle, and I love that!

- It's SO beautiful how Yash's expression changes as Aarti strokes his hair! First he is visibly stricken with worry from those thoughts and stress that have been tormenting him all day...Then as Aarti runs her fingers across his hair, he loosens up and smiles softly...And with that smile extending from his lips to his eyes, he instinctively turns his head in her lap to look up at her. Aaah, love Gurmeet's soft smile!

- The camera catches everything so naturally, almost like we're seeing Aarti from Yash's perspective slightly...Love the part where Yash reaches for Aarti's hand as his eyes start to get heavy with sleep...He wraps his fingers around her hand for a moment and then lets go, which gives her more liberty to massage his head...Yash has Aarti's support and once again, we see him finding solace because of her presence, her words, her touch. Think of that day when he was a tortured soul blaming himself for being a "bad" son, brother, and father (and husband)...Gayatri was there for Yash then...Aarti is here for Yash now...

- LOVE how the camera tilts smoothly to show Aarti rubbing Yash's head near his temple and the way he responds to her touch - shifting his position, snuggling closer, resting his cheek more comfortably on her lap...Aarti's answering smile is so, so, so sweet!

- "Abhi matlab abhi. Now!" - I freaking love the director and cameraman! The capturing of all these tiny nuances - especially now that Ishita is around and somehow has to feel envious of Yash-Aarti's closeness (she has no idea...no idea how much these two have been through to GET to this point!) - is so well done! Aarti holding Yash's hands in a desperate display of how much she is craving chocolate...LOL! Aww!

- And then Yash extricates his hands and leans against the car, trying to explain, only to have Aarti grab them again! "Nahi, Yashji...Mujhe chocolate abhi chahiye, toh abhi chahiye, toh abhi chahiye, toh abhi chahiye!" ROFL Gaaah, Kratika gets full marks for making Aarti sound like the most adorable petulant pregnant woman ever! She sounds just like a little child! So cute!

- "Nahi, Aartiji, main chocolate abhi kahan se -?" - Haha, Gurmeet's transitioning expressions throughout this entire portion that follows! Awww, haha! Gotta love Yash and his teasing! That eyebrow raise that Gurmeet does, the way Kratika's face lights up in response...and the way she comes over and snatches the chocolate bar from his hands...LOL Sooo cute! But it doesn't end here!

- "Thank you, Yashji!" - Aww, the way she says this reminds me of that day when she wished Yash good morning ever so sweetly (the "suhaana mausam" day, remember? Wink). She is such a sweet childlike angel sometimes! Yash receives her hug happily, nodding a little to himself as if to say, "You're welcome...I knew you'd want it..." Embarrassed

- Okay, can I just say that both Gurmeet and Kratika look super attractive with messy hair like this? There's that one second when Aarti pulls out of the hug, smiling...and then later, when Aarti turns away from Yash (Kratika turns toward the camera with a smile) and her hair is all messy...She looks so pretty! To make things even more adorable, there's a slight bounce in Aarti's step when she pulls out of the hug before telling Yash that she was joking around with him; his "Yeah, yeah, I know..." nod is hilarious, too! LOL That chocolate made her so happy that she all but ran off in the direction of the house as Yash was leaving! LOL She bounded off and then slowed down after a little while, haha! Too cute, these two!

- "Jaldi aa jaayiyega, haan?" - Just...AWWW! Embarrassed Absolutely ADORE the nuances captured in the multiple profile shots of Gurmeet and Kratika as Yash caresses Aarti's cheek and strokes her hair with his hand! And then she brings her hand up to wrap it around his wrist, smiling at him happily...*sigh* So much love in the way he is looking at her! Heart

- One more thing...I love that as soon as Yash feels Aarti's hand on his shoulder, he turns...and once he sees her, his entire focus shifts to her, just like her focus is entirely on him. They are oblivious to the things happening around them, because their world consists of the two of them and their children...In addition to being a nice throwback to the day Yash pouted and grumbled about Aarti loving the children more than him and then ended up becoming a statue because of his wife, this also reminded me of that math problem scene from way back when...

Edited by MelodiousDreams - 12 February 2013 at 12:19am

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

dot3Nandita19701HappyGrl*Sohana*Singh*srilanka123keerthus.9Sunrio80meenadsouzaForeverAarYan.LovelyDreamer.jyoti_10nuresmeraldanirmalac99madhusquareMulasunitha02jayhi_ksApplefkriti07angakesridevi_nKittya_Cullenluv_lvndrFireLordPhoenixMalika_ZL_KhanlulujjjjDeepti1808JeanPaulRA17akui1984aanyakunatjyoti06ilovepyaarEuphoria.faria86maha9lovely_nikkigcluvgafulu14

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "{Episode 254} Moments of Sweetness" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Comrade4eva..

IF-Rockerz

..Comrade4eva..

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
You made Aarya's sweet moments seem even sweeter!!EmbarrassedHeart

Great analysis dear!!!ClapStar

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ApplefMelodiousDreamslulujjjjlovely_nikkigcluv

Abby18

Groupbie

Abby18

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Awesome ...your description about the scene is amazing...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MelodiousDreamslulujjjjlovely_nikki

lovely_nikki

IF-Sizzlerz

lovely_nikki

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
I always love to read your take on AarYa's scenes. You really give a whole new dimension and meaning to the whole scene. Clap The way you describe each second, each moment ( even the smallest moment) of their nuances is mind blowing. Clap Star Clap

And what to say about AarYa. Clap

And what to say about GC and KS's acting and expressions Clap. Words are not enough to describe their nuances. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MelodiousDreamsuluvmglulujjjjgcluv

.LovelyDreamer.

Coolbie

.LovelyDreamer.

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Borna.. Im going to kill u...  pakka, I m  going to kill u for killing me with ur writings...

aww.. AarYa rockz... i hvnt watch the epi.. 
now  u make me feel more bad tht i missed such a awesome scene...
sob sob...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MelodiousDreamslulujjjjlovely_nikki

kriti07

IF-Dazzler

kriti07

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
nice take loved it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MelodiousDreamslulujjjj

lulujjjj

IF-Rockerz

lulujjjj

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
aww dear reading your take on aarya soft romance is more sweeter.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MelodiousDreams

jyoti_10

Goldie

jyoti_10

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Such a beautiful writeup. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MelodiousDreams

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.