Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

Is this normal?

bubbles22 Groupbie
bubbles22
bubbles22

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
I am wondering that here in the US, as in many other countries, we do not leave children unattended even for a few minutes in a car, even if we have to pop in and out of a place. ( Exceptions are everywhere)
So why did Akshara leave 3 kids, fully aware that her own son is extremely naughty and can do anything at any given time, to go get them ice cream? Could she not have taken them with her on the pretext of allowing them to choose flavors?
How responsible is leaving the kids alone, albeit for even a few minutes? When Varsha was shown being upset with Akshara, I could not but agree more.
If I send my child with someone, I would expect them to atleast have an eye on my child throughout.
Opinions/ Views?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nakshu_2012ANN91MamuKiBhanji

sugarsweet Senior Member
sugarsweet
sugarsweet

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
well although i agree that varsha being upset with akshara part...even i could not hold varsha wrong there...but at the same time i guess sometimes as a human we do tend to make judgements that prove us wrong...some go unnoticed because they dont exactly harm us or affect us in a drastic manner while some wrong decisions can trun our life upside down...
as for leaving the children alone i dont think akshara left them alone as she keeps saying she had an eye on them except for  the one unfortunate moment that she looked away...i dont know what i am trying to say but all in all i feel bad for all three...akshara, varsha and mostly annanya...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vim916MamuKiBhanji

MamuKiBhanji IF-Rockerz
MamuKiBhanji
MamuKiBhanji

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Varsha was right in her place...at that time...but when her mind will be relaxed.she will definitely feel that she overreacted ...
and Akshara also know that Varsha was right...she was helpless
janhavi58 IF-Sizzlerz
janhavi58
janhavi58

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Akshara didnt leave the kids for hrs, it was just for sometime and even standing there  she constantly was keeping eye on them...she even wraned them, okk i agree duggu is naughty but what about ananya, she is not that naughty  but even she didnt listen to akshi. Here i am not balaming the kids neither akshi, but children tend to behave like this, unaware of the sonsequences

i dont know about US, but here children usually play in parks and their moms and gurdians sit aside and chit chatLOL
*Dev.* Coolbie
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Its a unusual thing, nobody is responsible.
-Puja- Goldie
-Puja-
-Puja-

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 5:37am | IP Logged
such type of incident happens, aksi was taking eye on him but as opted differtly so incidents happen tat tym even she is human so such type of things happens

Edited by -Puja- - 12 February 2013 at 5:33am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index