Punar Vivah

My Theory on this track

snowypatches02 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yash has got to be G3 son - may be Radha has been collecting Yash's photos from childhood for some reason to be used later for blackmail, slander etc wanting to take a revenge on something SP did in the past with her family and she lost a son because of that and using Yash to fulfill her demands - obviously some mystery - G3 not knowing could have given birth to twins Yash and Akash (Radha maybe a pretend nurse at the time) - some twins don't always look the same - and Radha could have kidnapped Akash (hence DNA match) for revenge kept a tab on Yash and hit when the time was right like so now in this twist of things πŸ˜• but still don't understand what this storyline has got to do with Punar Vivah and our leads πŸ˜• unless Radha is SP first wife and he is hiding it πŸ˜†

Your opinions will be appreciated 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ng_cooltools thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
good theory. like this idea so far :-)
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This whole track has brought about a new dimension to the story...

I am also keen to see where they take it from here...
angake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
"but still don't understand what this storyline has got to do with Punar Vivah and our leads πŸ˜• unless Radha is SP first wife and he is hiding it πŸ˜†"

Snowy, in response to the bold, the premise of this show was how two people get a second chance at life and if they can embrace this second chance or not. And if they do, how they deal with obstacles that come their way. So isn't this a huge emotional issue in Yash's life? Wouldn't this show how with Aarti's support he can overcome such a big trauma? Every track does not have to have a literal connection to the words Punar VIvah, isn't it?

So, IMO, I think this story line have everything to do with our leads and how through punar vivah they have embraced each other and have gained each other's love and support which then helps them get through their trying times. πŸ˜³
akui1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
WOW snowy - good theory!! I am not sure if this is the way CV is going but interesting point!! But I am thinking why would Radha keep Yash's photos if he is not her son? Why would she care about him? πŸ€”
I dunno!!
snowypatches02 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: akui1984

WOW snowy - good theory!! I am not sure if this is the way CV is going but interesting point!! But I am thinking why would Radha keep Yash's photos if he is not her son? Why would she care about him? πŸ€”

I dunno!!

Interesting question indeed - the only reason I can think of is revenge but to start with I am wondering how Akash is SP's son if DNA match - Yash could be the reason how her own son died accidentaly when they were children and she kidnapped Akash as substitute when he was born - pronounced dead - Radha being the nurse or something else kidnapped Akash and raised him as his own πŸ€” 
snowypatches02 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: angake

"but still don't understand what this storyline has got to do with Punar Vivah and our leads πŸ˜• unless Radha is SP first wife and he is hiding it πŸ˜†"

Snowy, in response to the bold, the premise of this show was how two people get a second chance at life and if they can embrace this second chance or not. And if they do, how they deal with obstacles that come their way. So isn't this a huge emotional issue in Yash's life? Wouldn't this show how with Aarti's support he can overcome such a big trauma? Every track does not have to have a literal connection to the words Punar VIvah, isn't it?

So, IMO, I think this story line have everything to do with our leads and how through punar vivah they have embraced each other and have gained each other's love and support which then helps them get through their trying times. πŸ˜³

Hmm interesting thought I totally agree about the second chance and how people would have  to adjust to each other after remarriage coping with turmoils, obstacles, hardships and family ineunedos etc and that's just what we have been watching from the very beginning of this show and it's been a great show.  It's a known fact that a large number of male generation have extra marital affairs though I despise it totally and people get away with it as well - so maybe the CV's are trying to show this scenario from a positive angle that these things do happen in life and how we are supposed to deal with it with the support of the family  and sometimes mistakes do happen knowingly or unknowingly and maybe ... Yash and Aarti's role is to give moral support to Pa and Ma cause to an extent they have gone through this type of problem in a different sense and are able to understand the predicament so they have to protect and defend them for their respect and honor. I hope I am making some kind of sense πŸ˜†  Embarrassed Yash would understand his father's err and help him and Aarti will support Ma in coping with husband's mistake - so in other words it's family support all around that can help get through various issues in life could be the new message! In a nut shell it's a case of legitimate relationship or ilegitimate relationship! πŸ€”
Jaisoif thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I have a feeling it might be something like this, good job!
yamunah79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: angake

"but still don't understand what this storyline has got to do with Punar Vivah and our leadsπŸ˜•unless Radha is SP first wife and he is hiding itπŸ˜†"

So, IMO, I think this story line have everything to do with our leads and how through punar vivah they have embraced each other and have gained each other's love and support which then helps them get through their trying times.😳

well said πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘