Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avyarima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i agree with you (above writer)

I dont care what ever one thinks, but nothing care justify RK's actions...never.
i dont care if he was dying , sick, someone puts a bullet on his head!...nothing can make him clean.

I never accepted his love anyway so i dont find this a big deal for my heart, but i really feel bad for Madhu and the rest of the viewers who saw him as a lover.

i have created a post on RK's unnatural change and how Madhu fall for him so easily...which i really didnt approve.

If you remember the day he came to the family the first time after breaking Madhu's engagement he said that...he  said that HE can fake being good just to get what he wants, and he mocks them for believing he was truly a good guy.

so he just did it again...this time in a very big way AND MOST OF ALL FELL FOR IT AGAIN.

BUT i will never forgive him...NEVER!

I JUST WANT THIS TO BE A HATE STORY...NOTHING LOVE!

WITH BOTH RK AND MADHU AS THE MAIN LEAD...

but i will never accept a love story from them.

Anu_4_U thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing...
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
the suspense is killing me. atleast padmini is retaliating. 
VampNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Tfs.
I dnt mind if Padmini curses RK coz this show is written by a human who Im sure wont make this curse work๐Ÿคฃ waise I wonder who cursed Madhu tat she is in this state๐Ÿ˜•
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
as expected...Padmini expecting something from RK was too much but she had too..she knows how much madhu loves him...hope this curse works..
Originally posted by: -Madhubala-

as expected...Padmini expecting something from RK was too much but she had too..she knows how much madhu loves him...hope this curse works..

Trishna curse to Madhu about her marriage to rk became true, & now Padmini curse to RK about his life is on the way ๐Ÿคฃ

The show name should be changed into Curse - EK Ishq Ek Junoon or Revenge- Ek Ishq Ek Junoon.   ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†
-Rimsha-sizzles thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
๐Ÿ˜ญ god job padds๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
aahaaan_rk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hope it really does a miracle and make Rk healthy...coz frm where
I can see... he needs some serious medical attention!!!!
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Thanks for Sharing - sounded like the kiron kher curse in Devdas..๐Ÿ˜†
sree.gattu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
when padmini cursing rk w,he didn't smirk but his facial expressions are telling as if i'm leading or going to lead that life only.rk ki chehre par muskurahat lanewaali sirf madhu.with madhu rk's smile is also gone till madhu return back we're not going to rk smiling or laughing whole heartedly