Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

ilovepyaar

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovepyaar

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Can I ask you something? What is wrong with being an illegitimate child? Yes, I know that the parent's of this child shared an intimate relationship out of wedlock. In the case of Punar Vivah, it's likely that SP and Radha had this kind of relationship while SP was married to Gayatri. Why is everyone against Yash being an illegitimate child though? I see nothing wrong with it. There won't be anything disgusting about him... after all, he himself does not know he's illegitimate so why in the world should it matter?

I'm actually repulsed by some of the posts I've read here, implying that Yash will be dirty if he is someone else's son. Uhh I don't think so. I disagree. There's nothing, and I repeat nothing wrong with the child if you were born out of wedlock. It isn't the child's fault!

I'm looking forward to this track and I sincerely hope that Yash turns out to be Radha and SP's child just so the CVs can send out another powerful social message about this.

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

yulinNandita1970meenadsouza-Surma-Popo.avyarimanuresmeraldanirmalac99pratimaan2012aimfjyoti_10Mulasnowypatches02Applefsheema_rajooangakekriti07Kittya_Cullennan0102sara1990princess121993..Comrade4eva..-AarYaholic-MelodiousDreamsAngeloScuroaanyakunatKrishnaluv94jyoti06Euphoria.kmfan_2maha9shalini28lovely_nikkigafulu14pickachuSurish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "So What if Yash is Illegitimate?" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pickachu

IF-Stunnerz

pickachu

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
I agree with u!
I'm soo looking forward to this track!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

snowypatches02ilovepyaarlovely_nikkigafulu14

lovely_nikki

IF-Sizzlerz

lovely_nikki

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Thanks once again saffi for making this post. Clap

I also don't understand, if parents did something wrong why should their child suffer?

If Yash is illegitimate does that makes him any lesser of a person? Will that change who he really is? Apart from his identity, will that change Yash as a person, a good natured human being? 

I can go on and on about this.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

snowypatches02aanyakunatprincess121993MelodiousDreamsilovepyaargafulu14Surish

ilovepyaar

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovepyaar

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely_nikki

Thanks once again saffi for making this post. Clap

I also don't understand, if parents did something wrong why should their child suffer?

If Yash is illegitimate does that makes him any lesser of a person? Will that change who he really is? Apart from his identity, will that change Yash as a person, a good natured human being? 

I can go on and on about this.

Exactly! If he's illegitimate, it says nothing about his own character. Why in the world does the child suffer because of their parent's actions? It makes NO sense to me, but it's typical for illegitimate children to suffer in India and other countries, when it is not their fault at all!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

snowypatches02AngeloScuroaanyakunatlovely_nikkigafulu14Surish

VashH

IF-Dazzler

VashH

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Very well said ..
The fact is .. There are no illegitimate
children...Only illegitimate parents ..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

snowypatches02AngeloScuroIntrepidailovepyaarlovely_nikkiSurish

gafulu14

IF-Stunnerz

gafulu14

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
I agree with u!
after 30 years does not matter, now he has to make his family happy.

does not matter for yash to change parents. He has pespect n love 4 g3 n sp and stay same 4 yash . not change

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

snowypatches02AngeloScurolovely_nikkiilovepyaarSurish

ilovepyaar

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovepyaar

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjayhenry4

Very well said ..
The fact is .. There are no illegitimate
children...Only illegitimate parents ..

That's another debate completely. I'm against extra-marital affairs, but I think each case should be looked at differently before generalizing the whole category as illegitimate. For all we know, there was something that triggered them to behave that way. I think it was with both parties sober consent with SP and Radha, if there was indeed an extra-marital affair, but I'll want to hear the whole story first.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

snowypatches02AngeloScurolovely_nikkiSurish

jikky_84

IF-Sizzlerz

jikky_84

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
I agree with you Saffi Tongue

Being anyone's son does not change the person Yash is.  If something happened between SP and Radha, then its their problem. Not only Yash, Akash also should not suffer, both Yash and Akash did no mistake and if anyone did a mistake its their parents.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

snowypatches02AngeloScurolovely_nikkiilovepyaarSurish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.