Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav
Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

India-Forums

Parvarrish... interesting forum

madhoo Goldie
madhoo
madhoo

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 3:49pm | IP Logged

Hi everyone!!  Sorry but I had to make this topic.  The thing is I have been a member of IF for a long time and have visited many different forums over time (mostly being a silent member).  Anyway, I have to say that of all the forums that I have visited, including IPKKND, Parvarrish forum is the most interesting one.  Why?  Because today is my first day on this forum and already I got scared twice.  Once with that ghost prank and now another member just told me that Raavi gets worse than Raashi down the road.  (I just started to watch this show and I'm at the point where the track is on Raashi being a teen.)

Oh wow!! Kya forum hai - yahan kya jaan lena ek routine hai?  LOL
I meant this forum is interesting in a good way Big smile

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhBubblyRlizzie1765_TaNi_Mahek_No1romiosugar1Freethinker112AB_DaKriticizerSamraat_92Shwets1502DelightedHeartMaaNeeTLuV

AB_DaKriticizer IF-Sizzlerz
AB_DaKriticizer
AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Welcome dear,
Just stick with us. And you'll get to see more interesting stuff...
But, promise that you won't leave.Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhooMahek_No1

madhoo Goldie
madhoo
madhoo

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Thank you!  I will not leave the forum - that's for sure, but can't promise if I will be as active as today.  But I will be a normal visitor to this forum from now on and will share my thoughts about the tracks I watch and watch out for other "pranks" LOL

Mahek_No1Samraat_92

Mahek_No1 IF-Sizzlerz
Mahek_No1
Mahek_No1

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
I am pretty new to the forum too and enjoy it here, before this forum I have only posted in Bigg Boss forum.

Interesting forum it is indeed, yahan par FT Jaise kuch namoone hain an isliye joh kissi ki jaan aik din le kar rahe ge (just kidding) LOL

madhooSamraat_92

Mahek_No1 IF-Sizzlerz
Mahek_No1
Mahek_No1

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhoo

Thank you!  I will not leave the forum - that's for sure, but can't promise if I will be as active as today.  But I will be a normal visitor to this forum from now on and will share my thoughts about the tracks I watch and watch out for other "pranks" LOL

Good choice to watch this show as it is one of the best shows. I have been watching it since day 1 and have visited the forum before but not posted here, I like the atmosphere in this forum so I am gonna try and posts as much as I can here.

Enjoy your stay here at your own risk though "passengers are requested to look after their hearts we will not be held liable if anyone ends up having a heart attack" LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

madhooashajSamraat_92Shwets1502

madhoo Goldie
madhoo
madhoo

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahek_No1

I am pretty new to the forum too and enjoy it here, before this forum I have only posted in Bigg Boss forum.

Interesting forum it is indeed, yahan par FT Jaise kuch namoone hain an isliye joh kissi ki jaan aik din le kar rahe ge (just kidding) LOL
Main mili asie FT jaise "namoono" se aur jino ne meri jaan bhi lee.. LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahek_No1

Mahek_No1 IF-Sizzlerz
Mahek_No1
Mahek_No1

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 4:17pm | IP Logged

Main mili asie FT jaise "namoono" se aur jino ne meri jaan bhi lee.. LOLLOL

Yeh to shuruwaat hain agge agge Dekhye Hota hain Kya LOL
madhoo Goldie
madhoo
madhoo

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 4:22pm | IP Logged

Good choice to watch this show as it is one of the best shows. I have been watching it since day 1 and have visited the forum before but not posted here, I like the atmosphere in this forum so I am gonna try and posts as much as I can here.

Enjoy your stay here at your own risk though "passengers are requested to look after their hearts we will not be held liable if anyone ends up having a heart attack" LOL
LOLLOL  Thanks for the warning!!  Kaash yeh warning thodi jaldi mil jaati LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashaj

Go to top