Hitler Didi

Article: Zara to go to mental assylum

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Tweeg

Tweeg

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Sorry if already posted...
http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/zaara-be-admitted-mental-asylum-after-trying-kill-indira-hitler-didi

Zaara to be admitted to a mental asylum after trying to kill Indira in Hitler Didi

Zee TV's Hitler Didi, proRati Pandeyduced by Trilogy Krikos is on a roll with an upswing in the ratings. With Rishi (Sumit Vats) and Indira (Rati Pandey) getting together again, viewers expect a romantic phase in the story line. However, Zaara is determined to make life hell for Indira and will plan to kill her in the coming episodes.

We hear that Zaara gets to her scheming best when she tries to kill Indira so that Rishi and Indira do not unite. However, her plans fail and this is when it will be revealed that Zaara is psychotic. Zaara will then be admitted into a mental asylum for further treatment.

We tried contacting Sumit Vats, but he remained unavailable.

We hear that the shoot for this particular sequence will happen soon

Edited by Tweeg - 11 February 2013 at 5:48pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Asya6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Article: Zara to go to mental assylum" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

manali65

Goldie

manali65

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
tfs. It is obvious that she has been sent to mental asylum after getting married Rishi second time knowingly indira was back and rishi is attached to her only ,expected his love and had faith on him.One honest officer spoiled her life blindly trusting without thinking and became psycho.
I really pity for her the character which i had verymuch involved, we Miss you Zara (Rati as Zara)

Edited by ratisumitvats - 11 February 2013 at 10:16pm

Tweeg

Tweeg

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged
It's so sad that the cv's have butchered her character like this. There are *SO* many other ways this story could've gone... But they've made it Dead

nupur.sumitrati

nupur.sumitrati

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 7:15am | IP Logged
I really want the show to go off air soon .. Cvs destroyed two beautiful characters rather 3 zara,Rishi & Indira.. And ofcourse how can we forget Indu..The show is now based on totally illogical storyline..I dont knw how it's gaining trp now..  I hate Hitler Didi now.. But just watching for sumit vats &Rati Pandey..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tweeg

Tweeg

Tweeg

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nupur.sumitrati

I really want the show to go off air soon .. Cvs destroyed two beautiful characters rather 3 zara,Rishi & Indira.. And ofcourse how can we forget Indu..The show is now based on totally illogical storyline..I dont knw how it's gaining trp now..  I hate Hitler Didi now.. But just watching for sumit vats &Rati Pandey..

I know what you mean. I also want this train wreck to go off air. It's getting stupider by the day - cvs are the ones that need to visit the looney bin Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top