Adaalat

DOTW: KD's Family Name

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys,

Welcome to the first DOTW of the Adaalat forum. This week's DOTW will be a very "serious" discussion on KD's family name. ðŸ˜‰ Now for those who don't know what a DOTW is or how it works...a DOTW is basically a discussion of the week, where a topic is discussed in as much detail as possible.

So this week, we're going to discuss, muse, think, make-up, and do whatever needs to be done to understand where Pathak and Shekhawat come from. Exactly...the question that's eating everyone's brain ðŸ˜† is now ready to be discussed. What is KD's real family name? Where does Shekhawat come from? What is the potential story? And on and on and on. There are so many questions and so many venues this topic can take. So let the discussion begin!
Edited by KS_Shreya - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Princess13. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hmm. So this track is picking up great pace now.
As of now, the surname mystery still continues.
An article is posted mentioning KD's brother as Abhimanyu Shekhwat. ðŸ¤“
Why not Pathak??

Either Pathak is their lastest name or I have a feeling that maybe KD's name is not KD Pathak. He might have changed it or something. ðŸ¤”
Minionite thumbnail
I don't know...Abhimanyu Shekhawat Pathak...doesn't sound right. Usually names like that are Pratap Singh or Shekhawat Singh...not Pathak.

But the second option may be true...that KD's name isn't KD Pathak but rather something else. That may also be the reason he's always hiding what KD stands for. Because if that's revealed maybe his real name would be revealed as well.
mankani1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I believe KD is living with a false name and surname (pathak) else if pathak was his original surname its very difficult for KD to conceal his identity as his father is a renowned industrialist, therefore KD chose to live with a fake name and surname, its yet to be seen that the coming episode only reveal the secret of his differences with his father or we will get to know his real name also.
Minionite thumbnail
Could be mankani1. Because that's the only way his name could be KD Pathak.
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
It will be an interesting watch as to how the Pathak and Shekhawat confusion is solved.
RachondTiwari thumbnail
Maybe KD Pathak mother had 2nd marrige and real kd father died or something  and kd is the son from first marriage maybe that's why there are 2 different names? possibility?   Edited by RachondTiwari - 11 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RachondTiwari

Maybe KD Pathak mother had 2nd marrige and real kd father died or something  and kd is the son from first marriage maybe that's why there are 2 different names? possibility?  

I don't know...that sounds a bit filmy. But then it could be. We never know.
Princess13. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pretty much possible. 
I think they might take few weeks to build up the track and then have a dedicated episode on it. 
Minionite thumbnail
I'm hoping it's next weekend...this weekend will probably be the judge case.