Fashion and Beauty

What is your current go-to beauty product? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanz.

Lmaooo Tulip naaah I have always breathed lip gloss u have to see my makeup closest I have a closest 4 make up believe it or not and like 60% is all of lip glosses and that LOL And still whn I'm out shopping I buy 1 or 2 lip sticks ROFL 

Woah, you have a makeup closet? Shocked I thought my cabinet full of makeup was a  wild collection! ROFL That's how I am with eyeshadows. I buy so many because I love wearing different eyeshadows. I don't wear them everyday though. ROFL I have so many palettes, quads, and singles. LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What is your current go-to beauty product? (Page 2)" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dobrevagasms

IF-Stunnerz

dobrevagasms

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Lmaooo Tulip naaah I have always breathed lip gloss u have to see my makeup closest I have a closest 4 make up believe it or not and like 60% is all of lip glosses and that LOL And still whn I'm out shopping I buy 1 or 2 lip sticks ROFL 

Woah, you have a makeup closet? Shocked I thought my cabinet full of makeup was a  wild collection! ROFL That's how I am with eyeshadows. I buy so many because I love wearing different eyeshadows. I don't wear them everyday though. ROFL I have so many palettes, quads, and singles. LOL
I knw right when my friends come over thy see my stuff and scream and start running for it ROFL OMG eyeshadows I experiment with my colors sooo much and luckily thy always turn out good LOL I knw I only wear eyeshadow to like parties and weddings otherwise eyeshadows is not on my top list but still I have plenty palettes and quads LOL

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 7:38pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=tulipbaby53]
I knw right when my friends come over thy see my stuff and scream and start running for it ROFL OMG eyeshadows I experiment with my colors sooo much and luckily thy always turn out good LOL I knw I only wear eyeshadow to like parties and weddings otherwise eyeshadows is not on my top list but still I have plenty palettes and quads LOL

Even my friends tell me I have way too much makeup, and I should give some of it away. ROFL Yeah, even I only use it if I'm going out, but I have sooo many!! LOL

Surabhi_G

Surabhi_G

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 2:42am | IP Logged

Hey FnB ladies!!

Just thought I would try to liven up this spam-filled forum with something a bit more interesting!

What is your current go-to beauty product? What I mean is, what is a makeup item you cannot leave house without wear.

For me it has to be my Olay daily moisturizer in S.P.F. 15. I cannot leave the house without wearing this and my Maybelline Baby Lips lip balm in Quench. I carry the lip balm with me everywhere!

Happy posting!! 

I can not go without my lip gloss, kajal, face wash, comb, cream and some pair of earrings and some other jewelry like chain and my gold ring.  

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Oh wow! Looks like you cannot leave the house without looking top-notch! Cool I like it! Big smile

dobrevagasms

IF-Stunnerz

dobrevagasms

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=tulipbaby53]

Even my friends tell me I have way too much makeup, and I should give some of it away. ROFL Yeah, even I only use it if I'm going out, but I have sooo many!! LOL
Give it away :O I can never give my make up away it's like a big NO NO ROFL I love em <3 LOL Same my mum's like I'd we ever move houses I'll have like one big suitcase just cause of my make up LOL

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 4:32pm | IP Logged

Give it away :O I can never give my make up away it's like a big NO NO ROFL I love em <3 LOL Same my mum's like I'd we ever move houses I'll have like one big suitcase just cause of my make up LOL

I know! I can't give it away either LOL Moving is such a pain with such a big collection! I've done it too ROFL

Surabhi_G

Surabhi_G

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 12:24am | IP Logged
haha,,, but I like to go with all these :) :) : ): ): )

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tulipbaby53

Post Reply New Post

Go to top