Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Arjuhi FF: ~Bribed Bride~ Chapter-2/Page-7 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 8

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 8
Page 8 Page 8

KinjalK

Goldie

KinjalK

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 2:19am | IP Logged
updateee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arjuhi FF: ~Bribed Bride~ Chapter-2/Page-7 (Page 7)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jerryberry

IF-Dazzler

Jerryberry

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged

..oneOone..

IF-Sizzlerz

..oneOone..

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

-----------------

Chapter Two

-----------------

"Hey Arohi...How are you feeling today?" Nurse Leela greeted them as they walked into hospital's corridor.

Arohi smiled gently and patting her tummy, replied with a smirk

"Feeling a bit... BIG". That made both Arjun and Leela laugh out.

"Feeling a bit big is really nice considering there are two inside there..." Leela winked and led her to the room where ultrasound has to take place.

She along with Arjun helped Arohi to lay down on the examination bed.

"Just be relax... ok...Dr. Tammana will be here in few minutes" Leela smiled, assuring herself that Arohi was fine before she left the room.

Arjun turned his attention to her and pulled away those few hairs away from her angelic face while holding her hand in other.

She was looking beautiful. This pregnancy had done wonders to her glorious skin. He took a deep breath.

"You are getting beautiful day by day..." He complimented with pure love shinning in his eyes before she hissed in pain and get hold of Arjun hand tightly, making him all panicked.

"What? Should I call doctor?" His face was full of worry as he quickly got on his feet.

Arohi didn't leave his hand and pulled him back.

"I am fine..." She took a deep breath calming herself down.

"It's just that your babies think it's a good time to play footsie" She gave a weak laugh before patting her stomach, as of soothing her babies.

Arjun too put his hand on her tummy, in order to feel the miracle that was breathing inside her womb.

"Bad timing babies...You killed your parent's romance" He scolded lightly, making her giggle. WHAT A SIGHT. He thought with a dreamy look

"I think you should get used to it now...We will have to face many of these interruptions later on... Now-a-days my babies are allowing you to keep me in your arms...Later on, I wondered if we will get time to say few words of love to each other" Arjun agreed with a nod and smiled.

"With pleasure...I am ready to bear all that till I know that you and they are fine..." Arohi barely got a moment to awe at her lover as Dr. Tammana walked in the room.

"Hi Arohi, Hi Arjun..." After exchanging pleasantries, Dr. Tammana took out a gel from the tube and began applying that on Arohi's belly from which Arjun had already lifted up her shirt.

With an exciting face, Arohi held Arjun's hand tightly in hers. His excitement and happiness was clearly shown on his face.

"OK, let's start..." Doctor put the transducer on her belly and began looking at the monitor. Arjun and Arohi's eyes too were stuck to it. Arohi was biting her lower lip.

For few moments, everything was black. And then, all they hear was an "AWEE" from Arjun. The babies were looking so fragile and had that skeleton image, but the moments they were making was showing how real and active there were.

"Still on with footsie..." Arjun exclaimed making Arohi smile.

"It's pretty normal...Everything right now looking great...You sure you don't want to know, what you both are expecting?" Dr. Tammana asked once again but like always, Arohi shook her head in negative. Doctor removed the transducer and turn to Arohi.

"Fine then...We surly can hope for a normal delivery." Arjun and Arohi took a sigh of relief.

"Thank you so much." They both said as Arjun helped Arohi get up and they left.

---------------------------------------------

Walking into stacked rows of small tiny colorful clothes of baby section, Arohi was randomly picking up dresses for the coming ones.

Arjun had almost filled half of the trolley with every possible unisex dress that he could find there. Arohi really wanted to grab some pink & purples and blue & greys, but it was her own choice that she didn't want to know about babies' sex.

She held a small pink dress near her face and took a deep breath.

The soft wool against her cheeks gave her a soothing feel. She smiled while wondering how her babies would feel in her arms.

"Arohi...Come here" Arjun's voice brought her back to reality.

Half-heartedly, she left the baby pink woolen dress on the nearby hook and went to see Arjun standing with a thoughtful expression on his face.

"What happened?" She asked poking his back.

"I am confused which one we shall buy..." Arohi looked at her front to see two cribs.

One of them was a black wood crib which was having a very nice white comforter inside and a white net falling over it. While the other one was a light brown wooden crib having skin colored comforter and a playing jingling toy was attached above.

"You can buy both as you might be forgetting...We are going to have twins" Arohi reminded him

"I know that...But I want same things for my both babies...I am not going to differentiate between them ever"

"Whatever..." Arohi rolled her eyes at his statement and chooses the black crib over the brown one.

Arjun ordered two of them and also bought a twins stroller. Arjun wanted to be ready for his babies before he leave for London as it will took him almost a month to settle the deal there. And Arohi had been asked to stay home from her 8th month onwards which would start in next 14 days to be precise.

They got everything. From pacifier to milk bottles and from there carry bags to the cribs.

They were almost ready to welcome their babies and all left in between was that One and a half month.

-----------------------------------

"You will be fine right?" Arjun asked once again as Arohi was standing in his arms, tying the tie around his neck.

She looked up at his face with a raised brow.

"You worry too much Arjun...For sure I will be fine...With Mom coming to help me in your absence, you think anything can go wrong here?" Arohi said as she was saying a natural truth.

Arohi's Mom Smriti was highly possessive about Arohi as she was the only daughter and so she was not a big fan of Arjun. She always thought that like other rich brats, Arjun was just attracted to her and is just seeking for a physical relationship with her, rather than a life long one and somewhere, that distrust of her mother, make him cringe at himself.

"We should have got married by now..." He raised his all too old words once again, making her give out a frustrated sigh

"Arjun...We have already discussed this many times...Please not again" She said getting out from his arms to go to bed that holds the fresh laundry clothes.

"Why not? You know how your mother looks at me with those accusing eyes as if I am a Bas****, and all I am doing is taking advantage of you..." Arjun said in a hurt tone while he looked at her.

Arohi looked back at him and getting up approached him. Her hand moved up to cupped his face.

"Baby..." She started sweetly as her thumbs rubbed his cheeks softly.

"You know we had planned to get married this year...Haven't we? I wanted you to be done with this project and I myself had that Paris fashion show to attend..." He cut her off in between

"But you are not attending that show now..."

"So what difference that makes?"

"The difference is that you are 7 months pregnant... In your mother's last visit, she didn't try to hide her thoughts that after these two coming around, I am going to leave you on your own...You know how that makes me feel..." He almost barked feeling so cheap of himself.

"Arjun..." She holding his face in her palms and made her look straight into her eyes.

"I know you...I know you are never going to do anything like that baby...I trust you over my life...And I want to prove my mom wrong..." Arjun looked deep into her eyes to see the truth

"It's not like I am in some fight with her...But I want her to love you and trust you the way you deserve...I want all her doubts and worries to leave when she will see us standing in the alter with our babies...I want her to be assured of you...to trust you blindly that her daughter is in safe and caring hands...Don't you want that? Don't you want my mother to trust you from all her being just like I do...?" In reply, all Arjun could do was to nod his head in agreement.

He was deprived from this motherly love from so long. He so wish to have someone, he could rely on too. When Arohi shares that bond with her mother, sometimes he itched for it. No matter how grown up he was, from inside he was suffering for mother's love. Mike, his grandfather is a great man, no doubt but somewhere, Arjun held a part of him back to expose it in front of him. A part which he feels low and shattered at time but being a MAN, he wasn't allowed to cry. Somehow, to Arohi, he exposed that part but he needed Smriti's approval too.

Arohi rose up on her toes before placing a soft kiss on his lips, making him smile.

"You know, when I was a kid...I used to ask my mom where was I when Mom and Dad got married" She was playing with his shirt's button while saying that with a dreamy look.

"And Dad always used to make fun of me saying that they had shoved me into a store at that time" She giggled herself remembering her Dad teasing face.

"I want my babies to be there when I make all those promises to you of a happy married life...I want them to witness with their own eyes that their parents love each other beyond the skies...I want to make our wedding picture perfect..." She looked up at him hopefully thinking that he got her point. And like always, he did as he bend down to pull her in a scrotching hot kiss that will keep him away from her for a month. Though it willn't but he so wished to get back home as soon as possible from this trip to come and spend some quality ALONE time with her before welcoming their babies.

As his phone beeped in his pocket, he groaned deepening the kiss for few seconds before pulling out.

"I need to go now..." She gave him a breathless look. He looked at her for a moment.

"You take care ok...I love you" He caressed her cheeks with the back of his hand. His eyes were filled with concern.

"Love you too" She whispered back as he pecked her lips one last time and left half-heartedly.

Next: baby's arrival...

Do Leave comments n Share My work with your friends if you think its worth reading...

Love, Ana

Edited by ..oneOone.. - 23 May 2013 at 1:32pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

drssvijikaMsFuzzybear69KinjalKarunsunita_gmpinky.paddacooljaya11mysticloverRimpi_kmhaparna4karanikaArjuhi_kknature2

pinky.padda

IF-Dazzler

pinky.padda

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
absolutely wonderful and very romantic loved it

--Anjali--

IF-Rockerz

--Anjali--

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Di awesome update
Arjuhi is so cute
this is different story