Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

NoorFatima

IF-Rockerz

NoorFatima

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 1:49pm | IP Logged

ollo lubly lubly peeple Party

u all might be wondering that whats goin on here within tis virtual world filled with maaneet threads

i know u all are sooo aqal.mand (aqal.mand bolay tou ishmarty  pants) so SSHHH =| u all DONT know why you are here.. OKKK..?? if u know than dont tell others .. shheeesssh =|

ok.. *clears throat*.. mike testing.. 1.. 2 .. 3.. hullo hullo..

aaahhh so the mike is ready and in order so lets begin shall we :D

we all are gathered here to celebrate the day wen a human being was born

she was so surprised wen she was born that she didn't talk for a year and a half. Shocked

When she turned two she was really anxious, because she thaought that she'd doubled her age in a year. she thought, if this keeps up, by the time she's five she'll be 64. ROFL ..
i know she was a kiddooo ROFL .. a REAL b2b kiddo ROFL
*addu comes and screams her lungs out*

*and says*

*noor gives a stern look* Stern Smile shoo shoo .. go AWAY dudxy, i was giving ur intro to make ya look GOOD.. Ermm ..
*ahem ahem* .. as i was saying , we all are here to celebrate the day wen a gal who cant pull moi leg (ROFL) was born..

she was an angel who was sent from the heavens ..a sleeepy baby she was LOL
*sshhh addu dun tell peepx that tis SLEEPING baby was /is moi.. shhh.. it makes ya look sweet soo SSHHh* Wink

she grew up and up and UPPP.. she watched cartoons.. and then started to read digests as she grew up nd then grew more and started to watch a seriel named GEET hsp which made her all lovey dovey and made her meet her hubby B) yes yes i'm tokin bout MOI :D

i think i am moving away from the SUBJECT Ermm .. chalo u all would've known moi anyways coz moi is the PHAMOUS jeejz of the phamily and the world... B-) ..

okay so the cat is out of the bag coz of addu (Adeena) the dudx's BIIIG entry Ermm .. moi cant keep u peeps in suspense now .. uff addu Ermm

okay so lets wish the BIRD DAY GALLL

AHHH, its your birthday, right now' right at this VERY MOMENT!!!!!! IM SO EXCITED :D

Im all like'

and youre all like'

we're all like'

Youll be running to school because youre so damn EXCITED!

And then you'll see ur friends in the class and be all:

ITS YO BIRTHDAY
And then youll be like..

Your whole day will literally be'

Woah, woah, WOAH, hang on in there though'.youve got to save all these dance moves for friday night you see ;)

ON THAT MOVES LIKE JAGGER TING

awks, when you start rolling instead though, because youve eaten so much cake all week :O

*breaks into song* they see me rollinggg, ma fat rollsss!

Okay so now youre face is probably looking a little something like this after reading that..

ROFL ROFL ROFL

wanted to use that ROFL

but you know that'

Dont worry, i was kidding about before ..you have the most amazing figure anyways..one week wont make any difference;) YOLO

BECAUSE'. YOURE FINALLY 17!! HOW AMAZING IS THAT?! I still remember you when you were 16 like it was yesterday:'( awks it was!

ITS SO EMOTIONAL!

Gah all the memories we've had! Youve been the most amazing friend i could ever ask for <3

*Bring out the tissues* Im getting all cheesey emosh right here :')

But anyways, getting to point, after my rambling:')
I just want to say'

MY LOVELY <3 <3 <3
I hope you have an amazing supertastic day, I love you (and i really mean it!)

D'oh do u know how hard it was to make the thread Ermm .. i had to keep moving away from the gal in the common room who kept looking towards moi and moi lappy .. Ermm GAWD cant she keep away from moi.. iknow i'm HANDSOME and SEXY but gals..! i need some space of my own .. sheeesh.. !

and u must be wondering why i wasnt in my room to make the thread.. and the answer is tat wi.fi signals dont come in our room *sob sob*

but but BUT moi lobes ya and moi movved away from that SHEXY gal ;)

do ya know peeps that the birth day gal ADEENA is the wonerful-est gal in the world .. and is the most obediant gal in the world who wont go against her hubby i.e MOI and wont thumka her ugly jeejzes Wink ..

she is rotlu emotional gal but she is MOI rotlu.. did ya hear that bhaiyya..?? Ermm .. dont line maar on moi sexxy wifu Ermm *grrr*
she is the bettiya of her parents who disowned moi and took her instead *shhh dun tell any bun that i suggested that she should be the one to be wid momsy and popsy* ='(
Happy Birthday DUDXU aka ADEENAAA
come on now blow ur candle and make a wish or do the other thing round.. but DO IT coz i want the birth day cake :D

HAPPY 9th BIRTHDAY SONTARD
B2B phamily singing budday song :D

*dudxy goes all crazy to open the giphats*
hubbu ji dances for wiphu
*dudxy asks ebry bun to danch*
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!

even DUNBLY-DOR is dancin with SCISSORS ROFL

BRIAN. DANCE LIKE THIS TONIGHT

once again HAPPY B'DAY MOGLIIEEE :D

and do ya remember tis from ur last b'day thread ..?? ;D

Adeena was Born In The Years When;
When The Most Popular Games Were "chuppan chupai" "Baraf Pani" and "Oonch Neech"
When The Best Delights Were "Popcorns" "Jubilee" and "Mitchles Toffee"
When Pepsi Was Worth Rs 6

Watching 7:30am Cartoons Before School on PTV and 7pm Ninja Turtles
When We were Not Allowed To Watch Movies But still Managed to watch em Wink
When Rs 50 Eidi meant You Were Rich LOL
When Desicions Were Made By "Akkar Bakkar Bmbay Bo"

When The Worst Nightmares Were "Injections" "Dark Rooms" and "Qari Saab"
When While playing Cricket the rules Were "Ghar may Jaanay ka Out Aur Jo Maaray Ga Wo Lay Kr aey Ga"

believe it or not gal.. u're gettin OLDDD ROFL .. jokes apart..
The years To come and The Days Passing By give You More Experiences of Life Smile

LOL .. nakal k leay aqal chaheay hoti hay ROFL

HappPyyY BBIIirrTTTHhh DDAAayYY :P

*after aalll the guests gooo* ;)

Blushing

and moi is ur prince charming on the wyte horseeeyyy :D

:) .. happy wala B'day  to you ji .. :P

and a big thanku for Mrs Bush (who calls herself Mrs. MSK =| ) for helpin moi :)

and moi is sorry for the delay.. moi is sooo paagalErmm

so dudxy.. may u have a wonderful life ahead and may ALLAH bless ya wid loads and loads of successs.. Hug

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamy4evergoldrush16anyaa.gurtitintinuzaaratq-MansiKohli-Saams-Mithuna-Shruti_Goyal..Adeena..faria86sonu-monu-Mrs.MSK-Giraffidae

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy 17 Dudxyy aka A D E E N A .. :D" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NoorFatima

IF-Rockerz

NoorFatima

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

On your Birthday, I wish you to have the courage to live at least one more dream, fulfill one more wish and make one more person's life beautiful.

(bulbul.a)

Wish u a very Happy Birthday...hope u get all success and happiness...have a great day...

Luv
Deepa

Wish you a very very very Happy Birthday Adeena
Wish u a superb year ahead..
Though we have interact just twice or 3 times but I think u r a very warm person..
And I hope that I can get to know u more..
And thanks Noor for introducing me to Adeena
once Again a very happy birthday Adeena..
Love ya..:)

By:Sonia(AshleyAngelena)

Happy Birthday AdeeHug
May all your wishes come true.Let all your fun in the class continue like this and pranks tooWinkLOL
Love ya sisHug

Happy birthday Adeena Hug

Or should i say AddsLOL you add a lot to the world and it all started today

And always there when some on says

Aww.. and look whose here to say Happy birthday too? Wink

lots of love --hope Hug

Mera tharki Bhaiyya Ermm

Happy Birthday to you!Embarrassed

Happy Birthday to you!EmbarrassedBlushingDay Dreaming

Happy Birthday moi bhabiJAANHug

PartyPartyPartyHappy Birthday tooo youuu!!!!!PartyPartyParty
Mannnyyy mannyyy mannnyyy happy returns of the day Addu dee...moi saalijeee...n moi bhabiJAANHugHugHug
wishing you ALL the happiness in the world!!!May all your dreams come true(i kno they are gna b as sweet as youWinkBlushingDay Dreaming)and may all your wishes get fulfilledHug

well...dats gna be ur cake! BAS!ApproveROFL cupcakesApproveCool
no gifts for ya!jo bhi lena ho...chotu se lelo!Cool afterall pocket money iz from meROFLROFLROFL
Addu deeeHugwell,,wer to start fromD'ohI guess its a year since we actually really metLOLexactly a year!Ermmi still rmmbr jumpin from one thread to another dat night...from nishu maasiz ffs' to moi 10000th post celeb thread...to ur bday thread and b2bROFLall da chaos...maasiz well incidentROFLOMG!miss dos days!Ermm
*mario rushin to chk out addu diz prev bday thread*
found out dat it was around MAAN's/Yash's PINK towel fiascoROFL
LOL the funniest part or the most unbelievable partErmmwas dat I ACTUALLY thot ke u n noorah wer sisterzzROFLdekho ab u both are hubu wifuu...aka moglu n maritoWinkROFL and all the credit goes to moiCoolaah! I regret now!Ermm YOU r moi broz wifyErmm
*but i still regret nothinROFL*
and how can i forget...you alwayzzz saw dat u knocked on the b2b door wen I aka ur jeej/jeth was aloneWink----> moi used to get all mushy mushy weneva ya wer on da doorDay DreamingBlushing
n how can i forget dos...hum tum b2b me band ho...aur koi disturbance na ho...wale momentssDay DreamingROFL
ya serving me wid every single thing dat i asked forDay Dreaming
but now...ya hv becum a khadoos!ErmmEvil Smile mere bhai ka sangad ka asar hogaROFL
Addu diii...you are one of the SWEETEST and the loveliest people I have evr met!Hug sachi!and ur luv for cats tohD'ohOMG!!!ROFL
and talking to you haz alwayzzz been nysss...n lovely!You're an AMAZZZIINGGG friend!!!! Alwayzzz positive bout thingzz...i have rarely seen ya NOT being a sweetumD'oh
you display sweetness even in ur angerD'ohgussa karna toh koi aapse seekhe...aapke sweet se dhamkizROFL aww...moi dargayi us dinEvil SmileROFL
and i guess...its the excess amount of sweetness in ya that causes ya to make ur "sweet" cupcakesWinkROFL
ya r a great cook tooCryya can even make biryaniDisapproveCryn luk at moi...Ermmstuck wid caramel pudding n cake!Sleepy
n ya r moi teacher too nahD'oh wat a lubbly teacher u hab beenDay Dreamingiisshh!!!!Blushing
sach btauWink i joined ur classes only to drool over ya...ROFL
tu hi meri shab hai...subha hai...
tu hi din hai meraa<3ROFL
aaahhh...you never thumkaad moiStern Smile
or...
did ya?Ermm
oh!YES!!! ya didd!!!Dancing n dat too danced SOOO welllDay Dreaming nazar hi nahi hati aapse tou hmariBlushingiisshhh!!!!BlushingDay Dreaming
great choice by my chotuROFL
keep it up chotteCooland I hope...ya won't mind me flirting wid ur maritoWinkROFL
Adduuu deee...I have ssooo muchhh more to say to yaaa...but i wont...ErmmROFL
oh yeah...how did i forget to complain bout dis...
you are 17 nowErmm
(aah...moi SO wanted to use disROFLCool)
n moi still 15Ermm
watevaROFL but moi iz still younger dan yaDisapprove
yaayyy...yo-yo!!!moi iz da youngeshhtttCool Dancing
ya r growin older n older addu diiiErmmROFL be carefulll...make sure u don get wrinkles too soonWinkErmmROFL
n last tym...ur hubu ji who was lubbly sister den...had described ya as sum1 who was born wen pepsi was only RS.6Ermm
ROFL
don't u think dats a litlle too old?WinkROFL
anywayyy...lemme c how hez gna decribe his sissy turned wifuu NOW!!!ROFL
jus wanna say one last thing addu deeeHug
Love ya loadzzz n loadzzz n loadzzzHugto infinityHug
MUUAAHHHZZZ!!!!!!!
ur secret lubbWink
MarioCool

Happy Birthday AdiiiHugPartyPartyParty
Ermm

taaa-daaaCool

your nanand ji has brought a cake for yaWinkCool
Cool
AdiiiHug
Millions Of Greetings!
Thousands Of Colours!
Hundreds of Wishes!
Kg's Of Cakes!
Lot's of Smiles!
That's What I Ask God 2 Give U Thruout ur Life!
HaPpY BirthDay...HugParty
u r 1 year older now,Shocked
1 year smarter now,ErmmCool
1 year bigger now,Clap
and a KG fatter nowROFL
have an amazziinnggg bdayWinkROFL
cattoooWink
and noww...time for some daancceeeCoolROFLDancing
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
n ur cattoooWinkROFL
anddd lasttt...but not da leasttt...our group daanchhhROFL
enjoyyy your day...and have a blasttt!!!!HugParty
~with love~
shruthiEmbarrassed

4eva

Wishing you a very Happy Happy birthday AdeenaBig smile
May God bless you with every happiness in this world
have a wonderful year ahead and the many more coming years tooHug
-Naina :)

Maansi Kohli aka
(to-be) Anna ROFL

Many many happy returns of the day addy!!!Dancing

*grabs a microphone and starts crooning while doing moon walk*

Happy birthday to you!!!happy birthday to you!
happy birthday, happy birthday,happy birthday to addy!!!Hug
gee!am so darn happy!you have grown an year OLDER than me!(hee haa haa) that makes me young!Dancing

jokes apart!wishing you all the happiness in the world jaanu!may you be blessed with loads of success and good luck!!!<3

life surely doesn't come as a baggage of exciting surprises.but I wish and pray that you'd get to deal with the not so good phases with a bright smile and get past em'.

just be that free spirited girl who'd take over the whole world with zest!Approve

love ya addy!!!!<3

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONCE AGAIN!HugHug

*i know its nothing fancy..but..i guess that's all from meh!*

and b/w *cake puri mat khaa jaana* Stern Smile

~Mansi V.Kohli.

auntu

happy bday to my dear aduHugHug have a gr8 life ahead and keep smiling Big smile GOD bless you dearSmileyou are such sweetie pieTongue

May this birthday be your best birthday ever,
full of light and laughter,
a fireworks explosion of joy.
May this birthday live in your memory forever,
creating happiness and satisfaction
whenever you remember it.
Happy, Happy Birthday.

On the pages of roses
with the ink of moon light
2 words has written for you
my dear
Happy Birthday'PartyDancing

happy birthday to you

HY
BY
Party

auntu

addy 17yrs LOLLOLLOL so ur still a teeenager oopppsssShocked just now i say out ur age
chorryEmbarrassedEmbarrassed happy teen b'day LOLLOL
Smiles and laughter, joy and cheer
New happiness that stays throughout the year
Hope your birthday brings all these and more
Filling life with surprise and joys galore!
god bless u dear Big smile
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEc8rGonrQw&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

aapi

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y A D E E N A

Omg i cant believe its your bday already!!! How fast time flies?!!! Shocked Its been almost two years since we know each other.. Looks like we have known each other for years, hai na?? Smile I can never forget how we met.. Unfortunately, I was going through a rough patch in life, that we couldnt spend more time together.. Still, we managed to know each other so well and also love unconditionally!!! Embarrassed I think my most memorable memory of u is when u first called aapi and I rmb wondering what is aapi and Noorie came in to explain and from then on both of u always called me A-A-P-I.. LOL

U know u have no idea how good i will feeel whenever u or noorie calls me that... I rmb how i know u both before u came in to B2B... I rmb noorie post in Geet forum abt yr both frenship anniversary... Yeah yeah i have a very good memory... Affcourse we had some crazy times together and I do need to mention those statuses u and noorie will come and spam it... Wahahahaha. ROFL ... The tagging, the teasing and all!! I swear i kinda look forward to see u or noorie end up on my status!! LOL We had so much memories and all i pray for is we make more such beautiphoool memories TOGETHER!! Smile

Embarrassed

Wishing you, my dearest behnaaa, a very very very happyyy and blessed birthday!! I pray to Allah that may He always shower his blessing upon u and may u always be surrounded by happiness and true love.. I pray to Him that may u always be protected from danger and keep u away from all kinds of evil... May u always get whatever u seek for!!

I truly feel blessed to have known u in my lifetime and words fall short to say how much more im grateful I got my B2B phamily as my moral support!! Wishing B2B happy 2nd century as well!!

I love u behnaaa and i always will, and i know u know that and i want u to know i love u more bcos the BIG sis always loves all her young shishtas alot more than their love combined.. Once again, HAPPY BURFDAE DARLING!! Hug

With loads of love hugs & kisses Hug

Zaara yr Aapi <3 Hug

Hey Aduuu My Bhena Hug

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U Party

May the sweetness of your birthday bring sweet and happy memories of whole life! <3 May you live with best moments of life on this birthday!

Happy Birthday Once again !!Hug

Keep smiling and making others laugh. You are an adorable darling, stay as you are, always!!Big smile Muuwhh Love ya Hug

Ohh Wait Your Hubbu requested me to ask my Hubby to wish ya Ermm Shocked

This was my Hubbys Rection ShockedROFLROFL

ROFLROFLROFL
Anyways here gooo My Hubby Calling ya PickUp the phone soon ShockedWinkLOL

Love Ya Have a great day Hug

Loads of love from

Thushy BMSK Cool

PartyHappy Birthday to one of our calmest bacchasStar
HugMany Many Happy Returns of the Day and God BlessHug

Hug
Hug
~Mama~Papa

Happy birthday AduHugHug from Roshu kaala, hope you know she is having surgery today, so she can't come to wish you, but sends your way all the good wishes and blessingsHugHug

Happy Happy B'day Spikyz |<3 Wishing yuu a whole lotta surprises =| Eat yummy yummy cake n do save some for me |<3 Annnddd I guess, Yuu needa spend your Budddaaayyy with me B'coz I think when you are happy your buddday becomes just perrrfeccct =] *For that yuu need me...ryt ? *Cocky much ? Very much! HOHA! Okay, thats all Cool ! Go, monkey around, Have lotza fun ! And yea, I love yuu !<3
MUAHHHZZZ!

Edited by NoorFatima - 12 February 2013 at 12:02am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamy4evergoldrushsonu-monu..Adeena..faria86zaaratqSaams-Mithuna-Shruti_GoyalGiraffidaekirti_fiji-Thabassum-gmsRk-Mrs.MSK-

gmsRk

IF-Stunnerz

gmsRk

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
rrr

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Adeena..Giraffidae

hopehot

IF-Sizzlerz

hopehot

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
res-

..Adeena..Giraffidae

kirti_fiji

IF-Stunnerz

kirti_fiji

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 7:05pm | IP Logged

NoorFatima..Adeena..

16anyaa.gurti

IF-Rockerz

16anyaa.gurti

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 7:53pm | IP Logged

HAPPY SHAPPY BUDDAYY my cuto addu di Hug
U'r surely one of the sweetest and cutest di i've ever got.
May god bless u with all the happyness of ur life.
Mainly i pray to the almighty u successfully clear the medical test, our future doc ADEENA...
Always be what u are and be happy wherever u are Smile
At last... lubb ya lots and lots and lots Hug

Edited by 16anyaa.gurti - 11 February 2013 at 8:09pm

NoorFatima..Adeena..

Game_Changer

IF-Sizzlerz

Game_Changer

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
H-A-P-P-Y B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y S-P-I-K-Y-Z!!<3Party
@Nuffy - Where is my insey - winsey msg ?Geek