Star Plus to revamp the content of its shows

Posted: 11 years ago
An article courtesy EHM forum. Looks like SNS is hanging in there by the strength of its TRPs

Article: 

Television channels are always on the run to fetch maximum eyeballs, be it by way of introducing twists and turns in their daily soaps or through reality shows and that also includes the industry's leading channel ' Star Plus. Our sources say that the channel's content line-up will soon undergo a major revamp with plenty of new series in the pipeline. All the current shows that are not performing well, will soon go off-air and new shows will replace them. So to begin with the first show that goes off air is Mujhse Kuch Kehti Hai Yeh Khamoshiyan which will be replaced by Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Saraswatichandra. The other new shows heading towards the launchpad are ' 'Custody' by Balaji telefims, Sher Dil Shergill,Shubhli Bani Shubhlaxmi  a dance reality show ' India's Dancing Super star, Master Chef and a comedy show. In a nutshell, all the shows except Diya Aur Baati Hum and Saathiya which deliver good TRPs will stay and the rest will grace the channel's archive collections!

Source: http://starplusnews.wordpress.com/2013/02/11/breaking-news-star-plus-to-revamp-the-content-of-its-shows-altogether-soon/ Edited by Justlikethat1 - 11 years ago
Thanks for sharing Harini.

This is superb news to hear for all Saathiya fans.
tfs... Harini 😃

Good newz for all of us Saathiyan's.. Hope our show get good trps always.. 😛
Thanks for sharing. I am happy to hear the good news about SNS but not happy to hear about other shows.
That is good news.  She has pulled it out of the bag.  Humble words from a naysayer like me.😃
Fantastic to see Saathiya still going great ... 👏
Fantastic to see Sns staying good new tfs Harini
Thanks Harini.. That's  great...😃.. Yaay..
Wow!! Congratulations saathiya and crew and cast and not to mention above all saathiyans.
Tfs my mom will be happy she loves saathiya and I like the show to watching with her recently