Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Rishi has taken work seriously.He tells Sujal abt overhearing the lawyer and asks him to accompany him to the specified place at 3 pm. Suj says he's busy but will try never the less.

CG and Lalit r under tension coz Veena knows Riva. Just then Veena walks into the room and CG asks her how she knows Riva. Veena has met her at some wedding and also informs them that she has invited her to dinner the next day.  Aks is upset with his mom  for going to her friends place for dinner and not accompanying him to dinner (I think he wanted to take her to meet prof and fly).

Rishi and suj go to the lawyers at 3 pm and see Kash there. Both r stunned but Suj recovers when the lawyer asks him why he is there??? And says he has come to collect his wife. All 3 walk out of the office and before Rishi starts questioning Kash. The lawyer comes out and gets her out of this tricky situation very cleanly. (both lawyer and Kash r hand in gloves) Kash gives Rishi a nasty look. Rishi wonders if her presence there was a coincidence.

Varun and mahek make plans to visit her father for dinner the next day. They also discuss Rishi's motive for joining the office and how Sanjana cant see thru Rishi. They inf her  father and promise to bring kash and Suj along too.

Rishi comes home from work tired, sanj gives him ginger tea and enquires abt his first day at work.

Next day at the bf table Mahek and kash are discussing abt their visit home in the evening. Veena comes and before they tell her of their plans Veena tells them to b at home to meet her friend. They keep quiet  but suj comes along and tells kash to inform him and hour before leaving and he will b home to go there together. Veena tells them not to cancel their plans for her (Sweet sweet Veena)

Sanj and Rishi come along and say they too hv dinner plans for the evening and Vasu is at an all nite card party. so that leaves just CG and lalit.

kannan is discussing Mahek and kash's first karva chauth with her father and asks him to forgive mouli. he gets upset and walks away.

Aks gets an invite to the LUX contest. he thinks Shivi has sent it.

CG and lalit think of a plan to get out of the house before Riva comes but cant avoid her. Riva sees them and is shocked. She tells Veena she has found the 2 people she has been looking for since a long time. She tells Veena the whole story( we dont know what that is-all in silent mode) but Veenas expressions do tell a story....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tintin thumbnail
That was a good update Hard rock. I am wondering what would be Riva's story
kesha thumbnail
how did kashish manage to get out of the situation at the lawyers office???
Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Kesha.....Just before Rishi can dig deeper the lawyer comes out and tells kash, No probs, I will send the papers for the Donation Fund home, I actually had another meeting scheduled for 3 pm and I was busy with that work. But since that got cancelled at the last minute and u were free I thought of finishing yr work.

kesha thumbnail
smart lawyer....but i wonder how long is kashish gonna get lucky breaks like this?? Sujal and Rishi are both smart it won't be long before they catch up to her tricks and then both of them together will give her hell...or atleast that's wat should happen in the real world...but in ekta kapoor world everyone has the mahan bug....they r gonna end up forgiving her.