Uttaran

Best friend wala Friendship!!!! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 13

.DarkMystery.

IF-Addictz

.DarkMystery.

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by itstimetospeak

Originally posted by oldveechafan

Originally posted by ..Killer..

<font color="#660066" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Well.. frankly speaking I didn't have much interaction with most of the members of the forum.</font>
<font color="#660066" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">ermm... thats why my besties are the members of the Sha family, ie,</font>
<font color="#660066" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Disha.. the fun-loverHug</font><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3" color="#009900">(</font><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3" color="#009900">Lolz.. I remember the day we had a chat through PMs on the hints given by DEK forum on Treasure Hunt Competition)</font>LOL
<font color="#660066" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Ayesha .. the superwoman</font>Hug<font color="#009900" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">( I saw her in DEK forum quite a no.of times but never got a chance to talk to her then. After I joined Ut forum, she became one of my besties and my gf too.. hehe!)</font>LOL
<font color="#660066" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Ishani</font>Hug<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#660066" size="3">and Ishani(akshirocks).</font>Hug<font color="#660066" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Lolz.. they confuse me</font>Tongue<font color="#009900" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">(My bengali partners over here. Love u guys)</font>Big smile
<font color="#660066" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Nerusha.. the Virus queen</font>Hug<font color="#009900" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">(Well.. the first Vishnu lover I met. One of myloveliestfriend...although she behaves like a heroineApprove)LOL</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff6600">Love you all. Thanks buddies for accepting me so soon over here and for being such a good friend.Heart</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff6600">P.S: Miss u all. So when's the party?Wink</font>

Aw i becum so emotional...CryTongue

Realli love u dear...Heart

ps..

lol Yawr ask disha abt the party...nw a days disha mam plan a party...nd forget to invite u...ROFL

ye mere peeth peeche kya chal raha hainConfused when did i not invite her? every sha family member including ria are invited by default. that day when i sent u ppl pm's ria was already online and we were chatting but u guys were offline so i sent pm to u all n not to her. me n ria were chatting so i invited the rest of u to join us.
rumours spread karna buri baat hain.

if u spread rumours then i ll complain abt u to nani. phir to ram hi rakheROFLROFLROFL
Peeth peeche kuch nahi hawa chal raha hai. 
That day hum bhaag gaye the.. bechari Disha ki koi galti nahi... ab baki toh ram hi rakhe ROFLROFLROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Best friend wala Friendship!!!! (Page 6)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

itstimetospeak

IF-Rockerz

itstimetospeak

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by oldveechafan

Originally posted by --Ishani--

@Ria and Disha..
aww!ur words made me feel so so special and dil garden garden ho gaya!!!:) love u all!
Me forever alne..Tongue

lol n what made u think ur alone? im always with u.
u were the 1st person with whom i developed close contact in this forum. ashvi was by 1st friend but u were my 1st best friend.

u will remain my friend forever. dont ever think ayesha that u r alone or something. sha family r each other's friends. no one is more special than the other.

Edited by itstimetospeak - 13 February 2013 at 10:42am

nerulala

IF-Rockerz

nerulala

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Love my SHA family and Ria a Lot! thanks for making my life special !!!!Tongue missing our old days Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

itstimetospeak.DarkMystery.

itstimetospeak

IF-Rockerz

itstimetospeak

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
sha family is a real treasure for me.
ishani (who thinks very much like me)
ayesha(who loves to pull me down as much as she can yet still we cant help loving each other)
nerusha(who is so kind n helpful. very very sweet and jolly and never hesitates to help)
ria(my naughty friend. i remember our pm dear. omg we have had so much fun with tejani)
akshi(dear plz dont cry srj will be back. i know he will!)

then Ashvi (my 1st friend of this forum and perhaps very sweet friend)
shristee(we share each others worries and feel so good)
sanju(i love to pull her. CID_Sanju i popularized that name. she appears in almost all my posts. i love cid_sanju)
shraddha(we love to talk about yukta n tejani and we spent awesome time with each other)

my veecha gang (sahera poornima abila navetha shriya). we love to discuss abt veecha.
 monica (i love ur views and comments dear. add me to ur fan list)
nish,geet - ur very sweet.
sneha-we didnt interact much. but we r surely friends.

merryface- i hope we'll be good friends some day. (when resolve our differences. i hope we do)

Edited by itstimetospeak - 13 February 2013 at 10:41am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...Scarlet...nerulala.DarkMystery.

.DarkMystery.

IF-Addictz

.DarkMystery.

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nerulala

Love my SHA family and Ria a Lot! thanks for making my life special !!!!Tongue missing our old days Cry
Love u too. Really missing those days.Cry Hoping to plan a party soon Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nerulala

--Ishani--

Goldie

--Ishani--

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
really! all r so special!!!
Disha-U r my soul sister!I hope atleast once we meet!
Ayesha-u r nvr alone!infact u r d so popular supeerrwoman!
nerusha-my n Vishnu's Princess!!!
Ria- My red bulb bengali darling!bhalobashi u!:D
Ishani-my beng.,same name love!!u r a sw8hrt!!!
hug!hug! love u all!

itstimetospeak.DarkMystery.

--Ishani--

Goldie

--Ishani--

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Disha-U r my soul sister!I hope atleast once we meet!i so love u!
hug!hug! love u all!

itstimetospeaknerulala

itstimetospeak

IF-Rockerz

itstimetospeak

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ishani--

Disha-U r my soul sister!I hope atleast once we meet!
hug!hug! love u all!

the moral of the story is sha family rocks. ClapClapClap im really glad i came to this forum else i couldnt meet sha family. atleast one good i got from uttaran. friends!!!!LOLLOL

yes we r soul sistersBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top