Uttaran
Uttaran

India-Forums

Best friend wala Friendship!!!! (Page 5)

oldveechafan IF-Sizzlerz
oldveechafan
oldveechafan

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shriya06

My first and best friend on the forum is shristee..I love her for the support she gave me ..Then my best friends are Ayesha,akshirocks,Ishani,abila,sahera,Newveechafan,Disha,navetha,nishmitha..
I like to read the comments of princessofkesar,rasyafan,sm123 though I have not talked to them much..And I would love to interact with everyone on this forum hopefully..
Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shriya06

--Ishani-- Goldie
--Ishani--
--Ishani--

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
@Ria and Disha..
aww!ur words made me feel so so special and dil garden garden ho gaya!!!:) love u all!

.DarkMystery.

oldveechafan IF-Sizzlerz
oldveechafan
oldveechafan

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ishani--

@Ria and Disha..
aww!ur words made me feel so so special and dil garden garden ho gaya!!!:) love u all!
Me forever alne..Tongue
.DarkMystery. IF-Addictz
.DarkMystery.
.DarkMystery.

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by oldveechafan

Originally posted by ..Killer..

Disha...(jokerTongue bt Realli lovly)Smile

Ishani...(vip Tongue bt v sweet..)Smile

Neru...(herion bt Realli loving]Smile

Ishani r...(funy...bt Realli good in nature)Smile

Ria...(red bulbTongue...bt Realli very frndly.)Smile

Lol.. red bulb. Really love the nameDay DreamingLOL

Love u too Ayesha.. my gf. Thanx for being such a sweetheartHeartHug
(Ab sweetheart se kuch galat mat samajhna.. baki toh ram hi rakheROFL)

Aw my bf...Heart

lol...haha sweetheart is such a sweet word..(omg i thnk i start talking like IshaniROFL) why shuld i take a bd meaning of it...ROFLTongue
LOlz... I warned other members not to think bad ROFL
.DarkMystery. IF-Addictz
.DarkMystery.
.DarkMystery.

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ishani--

@Ria and Disha..
LOve u too HeartHug
The_Trendsetter IF-Dazzler
The_Trendsetter
The_Trendsetter

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
I m new to the forum but have made few wonderful frnds and hope to make more as the people are so welcoming ! My first frnd Ayesha!Heart
Also I have found gr8 friends in Navetha,Abila,Monica,Disha and list is going to extend soon...Wink
itstimetospeak IF-Rockerz
itstimetospeak
itstimetospeak

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ..Killer..

<font color="#660066" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Well.. frankly speaking I didn't have much interaction with most of the members of the forum.</font>
<font color="#660066" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">ermm... thats why my besties are the members of the Sha family, ie,</font>
<font color="#660066" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Disha.. the fun-loverHug</font><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3" color="#009900">(</font><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3" color="#009900">Lolz.. I remember the day we had a chat through PMs on the hints given by DEK forum on Treasure Hunt Competition)</font>LOL
<font color="#660066" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Ayesha .. the superwoman</font>Hug<font color="#009900" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">( I saw her in DEK forum quite a no.of times but never got a chance to talk to her then. After I joined Ut forum, she became one of my besties and my gf too.. hehe!)</font>LOL
<font color="#660066" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Ishani</font>Hug<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#660066" size="3">and Ishani(akshirocks).</font>Hug<font color="#660066" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Lolz.. they confuse me</font>Tongue<font color="#009900" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">(My bengali partners over here. Love u guys)</font>Big smile
<font color="#660066" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Nerusha.. the Virus queen</font>Hug<font color="#009900" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">(Well.. the first Vishnu lover I met. One of myloveliestfriend...although she behaves like a heroineApprove)LOL</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff6600">Love you all. Thanks buddies for accepting me so soon over here and for being such a good friend.Heart</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff6600">P.S: Miss u all. So when's the party?Wink</font>

Aw i becum so emotional...CryTongue

Realli love u dear...Heart

ps..

lol Yawr ask disha abt the party...nw a days disha mam plan a party...nd forget to invite u...ROFL

ye mere peeth peeche kya chal raha hainConfused when did i not invite her? every sha family member including ria are invited by default. that day when i sent u ppl pm's ria was already online and we were chatting but u guys were offline so i sent pm to u all n not to her. me n ria were chatting so i invited the rest of u to join us.
rumours spread karna buri baat hain.

if u spread rumours then i ll complain abt u to nani. phir to ram hi rakheROFLROFLROFL

.DarkMystery.

--Ishani-- Goldie
--Ishani--
--Ishani--

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Ayesha!!!!!! My guchi-puchi-muchi friend!!!! u cant ever be alone! are nani is attacking my mob.so lost connec.thats y culdnt reply my chweetest girlfriend!!!;D (omg!I dont know what people r thinking abt me:P )!But its okey!2mrw is valentines day na toh I will express my luuurrvvv!!!!!!! I forever wl love u! 1000% guarantee wala promise!!!;D afterol u r my 1st friend here! n now my besht friend:)

itstimetospeak

Go to top