Uttaran

Best friend wala Friendship!!!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 13

Page 1
Page   of 13
Page 3 Page 13

itstimetospeak

IF-Rockerz

itstimetospeak

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ishani--

Nahi nahi yaar! Its true dat all r real special but no1 is closer than u,ayesha n nerusha! nothing political:P :D lol!

yar i was joking. bas mazak kar rahi thi. ROFL i know that sha family members r special for each otherBig smileBig smile

Edited by itstimetospeak - 12 February 2013 at 5:05am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Best friend wala Friendship!!!! (Page 2)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Ishani--

Goldie

--Ishani--

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 5:48am | IP Logged
@disha.. I know dear! problem is my mobile cant 'like ' the posts or cant put the smileys..otherwise I would do both! :):)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

oldveechafan

-purvideshmukh-

IF-Dazzler

-purvideshmukh-

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 6:21am | IP Logged
my best friend is disha(itstimetospeak)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

itstimetospeakakshirocks

sm123

sm123

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 8:50am | IP Logged
My first friend? I could say that its Geetika! She wanted me to join Rasya, Nandami fan heaven and she was sooo sweet to me! I miss u geets! Come back soon after ur exams! Smile
And then Nishmitha, who's gonna have her cute lil baby soon! Nishmitha is such a sweet girl, who always takes care that no one gets hurt because of her! Ur such a good friend Nish! I hope we remain friends like this! Smile
Then Merry! My overwhelmed friend! Glad I met you! Smile
Oh..and how can I forget my spiritual connection?! Whenever it comes to Uttaran, The one who thinks just like I do! Monica!!!!! Smile Ur such a wonderful, understanding, practical friend! Smile Hope we continue loving our Rasya family, and insulting the others like always Wink LOL
And then my recently acquired friend, Ishani! Ur such a kind, nice girl Smile
And I know so many other people here, but I havent had the chance to interact with them! Disha, Ayesha, newveechafan...and so many others!
Even though we have a lot of difference of opinions, im glad that we respect each other and always give up to retain our friendship!
Thanks to Uttaran, and our love for the characters, actors, or else I wouldn't have got such good friends! Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rasyafangeetika22...Scarlet...oldveechafan

itstimetospeak

IF-Rockerz

itstimetospeak

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sm123

My first friend? I could say that its Geetika! She wanted me to join Rasya, Nandami fan heaven and she was sooo sweet to me! I miss u geets! Come back soon after ur exams! Smile
And then Nishmitha, who's gonna have her cute lil baby soon! Nishmitha is such a sweet girl, who always takes care that no one gets hurt because of her! Ur such a good friend Nish! I hope we remain friends like this! Smile
Then Merry! My overwhelmed friend! Glad I met you! Smile
Oh..and how can I forget my spiritual connection?! Whenever it comes to Uttaran, The one who thinks just like I do! Monica!!!!! Smile Ur such a wonderful, understanding, practical friend! Smile Hope we continue loving our Rasya family, and insulting the others like always Wink LOL
And then my recently acquired friend, Ishani! Ur such a kind, nice girl Smile
And I know so many other people here, but I havent had the chance to interact with them! Disha, Ayesha, newveechafan...and so many others!
Even though we have a lot of difference of opinions, im glad that we respect each other and always give up to retain our friendship!
Thanks to Uttaran, and our love for the characters, actors, or else I wouldn't have got such good friends! Smile

@BOLD ab to ram hi rakheROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sm123rasyafan

...Scarlet...

IF-Dazzler

...Scarlet...

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Mine is Geet 1st...the 1 who was supportive 2 me always...n nxt Merry...helps me clearin all ma doubts..Disha...such a sweet n kind gal she is...n Monica..so humble n gentle...Ayesha...if she z around me...ma day wil pass...such a entertainin character n Ashvi so damn helpful...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

geetika22rasyafanitstimetospeakoldveechafan

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
OMG LOLClap thank you so much sneha nish you people are so sweet I am so honored to have you as friends Hug Heart

Dekha mujhe naam bhi yaad hai LOL abhi bhi bhool jati hun fir bahut koshish karne par yaad aa jata hai LOL sorry guys for my bhullakkar yaddasht Ouch

Well I joined IF bcoz of Rasya and got so many friends Nitya MAnjeree Muktacute me uska naam bhi bhool gayee yakuddi and some of ichchha fans who were fun to argue with but I got a bad experience and left after coming back after more then 1 1/2 yrs when I got back I was very vary of the atmosphere then to my pleasant surpriseBig smile here atmosphere was not only cool and friendly but jovial too not to mention funny I started liking it then I used to come daily for a few minutes

first Geet welcomed me we spoke Geet is such a teddy bear sort of a person that so far what I have seen here everyone has praised her and everyone has found a great pal in her then so many friends came in contact Disha Sneha Nish everyone nice and loving and just wanna have fun types WinkLOL today everyone is everyone's friends sure there are fights arguements but in a friendly way

and yes Sneha and I have this invisible special connection our minds think the same way ClapHug that I call a mirracle in fact whatever I think she also think at the same time it is wonder of all wonders LOLWink

thanks all for your friendship and love please let us all take pledge to keep it that way Thumbs Up and make IF of Uttaran a very cool place to hang around Cool

Thanks Ishani for opening the best threads of all so far bcoz it encourages everyone to friendship  ClapClapClapClap This is for you Ishani Heart Hug

let us all take pledge to nuke uttaran all of us together at the same time and same place Ouch

ROFL I guess that's not gonna happen if it does then where would be hang around and who would we abuse and curse and kick and nuke LOL

Thumbs Up To friends and friendship Heart Hug

geetika22

--Ishani--

Goldie

--Ishani--

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Aww it my pleasure sweetheart! I made this post so that we can convey our friends how special they are! hugs to u 2 Monica! btw.. u r a dear friend of mine(I have mentioned that before!) as i admire ur posts a lot!!

rasyafan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top