Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Abby-GC-Crazy

IF-Sizzlerz

Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Aahh...!!! I am soo happy to be back.. finally my typing laziness has left me and I am back to analyse... yesss... Big smile
Now I'm gonna get back to what I am supposed to do. TALKING ABOUT THE EPISODE.. Big smile

Well... first of all I must say...
CVs have yet again given us an awesome episode...
an absolute blend of Drama, UPCOMING drama and Serenity of Love...
Totally loved this blend.. Heart Big smile Thumbs Up

THE DRAMA IN TODAY'S EPISODE:

umm.. from the Gayatri-Akash-Radha conflict with Aarti standing beside Gayatri and Ishita beside Radha, I could think of the fact that its actually  tough to understand who's absolutely wrong and right..
Akash .. though he seems to be not so bad guy but is greedy of money..  from the set up of the house, it looked like they live a decent life with even Akash being educated, yet he's greedy .. he wants to get his mother her rights but more or less, to me it seems he wants to live that lavish lifestyle...
Radha.. I do not understand her honestly.. she says.. she wants to get her son his rights.. well.. right then.. where was she all these years...? why she suddenly wants to get Akash his rights... its strange... Radha is defo a very strange character for me..
Well.. on the whole it was a fantastic conflict scene for me.. and really held me on... Thumbs Up

Aarti going to Radha's house and breaking into it.. well.. for me .. it was a very smart move from Aarti's side.. shes playing the smart and the safe way... the way she checked the house... Thumbs Up not messing up anything so that no one knows she was here to check yet checking it all..
Well, Akash being all educated was a shocker for me... he doesnt seem to be an educated guy... the way he talks... walks.. behaves... gosh! it does seem very roadside and rightly like Aarti thought... I do not understand the reason of this sudden entry of the mother-son duo in Scindia's lives.. there has to be a major link...

THE UPCOMING DRAMA:

Well, Ishita being jealous of AarYa's closeness and blaming Yash for her miserable condition in love is defo something to look forward to.. we all knew that Ishita is gonna get like that since Akash isnt going to love her so soon.. but what I feel is.. eventually.. with time.. both Ishita and Akash are gonna neutralize the negativity in each other through the love that will blossom between them... its a potentially wonderful track and I'm very much looking forward to it..

Aarti finding Yash's childhood and early youth days pics at Radha's house is a huge huge catch.. thats why i feel there has to be a link... how did she gets those photos.. even if the kids were exchanged or whatever... Yash has been with Scindias since the very beginning and Radha has never been around.. so how did she actually have those pics..? who gave those pics to her? SP himself..? very much possible... Ermm

The DNA test results are 7 days away and that's defo gonna come in Akash's favour and from then on.. I'm defo looking forward to see how each of the Scindias deal with that piece of info... Wink Big smile

THE SOFT AND SOOTHING ELEMENTS:

Both the AarYa scenes were extremely soft and soothing... it was just so serene...
the night scene where Aarti calmed down Yash and how Yash found peace and serenity in Aarti's lap and the way Aarti ruffled his hair soothing him thoroughly was a very beautiful scene done... its sooo couple like and soo beautiful... Embarrassed Heart

Coming to the chocolate fight.. OMG!!! it was just sooo cute.. well.. I have to say Kratika was damn damn cute in the scene.. the way she fought and said that Yash loves only kids .. it actually reminded me of the time when Yash had said that Aarti only loves their kids... hehehhee... there's always a two-way with these two and thats what I love about them... Big smile

I loved the hug... It was cute and comforting... not a passionate hug or something but just a soft gesture of thankfulness and love and I adored it..

All in all.. the episode has like everything to offer... Big smile and I applaud the CVs for that... Big smile Clap
Fantastic drama coming up and I'm extremely eager to see it all... Big smile

Love,
Abby!

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

03rac08JanakiSatishsrilanka123Popo.pal_maanALEHA2011*Maleena*padmavarnirmalac99sunitha02jayhi_ksLeevi05adigaagpsaniyaKS1000palbharuluvmgaanyakunatMSN_Vannyjyoti06-Kash-shalini28jikky_84maha9KrantiGuru_JKRIsYaRoCHeRlovely_nikkiSaraliciousSaiSAngel_Luvgafulu14

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Uncertainty Surrounds..!!" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kesha_H.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kesha_H.

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
awww abby i missed and ur long analysis Cry(tears of joy)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Abby-GC-Crazygafulu14

Abby-GC-Crazy

IF-Sizzlerz

Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaggerchick16

awww... I love you... Hug LOL
finally m back on my work... Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gafulu14

lovely_nikki

IF-Sizzlerz

lovely_nikki

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Where were you Abby? Missed your updates so much.

So happy to see you back Hug

You helped me with one thing today Abby. It never strike to me before that how did Radha got Yash's childhood pics? Unless someone gave it to her or maybe she's been following him around for all these years Confused.

But that's something very interesting to look forward to. Just hope that CVs puts some light into it and not sideline it Confused.

AarYa's scene were refreshing. They both now don't waste a single chance to hug each other, even just outside their house also Wink. Both have become very naughty Wink

Can't wait to see what Ishita does now, now that she has blamed Yash for her miseries Angry

Edited by lovely_nikki - 11 February 2013 at 12:36pm

Abby-GC-Crazygafulu14

Kesha_H.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kesha_H.

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbbyluvsMaan

Originally posted by swaggerchick16

awww... I love you... Hug LOL
finally m back on my work... Smile
so was it laziness tht had u not posting or were u busy with ur boring college?Tongue 
and mi wuv u tewHug

Abby-GC-Crazygafulu14

ALEHA2011

Goldie

ALEHA2011

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
WOW that analysis was even better than the episode thanks alot.SmileSmileSmile

Abby-GC-Crazygafulu14

KS1000

IF-Dazzler

KS1000

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
omg abby that was a brilliant analysis dearClapClapClap
loved aarya's night scene and the chocolate scene and also the cute hugDay Dreaming
and some how after todays episode i feel so bad about ishita poor girl she have to go trough such a pain. she is newly wedded bride but her husband has no care about her and she has to beg love from him.
once again truly wonderful take dearThumbs Up
and thank you very much for the pm tooHug

Abby-GC-Crazygafulu14

Abby-GC-Crazy

IF-Sizzlerz

Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely_nikki

Where were you Abby? Missed your updates so much.

So happy to see you back Hug

You helped me with one thing today Abby. It never strike to me before that how did Radha got Yash's childhood pics? Unless someone gave it to her or maybe she's been following him around for all these years Confused.

But that's something very interesting to look forward to. Just hope that CVs puts some light into it and not sideline it Confused.

AarYa's scene were refreshing. They both now don't waste a single chance to hug each other, even just outside their house also Wink. Both have become very naughty Wink

Can't wait to see what Ishita does now, now that she has blamed Yash for her miseries Angry

gaah...!!! I am happy to come back too... Big smile

umm... she doesnt look like someone who was following and all.. and she isnt even someone who can afford a camera to click around Yash's pics... I still feel there's something more... Confused

and what I find weird is Ishita blaming Yash completely... she isnt blaming her parents.. I am sure her parents knew all about Yash... her father is an MLA and he knows SP... so he must be knowing all about Yash... then its his fault more that he was ready to get Ishita married to Yash... [:/]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gafulu14

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.