•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Kunal cooked breakfast for everyone today! And if I am not mistaken, it was bread and omelette. Everyone ate it including Sid and Anand. Now, I am a Vegetarian and I don't eat even egg but I know many Vegetarians do have egg in their diet. So, What should we assume? Sid and Anand are Vegetarians who eat just the egg or have become Non-Vegetarians?😕

I liked how KC confronted Gaurav as soon as he came to know about the case on him w/o any delay! Also liked that KC did not quit even though Veena maata suggested it😡 and he decided to fight the case as if not him someone else will.👏 Good thinking KC! He immediately set off to work again.. and his faithful friend Bengali dada does his best to help KC! I liked that KC has a confidant at his workplace. Now, I did not pay attention to what exactly KC studied and what he found out as I was busy.. have to watch that again.. but at the end looked like KC had it all figured out.. and he is going to get an expert opinion of a bigger lawyer!😕😆 Well, we are already discussing this bigger lawyer in Jay's post.. so, won't elaborate on that!

Sid's fear about her grihapravesh being jinxed is understandable especially with the colors people promoting their love story as a jinxed one!😡 But gald Veena stopped her right away. Hope Sid follows KC's instructions😳 and doesn't do ANYTHING by herself.. specially those deals she so easily makes🤢

Precap was funny to me the way Raj was coming onto Gaurav to hit him😆 I think KC already has a plan.. so, bekaar mein they are fighting in the house.
hi

i liked the episode. Wish they would have promoted this new track via video promo

Hima parichay land mein all possible hai, Siddhi BA overnight have either turned non vegs haha. or Like you said they do eat eggs depsite being veg. No idea.

Veena telling Kunal to quit job was pathetic, She doesnt understand ater so long kunal has got a job and that too a good one. She doesnt blame Gaurav for the fraud he did. Ridiculous. 

Siddhi blaming herself was uncalled for, i rather see her not getting involved in the family matters at all right now, she hasnt recovered yet, and needs rest, why waste time thinking about those who didnt even bother apologising to her after knowing the truth?

i am ok, with the other lawyer being Tharkral,  Siddhi or anyone else, as long as it leads to something else too, rather than just getting Gaurav freed 

having said that it doesnt look right tome, that kunal is ready to play tricks to get his guilty brother freed from a fraud charge while his wife was innocent all these yrs and he did nothing for her. Even now doesnt look like he has any plan to get Siddhi;s name cleared 

norzar
Hima - please specify what is your topic? Veg-non Veg food or just discussing episode😕😆

Parts that annoyed me most - Siddhi blaming her self, jinxed and all but given mahanta cells she has; not surprised Veenamata telling Kunal to quit the job😡 still lunatic

Parts that surprised me - Gaurav repenting to such a nextent😲, Veenamata acknowledging Siddhi's sacrifices for them and giving positive gyan

Funny parts - Kunal's breakfast😆 and Veenamata's dream🤪; precap why Raj going to slap Gaurav?😕😆

Best part - Kunal confronting Gaurav to know the truth without any assumptions, not listening to family nonsense, start using his brain to figure out the entire matter - Gold Medal finally shining bright⭐️

Mystery - who is the "big lawyer" janane ke liye dekhte rahiye Parichay😛
Edited by jay_bpm - 11 years ago
Originally posted by norzar

hi

i liked the episode. Wish they would have promoted this new track via video promo
A promo would have been nice.. even now they can start giving promos about Kunal solving the case! but idiots don't care

Hima parichay land mein all possible hai, Siddhi BA overnight have either turned non vegs haha. or Like you said they do eat eggs depsite being veg. No idea.
Agree😆

Veena telling Kunal to quit job was pathetic, She doesnt understand ater so long kunal has got a job and that too a good one. She doesnt blame Gaurav for the fraud he did. Ridiculous. 
Veena is and was always partial to Gaurav.. she doesn't blame him for anything. I was so mad when she said you should quit rather than fight against your brother😡

Siddhi blaming herself was uncalled for, i rather see her not getting involved in the family matters at all right now, she hasnt recovered yet, and needs rest, why waste time thinking about those who didnt even bother apologising to her after knowing the truth?
I know. She has to have some self-respect and yes stop blaming herself.. these are the same people who did not care about her for all those 9yrs she spent in jail.

i am ok, with the other lawyer being Tharkral,  Siddhi or anyone else, as long as it leads to something else too, rather than just getting Gaurav freed 
Hope it does lead somewhere else too😉

having said that it doesnt look right tome, that kunal is ready to play tricks to get his guilty brother freed from a fraud charge while his wife was innocent all these yrs and he did nothing for her. Even now doesnt look like he has any plan to get Siddhi;s name cleared 
Kunal is a man of action NOW.. when Sid was in jail, he was passive and just lived life for the heck of it... he did not know what to do and how to do because he was not ready to act. Now, he has changed and so has his behavior!

norzar
Originally posted by jay_bpm

Hima - please specify what is your topic? Veg-non Veg food or just discussing episode😕😆
Started off as a veg-nonveg food topic.. but then continued about how I felt about the episode😕.. I guess I should have stopped

Parts that annoyed me most - Siddhi blaming her self, jinxed and all but given mahanta cells she has; not surprised Veenamata telling Kunal to quit the job😡 still lunatic
Me too ANNOYED!🤢

Parts that surprised me - Gaurav repenting to such a nextent😲, Veenamata acknowledging Siddhi's sacrifices for them and giving positive gyan
Yes! Surprising!😲

Funny parts - Kunal's breakfast😆 and Veenamata's dream🤪; precap why Raj going to slap Gaurav?😕😆
Funny stuff!😆

Best part - Kunal confronting Gaurav to know the truth without any assumptions, not listening to family nonsense, start using his brain to figure out the entire matter - Gold Medal finally shining bright⭐️
Best!👏

Mystery - who is the "big lawyer" janane ke liye dekhte rahiye Parichay😛
at 10:30pm only on Colors!😃