Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged

Avinash Wadhawan plays business tycoon in upcoming TV serial

ByNeha Maheshwri, TNN | Feb 12, 2013, 12.00 AM IST
Share More
A
A
Avinash Wadhawan plays business tycoon in upcoming TV serial
Avinash Wadhawan
Actor Avinash Wadhawan will soon be seen on television in Yash Patnaik's Junoon Aisi Nafrat Toh Kaisa Ishq. And in what can only be called an uncanny twist of destiny, art is imitating his real life.

Says Avinash, "I have two sons in real life as well. And they're half brothers. One is from my ex and the other from my current wife. I play a complex role, a business tycoon who gets torn between the love for two sons Akash and Prithvi." The only difference is, Prithvi is his illegitimate child. 

In Junoon, Avinash's role has been designed to grab more eyeballs something the show has failed to manage so far. He will play business tycoon Rajeev Khanna, Akash Khanna's father. The twist in the tale is that he will turn out to be Prithvi's (Aditya Redij) father as well.

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

skapu80kash_meet10Bella-EdwardPavitrasoapoperafanananthi.shankarGHANGASAnjanaYYZ-Swetha-meerabnawaal14preeti.r**esha**rimitimi2000prem_diwanirusha4003br200910ananya2000serialwatcher16krockjmoyee200Amit.Ghangasfunkyliciousdivyadaya13sabaSpeakssue_21jyoti06swethasyam08seelaksZaYaHolicAbsoluvsnehapatroSofnaliza81

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI Avinash to play tycoon" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
oh my godShocked 
anki kaha hai tuROFL
tfs 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

krocksabaSpeakssue_21

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
when akash' s mom said that his dad  not much liked the mrg with miu though agreed to...i expected him to create trouble but didnt know he will turn out prithvi' s dad too..haan mazak mein ek baar sochliye ki what if akash and prithvi are brothers toh woh sach nikla..LOL

Edited by snehapatro - 11 February 2013 at 11:50am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Bella-Edwardjmoyee200sabaSpeakskrock

sue_21

IF-Rockerz

sue_21

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Sneha I am having goosebumps after reading this! Anky's prediction was absolutely true!Shocked I just wrote this in your post! LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ananthi.shankarfunkyliciouskrocksnehapatro

sue_21

IF-Rockerz

sue_21

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged
TFS! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snehapatro

liza81

IF-Sizzlerz

liza81

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Shocked

anki ki bachchi .. 

sabaSpeakssue_21snehapatro

liza81

IF-Sizzlerz

liza81

now m very much excited ..very very very much Dancing

ananthi.shankarsue_21snehapatro

krock

IF-Rockerz

krock

hilaa snehaaa i was right see...yah miu ki to lagne wali hain...akash ka bhai prithvi...wo bhi najyez...iska matlab  akash to rehega story main...ewww cant imgine akash  and prithyvis bromanceBig smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ananthi.shankarrusha4003KyaRe....sabaSpeakssue_21liza81snehapatro

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.