Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahi1219 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
I think Nihal is Sampooran, because of so many clues they have given I won't mention them all but there have been a lot.

It could also be that Sampooran is dead but was close to Nihal and when Sampooran died Nihal came to fix things for his family. Maybe it was Sampoorans last wish!

I don't Kartar had anything to do with Sampoorans death but I think Kartar will soon become an obsessive crazy lover of Ratan and may even lust after her like a character from my favoirte show!
Israa101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xarina

</div>Oh I know that the cvs are nuts.😆 Half the time they are living in a land were by they are gods. Wielding the pen and deciding characters' fates. They will never learn.
<div>

Have a read of the thread in my siggi. It shows you how myself and a few others got totally hacked off with cvs from a particular serial and began to mete out justice our way.😉 I need some new readers for that. So please have a read,😳

😆 Sure, will do! Sounds interesting!😊 sorry for the late reply, my phone was messed up for ages and normally i hardly get time to come on here coz of work! 😕 but i do try to, coz i love reading all the topics and commenting! 😊
Israa101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xarina

<div></div>@bold love does not have a limit. You can love more than once. If Sampooran is not going to come back then Ratan has to move on. And what was it that Nihal said yesterday. That if Sampooran was here then there is no need for him to be there.   What was all that about? 😕

sorry for late reply. Yea, i suppose that can happen. I dunno whats gonna happen, i think the cvs themselves are unsure what to do with nihaals story! Lol.
Israa101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahi1219

I think Nihal is Sampooran, because of so many clues they have given I won't mention them all but there have been a lot.

It could also be that Sampooran is dead but was close to Nihal and when Sampooran died Nihal came to fix things for his family. Maybe it was Sampoorans last wish!

I don't Kartar had anything to do with Sampoorans death but I think Kartar will soon become an obsessive crazy lover of Ratan and may even lust after her like a character from my favoirte show!

lol, yea shaam babua was a very crazy lover! Not to mention, disgusting! But a very good actor! 😆

But yea, a correct prediction for kartar! Hes gonna become another shaam babua, though i dont think he'll be as bad!