Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
There must be a connection somewhere.  But if he is Sampooran why keep his distance from his wife and children?   Ratan's heart is drawn to him, even if she tries to distance herself.  Things do not add up.  
My twisted brain keeps grabbing my head and banging it on the floor and shouts that maybe Nihal is Veera's father and not Sampooran as we have already been told.  It says that Sampooran may have come across Nihal after the event and seeing what had happened told him to flee and as sarpanch took the blame upon himself.  Could that be the favour that Nihal is trying to repay.

Yes, I know I am nuts ðŸ˜†.  What can I do? ðŸ˜›
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I have a feelin veera is his daughter... /
chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I also think he has done plastic surgery,
Israa101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xarina

There must be a connection somewhere. But if he is Sampooran why keep his distance from his wife and children? Ratan's heart is drawn to him, even if she tries to distance herself. Things do not add up.

My twisted brain keeps grabbing my head and banging it on the floor and shouts that maybe Nihal is Veera's father and not Sampooran as we have already been told. It says that Sampooran may have come across Nihal after the event and seeing what had happened told him to flee and as sarpanch took the blame upon himself. Could that be the favour that Nihal is trying to repay.

Yes, I know I am nuts😆. What can I do?😛

😆 well, this is a drama and thyve done funkier stuff before! 😆 so who knows?!!
But I think coz ratan is drawn towards him, he'll be sampooran, coz would she be attracted to someone other than her husband? The same husband that she's waited five years for?! I don't think so! But then again, the cvs can get a little nuts sum times!! 😆
Xarina thumbnail
Originally posted by: Israa101

But I think coz ratan is drawn towards him, he'll be sampooran, coz would she be attracted to someone other than her husband? The same husband that she's waited five years for?! I don't think so! But then again, the cvs can get a little nuts sum times!! 😆

Oh I know that the cvs are nuts. ðŸ˜†  Half the time they are living in a land were by they are gods.  Wielding the pen and deciding characters' fates.  They will never learn. 

Have a read of the thread in my siggi.  It shows you how myself and a few others got totally hacked off with cvs from a particular serial and began to mete out justice our way.😉  I need some new readers for that.   So please have a read,😳
Originally posted by: Bella27

I have a feelin veera is his daughter... /

How?😲 
Xarina thumbnail
Originally posted by: Israa101

@bold  love does not have a limit.  You can love more than once.  If Sampooran is not going to come back then Ratan has to move on.  And what was it that Nihal said yesterday.  That if Sampooran was here then there is no need for him to be there.   What was all that about? 😕
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Shak bro,

If the CVs of this show rope-in ekta mayyia .. then surely Nihaal is sampooran only ( by plastic surgery ) 
QuietlyLoud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i think nihal had a heart transplant sampooran being the donor  and then sampooran died ðŸ˜†...i know its weird but way better than plastic surgery!!
P.D.S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nessiejake

i think nihal had a heart transplant sampooran being the donor  and then sampooran died ðŸ˜†...i know its weird but way better than plastic surgery!!

😆 dil ne jise apna kahan...