Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
this case will bring our intelligent KC in full form...look how his brains were working...so powerful...at last we got what wanted to watch...KC being intelligent tackling the case and KC professional life

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vipraja26san_bsp020

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why Siddhi blames herself??? (Page 2)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
aadat se majboor LOL

jay5rainbowgirl

adohare

adohare

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jay_bpm

Originally posted by Mages

Originally posted by jay_bpm

Yaar both Kunal-Siddhi love to blame their selves for everythingLOL

Siddhi still has her mahanta cells so not surprisedConfused

i agree jay...SiNal always love to blame themselves and therefore invite trouble for themselves...seriously i hate kunal siblings..whether its raveena or gaurav they always brings problems for SiNal...siddhi just came back from hospital...and look another hell she is to go through...i just hope and pray that SiNal stick together and fight this mess...as its not a smooth sail in my eyes..alot of relationships are on risk becos of gaurav's deeds...

I do wonder how come Kunal ended up in such family yaarConfused but whatever 

SINAL sure have hard times ahead and as long as they stick together, act like mature couple taking decisions together; not to forget give us full romanceEmbarrassedDay Dreaming I don't mind any trackBig smile
Agree with you 1000%. As per SS interview both will face obstacle together. This time kunal will console siddhi for not blaming herself and both will make a plan to fight the case.

Both should be stick together taking decisions together; not to forget give us full romance

vipraja26Silambu

vipraja26

vipraja26

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

well...siddhi is always known to be soft-hearted...she can't see her loved ones in pain or problem...automatically she put the blame on herself...thats the reason why people like abhay...richa takes advantage of her...she is too sweet yaar...

i think kunal will advise her not to blame herself...nothing happened becos of her...

Would  like  that  last statement  of  yours  to  be  shown  on  show  - kunal  advising  sidhi  not  to  blame  her self  !

I  guess  that  was  just    a  scene  to  show  us  the  guilt  feel  of  veena  on  sidhi's  jail  term  !

chitsss

IF-Dazzler

chitsss

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 1:13am | IP Logged

She will first 'think' then she will 'cry' then she will say 'yeh sab mere wajah se hua' and then the classic 'yeh sab mein Kunal ke liye kar rahi hoon'.Foloowing which she will adorn her P.T Usha track suit and go for her legendary run!What can one say she is 'aadat se majboor'!ConfusedLOLLOL

I know Kunal is busy beng smart but dude you know your wife , please please answer that phone and coo into it.That should keep her rooted for the next couple of hours at least.And make sure you come home with a leash tonight and don't forget your thinking cap at work.It's needed the most at home!Wink

rainbowgirlparichayan

parichayan

IF-Sizzlerz

parichayan

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 1:17am | IP Logged
i think b//f anything to go with gaurav's case this time kunal should pacify her ones n for ever to stop blaming herself again n again for everythingD'oh although its quite natural for a lady like sidd to blame herself but y she go so far with it that from natural feeling it gets converted into another mahantaUnhappy,he should make her understand instead of blaming herself she should try to tackle the situation like a smart lawyerWink

rainbowgirl

IF-Rockerz

rainbowgirl

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Norzar Siddhi has that bemari for a long time now Wink & looks like its incurable Wink

She blames herself if something happens to their newspaper wala, how can she not think she's the cause for Chopras calamity now when Gaurav told everyone that he did it for his Siddhi bhabi Ermm 

chitsssparichayan

gs30jul

Groupbie

gs30jul

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

hi

ok, what was the need of siddhi blaming herself today?

whatever happened, didnt have anything to do with her, yet she blames herself.

High time she stops holding herself responsible. 

norzar
hi

What if siddhi said...very good gaurav had to pay 12lacs as compensation fr 9yrs...which is mean...what she felt was natural...veenaji answrd her..now siddhi should stop blaming herself.. 
would like if they show 20L were only for Siddhi or all operations done on that day..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top