Bade Acche Laggte Hai

will raya sep again?-my prediction (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Paheli

Paheli

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Show will be over if they show them living happiluy ever after...

as logical as the separation sound, can't believe Priya is considering going back to Dubai...what happened to 'i can't leave you without the love you deserve' argument, knowing the fact that Ayesha does not love Ram...also, ram appeared fully aware that ayesha is married to him for his money.
i feel some other AAPATTI is going to come to drag the story that will keep RaYa apart...also, i would love to see them united and face the problem.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu Shriramshavii

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "will raya sep again?-my prediction (Page 3)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shavii

IF-Sizzlerz

shavii

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
as i put in my prediction.. it is happening in such an direction... raya tell they want to be together exactly conda comes out as his wife and he happily hold her hand and walk what is use of announcing ur with priyaDead if u want to protect conda as if her parents are deadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead why no other was bothered?

now ram and conda may share an room too as conda will insist as his wifeDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead priya mahanata act is going to continue.. i am sure knowing conda doesn't love him she is still ready to sacrifice.. DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead

sahana747

IF-Dazzler

sahana747

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
CryI feel  all of us have lost hope , and are prepared for the worst.ThoughConda is in ward,it is BALH which is in ICCU(intensive and critical care unit) needing expert  treatment.

Edited by sahana747 - 11 February 2013 at 11:52pm

simlavidhishavii

bpatil3

IF-Rockerz

bpatil3

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamavi

as i put in my prediction.. it is happening in such an direction... raya tell they want to be together exactly conda comes out as his wife and he happily hold her hand and walk what is use of announcing ur with priyaDead if u want to protect conda as if her parents are deadDead why no other was bothered?

now ram and conda may share an room too as conda will insist as his wifeDead priya mahanata act is going to continue.. i am sure knowing conda doesn't love him she is still ready to sacrifice.. Dead

Shamavi... cool cool.. i can understand ur frustration... Actually we all BALHians want RaYa together.. Almost all teh times Promo's and Epi do not match.. so pls calm down.. Ekta actually chaahati yahi hai ki we should criticise her badly so that she takes advantage of our emotions and feels ppl reacting to these badly so lets irritate them more...
She is ridiculous... Shaitaani dimaag hai uski to we all know it...
Kabhi kaunsi character ko bigaadni hai wo 'Uske siva koi nahi jaanta' agar India ki PM hoti to shaayad kitne issues banaati , kitne ulzhan paida karti jo easily sualzh hi nhai paaye?? 

jineejiggsshavii

shavii

IF-Sizzlerz

shavii

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bpatil3

Originally posted by shamavi

as i put in my prediction.. it is happening in such an direction... raya tell they want to be together exactly conda comes out as his wife and he happily hold her hand and walk what is use of announcing ur with priyaDead if u want to protect conda as if her parents are deadDead why no other was bothered?

now ram and conda may share an room too as conda will insist as his wifeDead priya mahanata act is going to continue.. i am sure knowing conda doesn't love him she is still ready to sacrifice.. Dead

Shamavi... cool cool.. i can understand ur frustration... Actually we all BALHians want RaYa together.. Almost all teh times Promo's and Epi do not match.. so pls calm down.. Ekta actually chaahati yahi hai ki we should criticise her badly so that she takes advantage of our emotions and feels ppl reacting to these badly so lets irritate them more...
She is ridiculous... Shaitaani dimaag hai uski to we all know it...
Kabhi kaunsi character ko bigaadni hai wo 'Uske siva koi nahi jaanta' agar India ki PM hoti to shaayad kitne issues banaati , kitne ulzhan paida karti jo easily sualzh hi nhai paaye?? 

i know she is an sadist DeadAngry
she doesn't need to create any ulzan as there are already many thingOuch
i am trying to be cool from the day she sep raya Angry
i completely don't trust that mad womenOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bpatil3

..neelanjana

IF-Dazzler

..neelanjana

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 1:35am | IP Logged
I think they will...Cry
i have a doubt on Ekta...LOL 

..neelanjana

IF-Dazzler

..neelanjana

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritu567-

I am sure that something or the other will happen. if Ekta will never rest in peace Raya unite so easily. They might unite for now and when Conda comes back she will create problems between the two. Ouch 

As it is I am tired of the fact that she is going to show plastic surgery. Sleepy Priya will never stop thinking about her useless "sister".  No matter what happens for Priya it comes back to her sister. I am sick of Priya and Ram thinking about Conda and no one elese. Thumbs Down Its high time like Vikram said they have to become selfish for themselves and Pihu. Smile

Enough. They also have a family of their own and why should they think about those people who don't care about anyone else.
Bold red...exactly...Smile

shavii

jineejiggs

IF-Sizzlerz

jineejiggs

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritu567-

I am sure that something or the other will happen. Ekta will never rest in peace if Raya unite so easily. They might unite for now and when Conda comes back she will create problems between the two. Ouch
</div>
As it is I am tired of the fact that she is going to show plastic surgery. SleepyPriya will never stop thinking about her useless "sister". No matter what happens for Priya it comes back to her sister. I am sick of Priya and Ram thinking about Conda and no one elese. Thumbs DownIts high time like Vikram said they have to become selfish for themselves and Pihu. Smile

<div>Enough. They also have a family of their own and why should they think about those people who don't care about anyone else.

Enough. They also have a family of their own and why should they think about those people who don't care about anyone else

I agree with u on this coz till date RaYa has thought about their family now its time they think about their own family - Ram, Priya and Peehu

Edited by jineejiggs - 12 February 2013 at 4:31am

shavii

Post Reply New Post

Go to top