Bade Acche Laggte Hai

will raya sep again?-my prediction (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

shavii

IF-Sizzlerz

shavii

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahana747

My pov.Now Ram should take a drastic decision to send all these sharmas packing.He can ask all of them to get out of his life and KM.they were only gold diggers or troubles..His mom and retinue of servants can take care of him.What's the use of having a wife ,who wants to make everybody happy except her husband and child also so - called wife who openly carries on with his step- brother and has an eye only on his money.

ClapClapClap wel said he neeed to think so as priya...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu Shriramchangumangu123sss283

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "will raya sep again?-my prediction (Page 2)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mano86

IF-Rockerz

mano86

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritu567-

I am sure that something or the other will happen. Ekta will never rest in peace if Raya unite so easily. They might unite for now and when Conda comes back she will create problems between the two. Ouch 

As it is I am tired of the fact that she is going to show plastic surgery. Sleepy Priya will never stop thinking about her useless "sister".  No matter what happens for Priya it comes back to her sister. I am sick of Priya and Ram thinking about Conda and no one elese. Thumbs Down Its high time like Vikram said they have to become selfish for themselves and Pihu. Smile

Enough. They also have a family of their own and why should they think about those people who don't care about anyone else.

i agree !

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
nice topicThumbs Up
hope they will not seperate Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

changumangu123shavii

shavii

IF-Sizzlerz

shavii

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...RamonaG...

nice topicThumbs Up
hope they will not seperate Ermm

thanks for liking the topic and also i too wish raya be together and alwaysSmile instead of stupid sep track..

i am sure any one option or atleast half an option will happen for sure

Anu Shrirambpatil3

mahumita_mitra

mahumita_mitra

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
oh! what a post,I am just laughing.fantastic.

But sister just think a little bit that no A-conda,no Sid,no mamaji,only Priya is enough to separate RayaP.
Sick and disgusting Sharma family.Foolish  natanki Sipra, Spineless Sudhir and their foolish mahan "Bari beti".

Ram pl go to "BANABASH" for 14th years. End of BALH. Angry

Edited by mahumita_mitra - 11 February 2013 at 11:50am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu Shriramchangumangu123Pahelibpatil3shavii

shavii

IF-Sizzlerz

shavii

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahumita_mitra

But sister just think a little bit that no A-conda,no Sid,no mamaji,only Priya is enough to separate RayaP.
Sick and disgusting Sharma family.Foolish  natanki Sipra, Spineless Sudhir and their foolish mahan "Bari beti".

Ram pl go to "BANABASH" for 14th years. End of BALH. Angry

ur words made me smileLOLROFL hey u must be an ram fan right LOL

but u have a point priya is enough to sep raya pagal priya ... she need to stop such mahanata it is high timeLOL

Anu Shriramchangumangu123

PURVIVA

PURVIVA

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

oh! what a post,I am just laughing.fantastic.[DIV]</div>[DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]But sister just think a little bit that no A-conda,no Sid,no mamaji,only Priya is enough to separate RayaP.[/DIV][DIV]Sick and02disgusting Sharma family.Foolish 02natanki Sipra, Spineless Sudhir and their foolish mahan "Bari beti".[/DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]Ram pl go to "BANABASH" for 14th years. End of BALH.02[:x][/DIV]<div>[/DIV]
Agree with u Priya is enough for RaYaPi sepration... No other evil needed... But I didn't understand why ram doesn't tell Priya that whether she leaves ram or not ram doesnt want to spend life with ayesha any more n give divorce the ayesha... He must decide firmly that whether Priya stays with him or not he will give divorce to the ayesha...

Edited by PURVIVA - 11 February 2013 at 12:23pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu Shriramchangumangu123shavii

Dilli4BALH

Goldie

Dilli4BALH

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PURVIVA

</div>

Sick and0'2disgusting Sharma family.Foolish 0'2natanki Sipra, Spineless Sudhir and their foolish mahan "Bari beti".

Ram pl go to "BANABASH" for 14th years. End of BALH.0'2Angry
<div>
Agree with u Priya is enough for RaYaPi sepration... No other evil needed... But I didn't understand why ram doesn't tell Priya that whether she leaves ram or not ram doesnt want to spend life with ayesha any more n give divorce the ayesha... He must decide firmly that whether Priya stays with him or not he will give divorce to the ayesha...
hw many times do u want him to repeat that lines? he clearly said he is going to end this fake marriage no matters whatever priya decides, either leave him or stay on last wednesday epi..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu Shriram

Post Reply New Post

Go to top