Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

shavii

IF-Sizzlerz

shavii

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
i am not soo happy putting this topic but i just wanted to share as an view..
tomm any thing can happen such as
first ram will decide to tell that they are going to be together. but before he could announce it doctor or some one will come tell about conda's condition that either she is sinking or rising again to damage raya all again,so priya will starts her mahanata nature which we all hate.. (even today they showed unwanted fb wasting the time of us.. all crap was repeated except one or 2 raya and kids scenes...)

next option priya may stop ram and says she and ram are going in sep way(which we hate still cv are adamant to do that) shocking ram and all still she be her in mahanata mode ... not thinking what is actually correctDead

next raya may announce they are going to be together and when all get to be happy the very next moment an sad news may come saying conda is alive and need an plastic surgery crap to intro new skin condaDead.the doctor will advise to keep her happy soo raya and other will be forced to hide raya happiness(gosh it happen only in ekta mata series same boring old pictures of her own film developed to hd styleDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead some time i wonder why she can start something better than old things..if their brain is not working at least they can take ideas from this forum as they are plenty here)

so either such thing may happen with my last thing conda may die as per sid and mama's plan... sid was mean it was known to world except conda.. wish she realize it... now ekta has decide to make her full flooded vampAngryit actually s**ksDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead why can she do something different... bring some freshness ..

the wonder happened in today's episode that kush asked for his momDeadShocked when did he started to ask his mom he was suppose to be brought en up by sowmya i am not mistaken Confused
so next villain is on the way just like his dad kush is next one on the lineDead

why just ekta can't understand we need raya and only raya noo other crapsOuch

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu Shrirambaas-tvglammiekritinayyarTrieshnehaprasad1994mahumita_mitraviraf4uRitu-bharadwaj_ksnehasya..neelanjanasss283sahana747bpatil3jakther7sandhyasn...RamonaG....jineejiggsiLuvRamKapoor

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "will raya sep again?-my prediction" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.sangs123.

IF-Rockerz

.sangs123.

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamavi

i am not soo happy putting this topic but i just wanted to share as an view..
tomm any thing can happen such as
first ram will decide to tell that they are going to be together. but before he could announce it doctor or some one will come tell about conda's condition that either she is sinking or rising again to damage raya all again,so priya will starts her mahanata nature which we all hate.. (even today they showed unwanted fb wasting the time of us.. all crap was repeated except one or 2 raya and kids scenes...)

next option priya may stop ram and says she and ram are going in sep way(which we hate still cv are adamant to do that) shocking ram and all still she be her in mahanata mode ... not thinking what is actually correctDead

next raya may announce they are going to be together and when all get to be happy the very next moment an sad news may come saying conda is alive and need an plastic surgery crap to intro new skin condaDead.the doctor will advise to keep her happy soo raya and other will be forced to hide raya happiness(gosh it happen only in ekta mata series same boring old pictures of her own film developed to hd styleDead some time i wonder why she can start something better than old things..if their brain is not working at least they can take ideas from this forum as they are plenty here)

so either such thing may happen with my last thing conda may die as per sid and mama's plan... sid was mean it was known to world except conda.. wish she realize it... now ekta has decide to make her full flooded vampAngryit actually s**ksDead why can she do something different... bring some freshness ..

the wonder happened in today's episode that kush asked for his momDeadShocked when did he started to ask his mom he was suppose to be brought en up by sowmya i am not mistaken Confused
so next villain is on the way just like his dad kush is next one on the lineDead

why just ekta can't understand we need raya and only raya noo other crapsOuch

becoz ekta and mitu are vamps so they will torture fans and viewers who are watching their serials

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sandhyasnshaviijineejiggs

vm2002

vm2002

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
I dont see RAYA separation . But they will loose their property .  After loosing  the property RAYA will realize it was Ayesha Sid plan. Today's episode was a   waste.  Last 2 wks   have noted that wed episodes are good so  expecting torw  will be  another crappy episode

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu Shriramchangumangu123sss283sandhyasnbpatil3shavii

sss283

IF-Dazzler

sss283

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
ha ha ha nice pov...
yeah even i was getting these thoughts...ekta did make us pessimistic
ufff  conda ko kab realise hoga ki sid is only using her...!!Angry in the end she will come back crying to priya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sandhyasnshavii

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
I am sure that something or the other will happen. Ekta will never rest in peace if Raya unite so easily. They might unite for now and when Conda comes back she will create problems between the two. Ouch 

As it is I am tired of the fact that she is going to show plastic surgery. Sleepy Priya will never stop thinking about her useless "sister".  No matter what happens for Priya it comes back to her sister. I am sick of Priya and Ram thinking about Conda and no one elese. Thumbs Down Its high time like Vikram said they have to become selfish for themselves and Pihu. Smile

Enough. They also have a family of their own and why should they think about those people who don't care about anyone else.

Edited by -Ritu567- - 11 February 2013 at 11:05am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu Shrirambaas-tvbelladonnachangumangu123mahumita_mitrasss283sandhyasnshaviijineejiggs

shavii

IF-Sizzlerz

shavii

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritu567-

I am sure that something or the other will happen. Ekta will never rest in peace if Raya unite so easily. They might unite for now and when Conda comes back she will create problems between the two. Ouch 

As it is I am tired of the fact that she is going to show plastic surgery. Sleepy Priya will never stop thinking about her useless "sister".  No matter what happens for Priya it comes back to her sister. I am sick of Priya and Ram thinking about Conda and no one elese. Thumbs Down Its high time like Vikram said they have to become selfish for themselves and Pihu. Smile

Enough. They also have a family of their own and why should they think about those people who don't care about anyone else.

exactly well said they need to think of them-self and stop the mahanata act Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu Shriramchangumangu123rnfan

.sangs123.

IF-Rockerz

.sangs123.

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritu567-

becoz the answer is bt leads are mahaan murthis they can sacrifice their lives for condas and vipers and their kids chota slimy viper khush but never bother about their pihu let her got to hell

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu Shriram

sahana747

IF-Dazzler

sahana747

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
My pov.Now Ram should take a drastic decision to send all these sharmas packing.He can ask all of them to get out of his life and KM.they were only gold diggers or troubles..His mom and retinue of servants can take care of him.What's the use of having a wife ,who wants to make everybody happy except her husband and child also so - called wife who openly carries on with his step- brother and has an eye only on his money.

Edited by sahana747 - 11 February 2013 at 11:18am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu Shriramchangumangu123bpatil3shavii

Post Reply New Post

Go to top