Nadddzz hope ur health is all good now... 😊
plzzz update soon... πŸ˜›
Raadhiyaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
amazing but every thing is quite opposite like falling,rain scene...nice 
saru323 thumbnail
I lyk d consept, its dif coz here nani and mami doesn't kushi coz she z frm a famer's family, the fire accident was nt accident. was it pland by smome? bt by whom and nani omg i cant digest her charcter eeewww. whn we wl both cm to knw the truth i would b hapy it kushi comes to knw this first coz kushi showin too much attitud and also in next chaptr she going to myt lavanya so i jst want to c her reaction. Thank u mahi its a difrnt one. and pls continue 'hum bewafa nahi' please.
Punkin22 thumbnail
All caught up now.  Amazing concept dear.  Loving each update.
Manan-Pani4eva thumbnail

Chapter 6

Anjali walked towards her chotey sitting with his laptop near his pool. He was as always engrossed in his work.

"Chotey have some rest some time?"

"I can't Di...that Hitler will blast me off...and end it with understand? You better understand!"

He clicked his fingers and mimicked Khushi.

"You mean Khushi Kumari Gupta?" chuckled Anjali.

"Yes Di!" he sighed. "Where has Mr Gupta got me stuck..if she wasn't his daughter I would have put her in her place by now"

"Who are we talking about putting in their place?"

Arnav and Khushi looked behind them. It was his jija ji- Shyam.

"Nothing Jija ji" he quipped changing the subject.

"Saale saab let me know maybe I can help"

"No jija ji I am fine...anyway Di why did you come here?"

He knew his sister well she only came when she needed something. Shyam pointed at Anjali to go and ask him something. She hesitated and then asked him.

"Chotey I need 10 lakh because..."

Arnav shut the laptop and got up.

"Di you don't need to tell me anything...I will ask Aman to transfer it into your account.."

Saying that he switched his Bluetooth on and started making a call to Aman. Arnav made his way out. Shyam came close and hugged his wife.

"Rani Saiba I would never ask but my money is tied at the moment and I will return it as soon as I can".

Anjali held his hand and assured him.

"Shyam ji we are married and whatever is mine is yours...so there is no taking and giving it back policy".

He smirked and began to look towards Arnav. He had his wife and brother-in-law where he wanted and when he wanted.

Mami and Nani loved to dress like women half their age. Mami loved to wind Nani up with petty issues that were surrounding the Raizada household.

"Hello hi bye bye! Arnav bitua needs to get married now...what if he finds a girl that takes him away from us"

"Manorama you are right! If Arnav finds a girl that he loves a lot then he will forget us and especially you Anjali".

Anjlai looked concerned. She always had a hold over her brother but the way her matriarch was putting it to her made her re-think of what her condition could end up as.

"Nani I understand what you are saying so what shall we do?"

"Beta we need to find a girl that he just gets along with or isn't too fond of...you know our chotey he never lets anyone close and when he does he is very possessive over them".

"Hello hi bye bye, Lavanya is our best bet...if we want our lives to be the way they are we need to take control of Arnav's future".

Nani looked on concerned while Anjali bit her nails. She loved her brother but she could not stand anyone taking importance over her.

Today Khushi had pinned her hair in a bun. The way she was dressed seemed like today was all work and no play.

"Payal what is THAT Arnav Singh Raizada doing?"

She was flipping through a file she was looking at thoughtfully.

"Mam he is sorting out the designs his company is going to showcase".

She nodded her head. As long as he was minding his own business and not meddling with her affairs she was fine.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. It was Akash.

"Excuse me, may I come in?"

Khushi looked up and nodded her head.

"Ms Gupta, here is the whole plan of the event. Me and ASR have put all the necessary details. So please have a look and give us your feedback".

He handed the small file and looked at Payal. Payal was already scanning the handsome gentleman in front of him but as he was acknowledging her she blushed.

"Mr Akash I did not allow you here to ogle at my secretary". Her voice was stern yet not too aggressive.

He quickly glanced back at Khushi. How did she know he was looking at her when she had her head down?

"Can you call Mr Raizada I would like to discuss a few of these ideas?"

"Sure!" he quipped and left the cabin to call Arnav.

"Mam if you don't mind can I go for lunch?"

Khushi looked at Payal and then at the time. She raised her eyebrows and then smirked a little.

"Payal you are in hurry to go lunch today?"

"Nnno Mam..I just felt hungry" she stammered.

"Go"

Payal quickly picked her bag and left for her break.

As she made her way she heard someone call her name. She stopped in her tracks.

"Payal"

She scrunched her eyes hoping it was who she thought it was.

"Payal?"

She immediately looked back. It was Akash. She began hyperventilating.

"Akash ji anything the matter?"

"Ummmhhh I was going for lunch I thought maybe you would like to join me?"

Payal looked around not knowing what to say.

"It's okay you can say no.."

Before he would change his mind she interrupted him.

"No it is okay I was going for lunch anyway".

Akash took Payal to a coffee shop nearby. He had taken a shine since last night on this new found beauty.

"Mr Akash...ummhhh how come you are in our since this morning?"

"Don't ask! Bhai wanted me to help him out...he doesn't trust anyone apart from me to make sure things are done".

"That's sweet that you brothers are so close"

"By the way your boss is a bit of a dictator isn't she?"

"Don't say that! She does look stern but she does have a heart of gold"

"And you're saying that because?"

"Because she has helped me many a times"

Akash looked on thoughtfully.

"You know its fun seeing ASR and Mam at loggerheads" she chuckled with a clap.

"Must be pure entertainment I bet!" said Akash sarcastically.

"Anyways Akash we better hurry Mam will get annoyed with me and slash my salary".

Taking a few sips of their coffee they headed back to the office.

"Mr Raizada, I like your ideas...they are unique and practical as well..."

Arnav nodded relieved the dragon seemed impressed with his diligence. Arnav always put his 100% in whatever he endeavoured to do.

"But I think we should re-think the whole entrance strategy..."

"Like?"

Khushi looked up when a girl barged into the office. Her eyes widened and she began scanning the girl dressed in a mini skirt and a boob tube.

"Hi ASR"

He looked back and retorted.

"What the!"

It was Lavanya. She made a girly face and came near a standing Arnav. She kissed his cheek and half hugged him.

"I missed you so I thought I'd surprise you".

Arnav looked at Khushi and pulled Lavanya out of the cabin. Swivelling her in front of him he began blasting her through gritted teeth.

"How many times I told you Lavanya to not act like that in front of people especially in a professional atmosphere".

"ASR.." She tried to reason with him. Placing her hand near her he gestured her to not come near, he cut her off.

"I DON'T care Lavanya, how could you be so careless?"

She looked down with her eyes moist.

"I'm sorry ASR"

"Sorry? You know what reputation I have and you just came barging in like a school girl...just GET OUT!"

Lavanya looked at him not really believing he was telling her to go.

"I ...SAID...GET OUT!"

Twiddling her fingers she began walking backwards and then quickly fled the place. Arnav closed his eyes. He had lost his cool. AGAIN.

As he opened the door he found Khushi writing something in her file. She looked up when she realised he had returned.

"Mr Raizada, you are known for your professional behaviour...I'm shocked this could happen"

Arnav sat down and opened his laptop.

"Let's get back to work" he said trying to change the subject.

Khushi got up and placed the tips of her fingers on her desk and leaned forward to make a point.

"Arnav Singh Raizada, if it wasn't for my dad I would have told you to leave this project".

"Khushi it was my girlfriend..she..."

Khushi's raised her eyebrows in surprise.

She got up and folded her arms.

"Arnav Singh Raizada can find himself a girlfriend? That is shocking! I mean not that I can see what she sees in you".

"THAT is none of YOUR business" he gritted his teeth.

"Touchy touchy..." she tried to patronise him.

"Khushi Kumari Gupta at least I got someone...who have you got?"

Khushi looked at him with disgust.

"HOW DARE YOU!"

"Touched a raw nerve have I? Well someone mad will want to be with you".

Khushi got so enraged that she got the water glass next to her and threw it across the desk.

"WHAT THE f"

He got up and began wiping his face. Then he looked angrily at Khushi.

"Arnav Singh Riazada no one says all that and gets away with it, Understand? You better understand!".

She clicked her fingers at him again.

Arnav clenched his fist and decided enough was enough. He needed to teach this dragon a lesson soon. Pushing his laptop shut he left the cabin to stop himself from reacting. Khushi looked on with a lopsided smirk.

Precap; The Raizada's and Gupta's meet at someone's sangeet😳

Thank you for your support as always. Please make sure you leave your feedback and send me buddy request for future updates.

Previous: Chapter 5

Edited by Mahi-Maan - 11 years ago
Ruki.F thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
res

WOW even in this one im first πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

amazing update .. but sometime i feel its too much ..why they always trying to Breaking arrogance and disrespect ..hope it will be sort soon .
 but about Aranv family they all so selfish..just hate them πŸ€’

waiting for next to read more πŸ‘ 
Edited by Ruki.F - 11 years ago
TeriKhamoshiyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awsome update...thanks for the pm...the precap sounded intruinging!! wonder if it will be arnavs sangeet? and how can arnav's family be so selfish?!? how cruel? so shyam is bad here? poor arnav is going through so much at home and at office too.. khushi give the poor guy a little break :) want to know what arnav will do to teach her a lesson? do update soon..will be wating for ur next update!
sweetydoll32 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice update please update soon. Thanks for the pm.Edited by sweety_doll22 - 11 years ago
_Roka_ thumbnail
awsam update but when they will start love each other i am dying to see this side of them soon Edited by rokaya - 11 years ago
Downhill thumbnail
simply fabulous.loved itc