Rush2220

IF-Sizzlerz

Rush2220

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jay_bpm

Originally posted by Rush2220

Originally posted by Rush2220

plz #PromoteParichayOuch yes, have been re-tweeting others tweet as me lazyOuch but commenting on colors page when i said this i meant my bheja is so fried with it that i cant think that is y 'i dont know' who is the big lawyerLOL

Shocked Parichay ke promo ka Parichay dhoondne me bhuli Rashmiji apna ParichayTongueLOL

chalo tum bhi kya yaad rakhoge...

kisi mayoos andhere main soya tha mera Parichay,

Ek dard ke ehsaas main khoya tha mera parichay

Kabhi ek hasta hua pal, kabhi ek rota hua kal tha mera parichay

Waqt ke unhi galiyon main khada hoon magar roshni ka ehsaas hai

Lagta hai jaise lautke mughse milne aaya hai mera parichay

Kunal ChopraLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jay5jay_bpm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who is the big lawyer??? (Page 7)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TheBhai

IF-Rockerz

TheBhai

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Kunal used to report to Thakraal and Siddhi...

Cant go to Thakraal for advice so Siddhi his Ex Boss LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jay_bpm

Silambu

IF-Dazzler

Silambu

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

Something that bothers me is , doesnt arora and arora knows Gaurav Chopra is Kunal's brother.? So how can they expect him to fight the case knowing he might deliberately lose the case to save his brother.

Under normal circumstances, Kunal should not take up the case at all or for that matter it is not legally allowed to do so . I am confused here about the legal system.

Anyway, aside from this...My guess is THAKRAL.!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirljay_bpm

adohare

adohare

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

hi

jay i have kept all options open. hahha

But if it really siddhi,  kunal is thinking about will he make her fight for Gaurav in court, while he will fight against Gaurav. Both sinal together will get Gaurav freed from this case?Start of Siddhi';s professional track too along with kunal's ???

Reg Thakral, Thats also possible . kunal make think since he will fight against Gaurav in court, Thakral will want to make kunal loose the case hence will fight for gaurav and in end get gaurav out. later it will be revealed to thakral that it was kunal's plan

norzar

I want it should be siddhi. Because if CV is showing kunal as smart lawyer now then its duty of cv also to show siddhi as smart with dynamic and dashu dialogue. After all CV had already buchered both leads. So if they are showing kunal as active then show other lead also active.

Both kunal and siddhi should face each problem together with proper understanding, unity and love.

jay_bpm

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

IF-Sizzlerz

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Kheer expert Veena ko hi bulalo huh..lolz

jay_bpm

akki0910

akki0910

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
I do not think knowing Kunal and his ego, he will go to Thakral (plus he knows that Thakral is equally clever and what if finds out Kunal's intention)...also, he has been solving issues with the help of his family...he has been talking about mera paas mera parivar hain...he spoke about taking opinion from a bigger lawyer (and while saying so he smiled) and not about using the lawyer to fight the case...so my guess is he will take opinion from his family members...either Siddhi (he may want to discuss with her and take her opinion - after all, he knows most of the cases earlier he used to win because of Siddhi) or Raj (may be he may use him to trap those 3 against the company - big lawyer jokingly because he is his dad) or God (whom he has been showing faith on lately and he may think no one is a bigger lawyer then HIM).

Not sure I really sound sane about the last two options.

san_bsp020

parichayan

IF-Sizzlerz

parichayan

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 12:17am | IP Logged

hi

hi

jay i have kept all options open. hahha

But if it really siddhi,  kunal is thinking about will he make her fight for Gaurav in court, while he will fight against Gaurav. Both sinal together will get Gaurav freed from this case?Start of Siddhi';s professional track too along with kunal's ???

Reg Thakral, Thats also possible . kunal make think since he will fight against Gaurav in court, Thakral will want to make kunal loose the case hence will fight for gaurav and in end get gaurav out. later it will be revealed to thakral that it was kunal's plan

norzar

Clap I like this very muchBig smile

which part do you like jay, option 1 or option 2???????

haha

both options are good but Siddhi is still recovering so don't want pressure on her.
but on the other side both Kunal-Siddhi can receive fame this way, paving way for SINAL law-firmBig smile 
With Thakral, anything that can lead to revealing Richa's dirty truth, I am fineWink

i think its siddEmbarrassed but i would prefer thakku as i too like noreen's idea of making him winning the caseWink
@bold,now when u hv mentioned m thinking wat would be their firm nameLOL:-chopra &sonsOuchSleepy,anand n anand law firmDeadLOL,mr &mrs chopra law firmEmbarrassed,sinal law firmWinkor??

Rush2220

IF-Sizzlerz

Rush2220

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 12:24am | IP Logged

i want a new character introduced, a dynamic, strong, positive character...can be male or female and can be used to spice up SiNal life in a positive wayWink 

Note : not like RichaAngry or AbhayDead

Post Reply New Post

Go to top