norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by jay_bpm

Originally posted by norzar

hi

exactly i too feel they is much more to this case, than just gaurav getting freed from fraud charge.

i know siddhi isnt well, plus her name isnt clear form rohit's murder case yet, she cant fight the case right? 

norzar

yes Noreen, 

I think those convicted of felony are not allowed, but then this is Parichay so not even going to go thereLOL 

i know parichay mein all is possible, infact even impossible is possible. hahah

if its thakral, then richa probably is making comeback too. 

last time sinal fought case against each other was in 2011 ie rohit nisha one. 

we recently had one with kunal tharal, but it was mute. 

norzar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jay_bpm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who is the big lawyer??? (Page 5)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jay5

Goldie

jay5

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
are kisi ne bhi dadaji ke upar dyan hi nahi diyaLOLLOL are kaise bhool gaye ya phir lady judge uska option kyon nahin haiLOLLOL

-Hima-

Coolbie

-Hima-

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged

hi

Originally posted by hima2012

I think it is Thakral too! or may be Sid ! or may be Thakral! Wait.. Sid! no.. ThakralConfused

hima i am ok, with both options, but given a choice, i will pick Thakral, bec at the end i want thakral to know Siddhi's truth. He needs to know Richa killed Rohit not Siddhi. if Thakral wins against kunal in court, its possible kunal wil reveal to him the truth about his daughter. 

norzar

Yes Noreen.. I don't mind if it is Thakral too! As long as KC has the upper hand, I don't mind who he plays with. I have a feeling Thakral already knows about Rohit's murder.. don't think they will show anything else about that to him. He blames everything R does on her paagalpanAngry and then again sides with her!Dead

.RajvirNandini.

IF-Stunnerz

.RajvirNandini.

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Roshani-

Why do i feel its Sidhi Wink LOL

it shall b siddhi only Tongue

norzar

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
hi

hi

I think it is Thakral too! or may be Sid ! or may be Thakral! Wait.. Sid! no.. ThakralConfused

hima i am ok, with both options, but given a choice, i will pick Thakral, bec at the end i want thakral to know Siddhi's truth. He needs to know Richa killed Rohit not Siddhi. if Thakral wins against kunal in court, its possible kunal wil reveal to him the truth about his daughter. 

norzar

Yes Noreen.. I don't mind if it is Thakral too! As long as KC has the upper hand, I don't mind who he plays with. I have a feeling Thakral already knows about Rohit's murder.. don't think they will show anything else about that to him. He blames everything R does on her paagalpanAngry and then again sides with her!Dead

that would be disgusting if thakral already  knows richa killed rohit. come on rohit was his own kid too, how can he forgive richa for that. 

i dont mind Siddhi or Thakral fighting for Gaurav, but it has to lead to something else too, rather than just getting gaurav freed.

norzar

-Hima-

chitsss

IF-Dazzler

chitsss

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
I am hoping Kunal goes to Thakral,tempts him with the case, Thakral wrestles the case from Kunal's firm and takes it up.Kunal then tells his firm that the company was fraudulent and he will fight for the person accused instead.Winning against Thakral and a corporation will only enhance their reputation.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vipraja26-Hima-rainbowgirljay_bpmRush2220

Rush2220

IF-Sizzlerz

Rush2220

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged

I dont knowOuchLOL

jay_bpm

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitsss

I am hoping Kunal goes to Thakral,tempts him with the case, Thakral wrestles the case from Kunal's firm and takes it up.Kunal then tells his firm that the company was fraudulent and he will fight for the person accused instead.Winning against Thakral and a corporation will only enhance their reputation.

ClapClapClap

I was thinking how can Kunal convince the firm to fight for Gaurav and you showed it possible.

Good one ChitraThumbs UpHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hima-Rush2220

Post Reply New Post

Go to top