Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

   

Who is the big lawyer??? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 8

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 8
Page 5 Page 8

PRINCESS_ALISHA

IF-Sizzlerz

PRINCESS_ALISHA

Joined: 17 November 2011

Posts: 10378

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

hi








     



     



     

     

     
     







     



     



     

     

     

jay i have kept all options open. hahha

But if it really siddhi, kunal is thinking about will he make her fight for Gaurav in court, while he will fight against Gaurav. Both sinal together will get Gaurav freed from this case?Start of Siddhi';s professional track too along with kunal's ???

Reg Thakral, Thats also possible . kunal make think since he will fight against Gaurav in court, Thakral will want to make kunal loose the case hence will fight for gaurav and in end get gaurav out. later it will be revealed to thakral that it was kunal's plan

norzar

agree

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Radzynorzar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who is the big lawyer??? (Page 4)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

eshi.nl

IF-Rockerz

eshi.nl

Joined: 13 September 2012

Posts: 7633

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Noreen awesome ideas Clap
Loved your both options.thakral option...Kunal may pretend that he hates Gaurav.

Jay siddhi option is also good Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Radzyjay_bpmnorzar

Prads

IF-Rockerz

Prads

Joined: 19 August 2012

Posts: 9016

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jay_bpm

Originally posted by pradnya1n

Thakral ??ConfusedConfused

or Siddhi??ConfusedConfusedConfused

D'ohsamajh nahi aa raha hai kisko lock kare??

are 4 options he, sirf do pe atki mugliTongue

mujhe ye dono me se hi koi lagta hai...so m confused..bt will go for Siddhi only..she cnt fight the case..but always can give advice rgt??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jay_bpm

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Joined: 27 April 2012

Posts: 24422

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima2012

I think it is Thakral too! or may be Sid ! or may be Thakral! Wait.. Sid! no.. ThakralConfused

why can't it be Dadaji 

or best - SINAL togetherWink

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Joined: 27 April 2012

Posts: 24422

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshi.nl

Noreen awesome ideas Clap
Loved your both options.thakral option...Kunal may pretend that he hates Gaurav.

Jay siddhi option is also good Confused

but I like your option bestThumbs Up Kunal khud - maloomTongue

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Joined: 20 August 2005

Posts: 46510

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by jay_bpm

Originally posted by norzar

hi

Originally posted by jay_bpm

Originally posted by norzar

hi

jay i have kept all options open. hahha

But if it really siddhi,  kunal is thinking about will he make her fight for Gaurav in court, while he will fight against Gaurav. Both sinal together will get Gaurav freed from this case?Start of Siddhi';s professional track too along with kunal's ???

Reg Thakral, Thats also possible . kunal make think since he will fight against Gaurav in court, Thakral will want to make kunal loose the case hence will fight for gaurav and in end get gaurav out. later it will be revealed to thakral that it was kunal's plan

norzar


Clap I like this very muchBig smile

which part do you like jay, option 1 or option 2???????

haha

both options are good but Siddhi is still recovering so don't want pressure on her.
but on the other side both Kunal-Siddhi can receive fame this way, paving way for SINAL law-firmBig smile 
With Thakral, anything that can lead to revealing Richa's dirty truth, I am fineWink


exactly i too feel they is much more to this case, than just gaurav getting freed from fraud charge.

i know siddhi isnt well, plus her name isnt clear form rohit's murder case yet, she cant fight the case right? 

norzar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jay_bpm

eshi.nl

IF-Rockerz

eshi.nl

Joined: 13 September 2012

Posts: 7633

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jay_bpm

Originally posted by eshi.nl

Noreen awesome ideas Clap
Loved your both options.thakral option...Kunal may pretend that he hates Gaurav.

Jay siddhi option is also good Confused


but I like your option bestThumbs UpKunal khud - maloomTongue


LOL LOL thank you Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jay_bpm

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Joined: 27 April 2012

Posts: 24422

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

hi

exactly i too feel they is much more to this case, than just gaurav getting freed from fraud charge.

i know siddhi isnt well, plus her name isnt clear form rohit's murder case yet, she cant fight the case right? 

norzar

yes Noreen, 

I think those convicted of felony are not allowed, but then this is Parichay so not even going to go thereLOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

norzar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
is kunal responsible lawyer

2 3

Savz_Startling 21 873 20 November 2011 at 12:59pm
By angel001

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.