Punar Vivah

Dhammaky Daar Epi..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ArYa_crazyluv

IF-Sizzlerz

ArYa_crazyluv

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Hayeee Rabbbaaa.. Punar Vivah aired on TV ... Dhammmakary Daaar start... cross  conversation b/w Aarti...Gaytri n Ishitta n Radha jiConfused Aarti gave solid answer to aakash n radha ji.. n she gave gyaan to ishita too nt to support unfairly a persn if he or she is nt on ryt path... n HayeeeYash's head on Aarti's lapEmbarrassed tht scene was lyk ice on cake..Mmmuuuaaahhh Aarti Yasshhuu jaaanu k balon mein hath b pheerr rhi thi.. i wish at tht tym i would b there wth Jaaannuu YasshhhuuuEmbarrassedMmmuuaaahh thxuu cv's for relaxing us in ths crucial tym n Mmuuaaah another scene where CutipieAarti was doing Zid for chocolate.Embarrassed.Yasshhuu's Xpressions were killingEmbarrassed..Cutest scene ever... Thxuu again cv's .. n last half Aarti found smthng hope Radha will b fakeSmile..Aarti saying there is smthng wrng intention behind radha's entry Shockedas she was in bhopal since last 30 yearsShocked.thn Y she came there in their house so lateConfused.. n Precap is just soo Irritating i thnk cv's are going  2 shw us Tht Yash is illigimate son of tht idiotic lady n hate ths fact of punar vivah...Cry

WE WOULD ENJY MORE IF CV'S SHWED US HW Aarti will return tht maan.. samaan to his bau ji bt no same useless tracksConfused.. v unhappy i am after seeing precapCry

Edited by abhiya_crazyluv - 11 February 2013 at 10:35am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ALEHA2011nirmalac99Leevi05adigaagmaha9_Ms.Foxy.Angel_gafulu14

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dhammaky Daar Epi.." in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Ms.Foxy.Angel_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Ms.Foxy.Angel_

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
tfd fab. analysis.Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArYa_crazyluv

gafulu14

IF-Stunnerz

gafulu14

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
wow yartiji rocking and yashji so cute

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArYa_crazyluv

maha9

IF-Sizzlerz

maha9

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
yeah di i am also sad with the preecap.

adigaag

IF-Dazzler

adigaag

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Lets c whats in store for us...I have doubts now whether ash is really the illegitimate sone...but I'm surely having a funtime playing the guessing game LOL

ALEHA2011

Goldie

ALEHA2011

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the analysis also sad with the precap but the Aarya scene's has got a smile on my face.SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.