Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sue_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: snehapatro

yaaa when i came u were not there..when u came i was not there..it was busy sunday for me..so slept off early at night๐Ÿ˜Š

yeah true! you came in the evening when I was sleeping.. and I came at nite when you went to bed! ๐Ÿ˜†
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rusha4003

Arre yaaar ... ab yeh balck car kahan se tapak pada ...

Akash ka kissa khatam nahi hua ... aur doosra shuru ... car mystery ...

Mithvi ko akele kyun nahi chodthe yeh log ???? ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜† koi akele chode ya nahi Mithvi ko...Mithvi toh saath mein rehlenge๐Ÿ˜†
sue_21 thumbnail

yaaa let it take time..but some story should run..am glad cvs have started it off now again๐Ÿ˜Š
i hated Sudha again today...explaination shez trying to give is 5n but y in between using wrong words about Prithvi๐Ÿ˜ก

I have started disliking her long back n simply hated her for her hurtful words tonite!๐Ÿ˜• anyway we were wrong! Miu fell in love first! but don't you think the realisation of her love is happening too soon?
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you Sneha ...

I hated Sudha too ... she is really going too far ... 

What does she know about Prithvi anyway ????

Why is she judging him by his birth only ... disgusting !!!

Akash is much better .. at least he does not curse Prithvi all the time ... he realises Miu's feelings have changed ... and is not blaming Prithvi !
rusha4003 thumbnail
@Sue ... Agree ... we were all wrong about P falling in love first ... 

Miu is rushing headlong from one ill-thought decision to another :

She decides to come to the village ...she decides to marry Prithvi ...she decides not to wear the mangal sutra ... she decides she will live forever with Prithvi as muh-boli biwi ... she decides not to go with Akash .. she decides she loves Prithvi !!!

Whew ... so many decisions ... and not much thought !!!
Edited by rusha4003 - 11 years ago
snehapatro thumbnail

I agree with you Sneha ...

I hated Sudha too ... she is really going too far ... 

What does she know about Prithvi anyway ????

Why is she judging him by his birth only ... disgusting !!!

Akash is much better .. at least he does not curse Prithvi all the time ... he realises Miu's feelings have changed ... and is not blaming Prithvi !

ya akash was better..i didnt really hate him much...but Sudha what does she actually know 
 even if she doesnt know anything shez going on and on cursing and blaming Prithvi๐Ÿ˜ก 

Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

am just waiting to know whats gonna be his past..i hope story is back in junoon...in between cvs stopped story i think now its going to continue with this black car entry๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜†
i wish Prithvi is rich guy belongs to city๐Ÿ˜‰ or atleast i wish he has his family..๐Ÿ˜Š
jus hating when people are again and again hurting him with bad words๐Ÿ˜ก

me too yaar ke wo bahot amir ho lol...but lets see its realted to his past may be some one  from his past and datta knws who ...may be he is akash ka brother...lol nazayez wala re๐Ÿ˜ƒ
rusha4003 thumbnail
Originally posted by: krock

me too yaar ke wo bahot amir ho lol...but lets see its realted to his past may be some one  from his past and datta knws who ...may be he is akash ka brother...lol nazayez wala re๐Ÿ˜ƒ

OMG ... that would be TOOO much ! ๐Ÿคฃ
snehapatro thumbnail
Originally posted by: sue_21

I have started disliking her long back n simply hated her for her hurtful words tonite!๐Ÿ˜• anyway we were wrong! Miu fell in love first! but don't you think the realisation of her love is happening too soon?

i was kind of shocked with the fact the Miu has fallen first๐Ÿ˜• but its grttt too๐Ÿ˜ƒ though yaa realization did happen too fast...i think cvs  have some other story to show something hatke than we have been expecting..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›
disliked sudha when she started using hurtful words..but today i hated her more...๐Ÿ˜ก she has to be sorry to Prithvi some day and that will happen for sure i think๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

sue_21 thumbnail

@Sue ... Agree ... we were all wrong about P falling in love first ... 

Miu is rushing headlong from one ill-thought decision to another :

She decides to come to the village ...she decides to marry Prithvi ...she decides not to wear the mangal sutra ... she decides she will live forever with Prithvi as muh-boli biwi ... she decides not to go with Akash .. she decides she loves Prithvi !!!

Whew ... so many decisions ... and not much thought !!!

Hello Usha di!๐Ÿค— Prithvi definitely feels a certain attraction towards Meera but he is afraid of reciprocating her feelings which he well understands! I know Meera's is taking reckless decisions one after the other.. but still I would say Meera ki decisions ki jai ho! If it were not for her decisions we would not have been able to see the crackling chemistry of Mithvi n their junoonwala looove(we are yet to see this one)!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†