•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
When urshi are exposed, koki will ordered rashi to give vansh to her mom alka. But i want that koki should give financial assistance to alka so that she can raise her Golu. What do u think?
Astha, I think that will happen.

But more than that point, I really want to see this family tell Rashi what she has done with their emotions. Even if it is for a few weeks or a few days, Golu has actually been a Modi in every sense. How is it possible for anyone to give him away just without any emotions is a big question.

The generous Modis will no doubt help Alka financially but will not these days actually make a void in their lives? After all they loved Vansh as their own. 

I cannot believe that they would forgive Rashi for this lie so easily. They will according to the CVs but I cannot believe it that easily
I am sure Modis will try to help Alka as they are now emotionally attached to Vansh/Golu. But I agree with Harini. Vansh going away will hurt the Modis too, emotionally. I think it will hurt the Modis more than Rashi, Rashi's obsession for Vansh will remain only till she is distracted by something else. The moment she realizes she is pregnant she will promptly forget Vansh πŸ€’🀒🀒. So I am not going to feel sorry for Rashi at all when she gives away Vansh πŸ€’. I dont want Gopi to speak in Urshi's favour this time and I dont dont DONT want Hetal to say javadena!!! πŸ˜‘
Modi's should help Vansh/Golu but after he goes away they will feel so bad. This time they have played around with so many people's feelings. πŸ˜”They kept a mother away from a child and got the child attached to their family. 😭 I am sure that Rashi will never understand how wrong she has been this time. πŸ₯± Once she falls pregnant she will forget Vansh for ever. 🀒 She was just using him as a toy to get what she wants. 😑 

This time I want the family to punish Rashi and Hetal has to open her eyes and stop living in her own dream land. 😳

Edited by -Ritu567- - 11 years ago
The Modi's hearts tend to be in the right places even though they sometimes lack the brains to go with that. Their hearts will ensure Vansh and Alka are taken care off.

Their brains will immediately forget Rashi's role in the matter and JD, JD, JD will ring through-out MM drowning out any remote attempt by Koki to make everyone see the light... or should be the darkness that is Rashi.