good episode but missed mohan :(

-Amit143- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
It was a nice episode, started with MOHAN-RJ scene i liked 1 thing that MOHAN had put all the gud things abt MEGHA in RJ's mind...! That will help RJ to accept megha without any discomfort... 😊 well next scene brought a wild smile on my face as BEERA looked idiotic best πŸ˜† i love his dialect...! Also enjoyed the background song a very well shot scene...! πŸ‘ Finally, megha turned the steering right, very well teached by megha.. RJ Loved it & most importantly LEARNED it...! Fantastic idea by the beautiful dance teacher MEGHA ❀️ so, the most awaited scene is out, guru saw MEGHA & recognized her as RJ's dance teacher...! What will guru do now, as RJ & MOHAN both liked the new dance teacher...! Its going to be really a tuff task for guru to convince Mohan to change the school... Preacap is exciting 9/10 epi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Mohan scene was very short. But it was very nice. Megha - Rim teaching session was cute. Last guru scene was awesome mainly due to dushyant's acting. 
lakzm16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
1st part mohan RJ scene , 2nd and 3rd part good . πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘My rating.. 7/10...3 marks for rabeera (rabri-beera)scene...πŸ˜›

beingmelodic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
today epi was very nice rj scene wit meghan was superb guru fab n yeah miss mohan but i think ki hume adat daalna chahiye ek din megha phir dusre din mohan ki kyunki nara tannu jyada imp h mm se
Balli73 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
somehow I still change the channel whenever I saw Nanhi-Beera. I am unable to digest these two even now.
But Mohan-RJ scene and Megha-RJ-Guru scene was good.

So 7/10 from my side.
-Amit143- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Balli73

somehow I still change the channel whenever I saw Nanhi-Beera. I am unable to digest these two even now.
But Mohan-RJ scene and Megha-RJ-Guru scene was good.

So 7/10 from my side.

I like BEERA only! He brings a smile on my face
-Amit143- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

Mohan scene was very short. But it was very nice. Megha - Rim teaching session was cute. Last guru scene was awesome mainly due to dushyant's acting.

Agree dushyant was awesome today! Loved him
-Amit143- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ash28

today epi was very nice rj scene wit meghan was superb guru fab n yeah miss mohan but i think ki hume adat daalna chahiye ek din megha phir dusre din mohan ki kyunki nara tannu jyada imp h mm se

tanu arti was total waste of time... But the epi. Was nice :) :) :)
-Amit143- thumbnail
Originally posted by: poojaluvnbt

mohan ka scene to tha.

tha par naa ke barabar tha na
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I ignored NaRa completely out of mindπŸ˜†. I still don't like them. Nothting against the actors but i don't like the characters themselves.

I remember only Mohan-Rim, Megha-Rim and Guru scenes.