Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Abby-GC-Crazy

IF-Sizzlerz

Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged

(banner credit goes to Shalaka(Frozen007)

Okay ..Everyone!!!
This is the thread for the everyday live updates of Punar Vivaah...

for today, I am the only one doing it but anyone who wants to volunteer can come in... Smile

Love,
Abby!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Akash has got settled in the Scindia garden in a tent..

Gayatri is worried about everything happening and is angry over Akash and his mother and Pankaj is trying to calm her down...

night time:
Akash comes out of the tent and sees Gayatri.. he touches her feet...

Gayatri shows him the bag and says... u wont be able to earn so much whole ur life.. this is what u want.. take it..

Akash says... wow.. only u understand me...

he takes the bag.. and Gayatri turns to leave..

Akash says.. this is what u wanted to hear... u might consider me uneducated and low class but i am not stupid.. only this much.. for all this luxury and family.. nah..

Gayatri says.. what else do u want...

Akash says... his house.. this pride on ur face of being d wife of Scindia.. my mother also deserves that... the way ur sons go around in big big cars.. that is what I deserve.. I should give this bag to Yash and say that leave this house with your mother...

Gayatri looks at him...

Akash says.. now u arent saying anything... ur sleep must have vanished but I am sleepy.. and i am going to sleep...

just then Akash's mother comes out asking whos it..

Gayatri says... the one whos life u have come to destroy.. being a woman u are trying to destroy other woman's life, Radha.. take ur mannerless son away...

Radha says... being proud and mannerless is what Scindia sons have got in heritage.. so how can my son not get it.. I havent come to take your husband away but give my son what he deserves...

Gayatri says.. Suraj Pratap Scindia has only three sons.. Pankaj, Yash and Pratik and no one can stand beside them..

Radha says.. u have to make a place.. let me see how u are saved from my son...

Aarti comes and says.. I will save my mother-in-law and my family from all sorts of troubles...

Aarti asks Gayatri to be away saying they dont need to interact with such liers...

Ishita comes out and says.. even I am standing with my mother-in-law.. how can u talk to my mother-in-law like that...

Aarti says.. nice to see you respecting ur mother-in-law... but sometimes u have got to be neutral and my father-in-law is right..

Radha says.. that we will know after 7 days..

Aarti and Gayatri were leaving when Akash gives them back the bag... and they leave..

Yash says to Aarti.. why did u let Maa go to them? u know what kind of people they are..

Aarti says.. I didnt know she was going... i saw her going out and thus i went behind her...

Yash says.. Aarti ji .. I can understand Maa's feelings.. its not like she doubts Bauji but shes stressed with all this and I hate how I cant do anything for them...

Aarti says.. dont stress yourself.. c'mon letz sleep..

Yash says.. there's too much going in my mind.. I cant be sleeping..

Aarti says.. u will be able to... c'mon.. come with me...

Aarti sits and Yash keeps his head on Aarti's lap..
Yash looks at her and Aarti says.. dont think anything.. just close your eyes and sleep...
Aarti ruffles Yash's hair and Yash closes his eyes...

Aarti thinks.. I cant see u sad and helpless.. I cant wait till 7 days.. i will return your happiness back to you tomorrow itself.. I will find out what that lady wants and why she has come..

Aarti sees Yash sleeping and smiles...

morning scene:

Akash is freshning up while Ishita is struggling to make the tea on the stone stove..

Ishita gives the tea to Akash...

Akash is about to have it when Ishita says its warm and she can get it less warm..

Akash takes his hand away...

Radha comes out and Akash makes her sit...

Akash says... so howz it sitting around this big house... in a few days, u will also live in luxury and gives around orders..

Radha laughs and makes Akash have the tea..

Yash sees them and thinks.. taking our happiness away u are having fun... after d DNA test comes out, we will know..

Aarti comes out and says.. u are a lier and ditcher...

Yash says.. how..

Aarti says.. u gave chocolates only to kids.. and not to me..

Yash says.. I had only 3 chocolates and 3 kids...

Aarti says.. I dont know anything.. i want chocolate now...

Yash says.. will bring it at night...

Aarti angrily turns back..

Yash says.. are u talking about this chocolate...

Aarti happily turns back and thanks Yash and hugs him..

Ishita sees this and thinks.. their life has so much love and me... this is all because of Yash .. he has tampered my life...

Yash leaves in the car..

Aarti comes to the place where Akash and Radha live..
she asked some ladies where Radha lives and those women tell her that they live in that green house...

Aarti goes towards the house and sees the door locked... she thinks.. the house is locked but i have to get inside and find out about this Radha..

Aarti goes in from the window and starts checking thinks around...

she sees Akash's certificates and thinks.. Akash has done his studies from Bhopal only.. hes been here since 30 years then why did Radha come now suddenly.. seems like a huge conspiracy.. I will have to check more things around...

PRECAP:
while checking things, Aarti by mistake hits the little mandir and God's photo is about to fall when she catches it...
Aarti was about to keep the photo back when she sees something under the photo...
she opens that cloth packet and sees Yash's childhood photographs in it and thinks.. what are Yash ji's childhood photos doing in Radha's house?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for today...
see ya all tomorrow... Smile

Love,
Abby!

Edited by AbbyluvsMaan - 11 February 2013 at 10:35am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

roshnudot3india88-Hotgal-ilan_kart92BhavyaRedykeerthus.9-Swetha-asmanipal_maan-AarYaholic-lulujjjjtellymeakui1984Zetterjyoti06-Kash-jikky_84villager00IsYaRoCHeR-Mrs.MSK-pickachu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Punar Vivah Live Updates..!! 11.02.13" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Waiting for the DNA results Cool

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Abby-GC-Crazyvillager00

akui1984

IF-Rockerz

akui1984

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Thanks Abby for the LU!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Abby-GC-Crazyvillager00

IsYaRoCHeR

IF-Sizzlerz

IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Hi Abby! Hug How are you now? Miss you a lot! CryCry

Hello all my darlings... Hug

Thanks Abby for the LU! Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

keerthus.9Abby-GC-Crazyvillager00

-Hotgal-

Groupbie

-Hotgal-

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Yay...Thanks for D LU...Big smile

Abby-GC-Crazyvillager00

pal_maan

Goldie

pal_maan

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Hello ji, what's up??

Abby-GC-Crazyvillager00

villager00

IF-Sizzlerz

villager00

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Happy to see you Abbyji Hug hope you're better now..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Abby-GC-Crazy

Zetter

IF-Rockerz

Zetter

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Welcome back Dear Hug

Awaiting the drama Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Abby-GC-Crazy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.