Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

saamanshasekchayogarapatijunkabcssmily_faceautumnsconcertojayashsJanusushavviZEESXYjinjuthendralfan007Thendralfankalki2007supreeswash2crazzymoonSuha95Giselmini_00~*Thamizhan*~Pearl.shubbaVani19CarynShemmonithyamkv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral monday- Feb 11, 2013" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pearl.

IF-Dazzler

Pearl.

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Thanks Jeya for the lovely update and comments!

Sigh... enna oru thigil effect from Padma when she pulled T hair...GrrrAngry

Habba, atleast one person thinks correctly in this serial. Kudos to KalyaniClap. Good she did not believe Padma's sudden change and also warned T and MM tooClap.

Felt bad for VR... Suffering becoz of that loser Lax ego Dead.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekgarapatijinjuSuha95mini_00vjayamGisel~*Thamizhan*~shubba

viswai123

viswai123

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful update Jaya.

Agree with Pearl, one sec I felt as if I was watching horror movie looking at GW-P's face. Athu mathiri unmaya nadatha than this T will believe. Wish GW-P really did it and brought T to reality. Its so stupid of her believing GW-P changing in few hrs. K way to go ma. Only sane person. Happy that MM is still skeptical about GW-P and did not fall for it immediately.

I wish the Josiyar says to D its better not to live with P. Kodumai thangala. What is up with this serials and josiyars, all josiyars in serial tell everything correctly. Real world Jsoiyar than seri illa...

Ahaaa J is usupi ethifying Kanagu. Ulla prechanai ellam pothatha. Is K gonna fight with P. So D is going to loose her base on her fight with P about Suchi. He is going to quote abt Kanagu. Its going to get uglier and uglier.

I am waiting for Shyamala Vs Suchi. I want to see Shyamala snubs Suchi and tears her into pieces. If only the show Shyamala loose to Suchi will get KV for sure.

K Vs GW-P, Shyamala Vs Suchi and making K and Shyamala have upper hand is the only way to have Thendral move in a lighter way. Illa this is gonna be a kannir kaviyam.

Edited by viswai123 - 11 February 2013 at 10:27am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekgarapatijinjuSuha95Giselmini_00vjayam~*Thamizhan*~shubbaPearl.

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update.

maybe the josiyar will hint about kanagu or suchi .. director will use this to confuse us.

one request to director - think of a plot involving just TA/ thuls coz for sometime now all the side characters are taking center stage. Thumbs Down

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekgarapatijinjumini_00Suha95Pearl.shubba

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Thanks jaya for the wonderful update..
It was good timely thinking by TA to invite VR family when they actually needed that ..
Good that kalyani/Mm r asking T to be cautious and that they didnt blv padma immediately..
Kanagu getting to know things and what next ? Hmm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekgarapatijinjumini_00vjayamSuha95Pearl.

jinju

jinju

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Thx for the update.

lol Viswai wish I could find a josiyar of the likes shown in serials. Tongue I was just telling my mom the same. Adhu epdi puttu puttu vekraanga nu therila. Namma evlo josiyar ta ponaalum oru josiyar kuda andha madhiri forecast kodukka maatengraanga.

T and P scene was boring. T ku evlo dhadava pattalum en budhi vara maatengudhu nu therila. If am not mistaken this is the second time P is acting to her. First time paati was there. When paati suspected her T said she knows P is acting nu but adhula kuda oru sugam irukku nu penathified. Ippa wholeheartedly nambifying her. Confused Even MM is smarter than her.

Didn't like TA lying to VR after he spoke to Prabha. Confused Adha nambi function ku pona they are going to asinga patufied theva illama. 

Joseph ku konjam kuda vevasthaye illaya?!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekgarapatimini_00Suha95Pearl.

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Jaya.

Poor VR and Indira what a maapilai they got.

Padma lol at her faking to be nice and gggrrr at what she was thinking while braiding the hair.

Nice to see some smiles on Tulasi's face, hope it lasts and she knows that Kal is right all along.

Hhhmm Jo & Ka again and they know everything that happened...feel like everyone will be against Suchi and Prabha later on.

shasekvjayammini_00Suha95Pearl.

mini_00

Goldie

mini_00

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the colourful update VijayamSmileClap. I enjoyed tonight's episode even though it featured friend's part more. I enjoyed seeing Kanagu's reaction his struggle to understand P's behavior and the confusion he is going through. Coming to Deepa, her father and mother were worried about her future. Coming to T…soon she will realize about Padma's cunning nature.Wink

shasekjinjuSuha95vjayamPearl.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top