Qubool Hai

AsadA.KhanAT14~Nakhre TereUffUffUff~ (Page 44)

Post Reply New Post

Page 44 of 150

_Oishi_

IF-Stunnerz

_Oishi_

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
HE IS SUPER HOT :)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AsadA.KhanAT14~Nakhre TereUffUffUff~ (Page 44)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

four.

IF-Sizzlerz

four.

^^Wacko

exhalelove.

IF-Stunnerz

exhalelove.

Originally posted by four.

Shavee LOL

Why she told him? DISLIKE.
Nahh but whenever they are together he is a choclate boy. I felt so sadd firat Valentine's day and one year to engangemnt and kismat did onoy give timee Ouch

Edited by Salwa_Mehrin - 14 February 2013 at 11:11am

four.

IF-Sizzlerz

four.

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Salwa_Mehrin

My bro was asking the same he is like whammm the song comes from the air and candles LOL But he danced in Asad style no romance only angerr kuch feel hi nahi kiya ROFL
BUT WHY TERI MERI I wan't to discuss Khuda Jaane with SalROFL

Zoya seemed to be affected. I don't know if ZF felt anything or because she was in shock mode.

four.

IF-Sizzlerz

four.

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Nahh but whenever they are together he is a choclate boy. I felt so sadd firat Valentine's day and one year to engangemnt and kismat did onoy give timee Ouch
Chocolate boy? lol.

I shouldnt be feeling this bad but I DO.. dang KSG and his beardDay Dreaming.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

exhalelove.

exhalelove.

IF-Stunnerz

exhalelove.

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Salwa_Mehrin

My bro was asking the same he is like whammm the song comes from the air and candles LOL But he danced in Asad style no romance only angerr kuch feel hi nahi kiya ROFL
BUT WHY TERI MERI I wan't to discuss Khuda Jaane with SalROFL

Zoya seemed to be affected. I don't know if ZF felt anything or because she was in shock mode.
she was affected badly. But he wasnt at all. That is more fun. I want lady to fall in love phirsstt LOL

four.

exhalelove.

IF-Stunnerz

exhalelove.

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged

Chocolate boy? lol.

I shouldnt be feeling this bad but I DO.. dang KSG and his beardDay Dreaming.
obvi the way they were just talking to spend atleast 5 min with each other showed how badly they missed each other. God bless them^^

four.

IF-Sizzlerz

four.

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
she was affected badly. But he wasnt at all. That is more fun. I want lady to fall in love phirsstt LOL

I have a major girl crush on ZF.. 
In this case seems like AAK might fall first but never know.. I rather in this case see him first because he's already affected.. trying to show that his heart can be melted he can fall in love.

exhalelove.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.