Diya Aur Baati Hum

Swamiji's Curse! Sabdhan SurYa! - Page 3

UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Very nice post and very nice episode. My take

1. I love this Sandhya and had always resented the fact that earlier she used to kowtow before Bhabo's unjust demands.It is this Sandhya who gives an impression of being a future IPS material. Here she is seen standing up for what is right.πŸ‘

2. I found it a bit paradoxical that a Swamiji who enjoys immense popularity and clout, did not get support from Hanuman Galli residents in this battle. Others in the galli did not rebuke Sandhya which I felt would have been a natural reaction to the tsunami she has created. People who were bending backwards to get Swamiji's darshan disappeared suddenly. Religion which is a very sensitive issue did not evoke any response from anyone. That is indeed strange to my mind.😲

3.Sandhya when she spoke to Bhabo about helping Meena could have told her about the construction of the mall. Did they deliberately miss it to heighten the sense of drama ?πŸ˜•

4. With three coincidences Meena collapsing, ATM money loss and Mohit injury it would obviously be concluded that Swamiji's prakop is working.😑

5.I liked the idea of all loose ends being tied to Swamiji fraud revelation.πŸ‘
Edited by UMDU - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good description of the epi Farhu...

I just watched it and enjoyed it too and it is exciting time in DABH land currently and interesting more so because all the loose ends will hopefully be tied.

However I have noticed one blooper if you guys agree with me ...

Meenakshi was shown taking the ATM card from Bhabho but they never showed her putting it back.  Also from the ATM machine she could not have taken out 70,000 at one time, which means she would have used it several times and they have shown her using it more than once also...

So how did the Card get back into the Almari and if she did put it back in the almari after everytime she used it then how come nobody caught her until now?????

Well I suppose it is a fictional show and we should give some fictional licence to the writer...   
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
[QUOTE=UMDU]I found it a bit paradoxical that a Swamiji who enjoys immense popularity and clout, did not get support from Hanuman Galli residents in this battle. Others in the galli did not rebuke Sandhya which I felt would have been a natural reaction to the tsunami she has created. People who were bending backwards to get Swamiji's darshan disappeared suddenly. Religion which is a very sensitive issue did not evoke any response from anyone. That is indeed strange to my mind.😲[/QUOTE]

Excellent point UMDU Ji. πŸ‘πŸΌ

You'd think that Swami Ji's visit to Hanuman Gali alone would be enough of a reason for a crowd to gather.  πŸ˜•

If the CVs had made other residents gather and witness Swami Ji threaten the Rathi family, as well as Meena fainting...it would have been more dramatic not to mention realistic.  And then the crow would have put pressure on Sandhya to take back her court order, lest a calamity befalls the community in general.
Edited by ummesulaiman - 11 years ago
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Juna04

Well I suppose it is a fictional show and we should give some fictional licence to the writer...   

When I saw Bhabo take those keys to her closet out from one side of her sari and give them to Mohit...I also began wondering how Meena managed to get those keys and to take the card out and put it back each time she used it. πŸ˜• 

And since she stole 70,000 rupees...she obviously used it several times.

I guess your statement @ bold answers the question. πŸ˜† 
vish.naren thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Faru Di, 😳 Superb Analysis...!!πŸ‘  
I loved your commentary for each incident,..!😳 Well Said...!!πŸ‘β­οΈ 

And yess-u a thundersome epiDOSE after the ME..!!😳

Here are the few Analysis I liked...!!

This content was originally posted by: b2011

Nice analysis again.  I am also loving this track, how all the loose ends are linked to the main track.

I too thought the same about Mohit but then realized even Meena would do the same...she will cook some different story than revealing the truth even with this ill health.

Liked Meena's dialogue of she can manage outside police but not the ghar ki thanedaarni.  Sandy should knock some sense into her on how she is endangering herself and her kid, of course, with all the proofs so that at least Vikram blurts out the vaidrani truth.

I am wondering why the doctor did not advise them to admit Meena to hospital.

Bhabho has become extremely patient nowadays and advising Sandhya about how to respect Guru instead of breaking the pot.

@BOLD : Yes akka, all loose ends to one! our CVs are so well planned, except for the bloopersπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

@Blue: like many said, Sab CV'ki maaya hein...!!πŸ˜†

@Red: That is since Bhabho believe that Sandhya might change her mind! Uma Ji gave an explanation in ME discussion thread...!!

This content was originally posted by: June_Anne_Mary

Lovely post ferry. I'm really enjoying the show very much. Everything is moving faster than I thought.
I really want to see what Bhabho does when Swami ji's truth deciphers. Will she do pooja on my Sandy baby's photo instead of Swami ji's?😲
Poor Bhabho. I really feel very bad for her. She may be a lion in front of the Rathis, but she is a Rabbit otherwise. She must be living counting every second, every breath. I really feel sympathy towards such people who are being betrayed by spiritual leaders. DABH is beautifully handling another serious social issue. Somewhere I've read that in 60's, European countries reduced financial support to India & upon being enquired by UN they replied that if Indians use the amount they waste for spiritual leaders and black magic etc. for their own purpose, India would've been far rich than what it was. One major issues in every community is that some people misuse religion for their own personal purposes. If they were not using any, there would not have been most of superstitions that prevails our society today. I'm happy our show is making strong voice against this.

JAM!!! my sincere Namaskaar..!! πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ€— Superb thoughts and well said...!!

This content was originally posted by: shehjar

Wah Faru u give superfast analysis⭐️ 

so all tracks are linked now ..
CVs have done a great job ..
was waiting for matka breaking epi but all were too concerned about Meena .
loved Bhabos motherly love for Meena .
she has so much faith in FB blind faith
 SURYA can just tell the family the truth about FB and Brandon being involved and all ..
chalo koi nahi CVs ki maaya hain ..we will wait 

@Bold..!🀣 Correct-u...!!πŸ˜†

This content was originally posted by: Juna04

Good description of the epi Farhu...

I just watched it and enjoyed it too and it is exciting time in DABH land currently and interesting more so because all the loose ends will hopefully be tied.

However I have noticed one blooper if you guys agree with me ...

Meenakshi was shown taking the ATM card from Bhabho but they never showed her putting it back.  Also from the ATM machine she could not have taken out 70,000 at one time, which means she would have used it several times and they have shown her using it more than once also...

So how did the Card get back into the Almari and if she did put it back in the almari after everytime she used it then how come nobody caught her until now?????

I was thinking about the Blooper only!! πŸ˜†
vish.naren thumbnail
Now Let me share a few of my own..!!πŸ˜ƒ

1st Star Player where I watch has been edited and replaced with the same stupid player that is shown in the Star PLus site..!! I never used it, and now it come with Adds in the middle, which really piss me off!!😑 and what more, its kinda stupid to drag the buttons on the same! πŸ₯±

Now the epiDOSE!πŸ˜‰

1, I loved the BG music!!β­οΈπŸ‘ Its so so nice...!!😳 and All dialogues, both Rathi and FB!β­οΈπŸ‘

2, Meenu was the one who looked forward when Fb mentioned "Murkh Naari" (or similar) πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

3, I was wondering who would be the one who says all this is bc'z of the FB's Shap!!πŸ₯± and it turned out to be Bhabho!😲 but CVs did it wisely...!!

4, Bhabho was caring, concerned today! and though she yelled at Sandhya, she let her do the asking and co-jobs when they both came back to Meenu!

5, Precap: now any leaf falling in RM would be considered as the Shap effect, so much for the blind faith on FB...!! Like many mentioned this is how real FB earns their CASH!! πŸ₯±πŸ€¬

6, Sooraj'sa was silent, and reluctant to speak, felt like he don't want Bhabho to yell more! πŸ₯±πŸ˜•

7, Everyone did great Job!!! Loved the way they are bringing each thing, though with little bloopers..!!β­οΈπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
vish.naren thumbnail
here is one pic😳, i'm unable to take more, since I'm little busy here...!πŸ˜•

look at the pic, there is 3 new pots!!πŸ˜› not the mud wala...!!😲 

did our CVs n crew missed out that they are suppose to show and frighten us with the Mud n Coloured ones!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜› that are the Abacus of Bhabho!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Well or does this is some kind of significance to us that CVs are leaving a clue to us that none of the 3 wouldn't be broken...!!😎 

Lets wait n watch!!😊
Pappu. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great Analysis Farhu with hilarious comments!!!

I missed last 3 days epi as i was out of station. reading ur analysis and todays WU, seems more interesting. let me watch missed epi and later will comment.

ur comments on how swamiji's curse affected u, (hair,mosquitoes and battery) cracked me like anything. ha ha...  🀣

.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Pappu beta.. Where you went???😲 Kahin "Honeymoon" par toh nahi gayi thi na?☺️

@Uma aunty:- Aap kabhi toh retake liya karo.. Don't you get tired by taking "takes"?πŸ˜‰
Edited by ami_dabh - 11 years ago
Pappu. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Ami - na..nt for honey wala moon β˜ΊοΈ just went to attend a friend's marriage function πŸ˜‰