Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Tangled.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I hope it wasn't a revenge but something else. But to tell the truth I'm also happy with d track

Originally posted by: rishbalalover

I hope it wasn't a revenge but something else. But to tell the truth I'm also happy with d track

still we don't know it is revenge or not. Hmmand if it is revenge still i'm loving it
anvikaatti7799 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think madhu will become more" ruthless,arrogent,attitudewali,famous"than RK she will come up like phoenix from ashes.i think RK wanted his madhu like this not crying ,cooking for her hubby,living life for him,without thinking for herself.
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
i  like     to  see  both  fighting  each  other
they  look  better  fighting
Saumya19 thumbnail
extremes on any end I dont respond to very well. revenge or not RK is a public figure showing him this extremely vindictive is really questionable on many accounts...I doubt any actor would go on a public platform( even if it is chawl) and accept all that  he did and why he did for the sheer sake of his public image. today's episode drifted towards insanity...and I dont watch television to watch insanity. He really looked like he suffered from split personality. He is not even remotely normal as of now. what ever the reason this ammount of negetivity was not required. quite like one cant be an adarsh everything one cant also be so extreme in his vengence...my view no offence intended