26-12

Hunt for the Detonator:And the winner is ...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

--sumana13--

IF-Rockerz

--sumana13--

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged
                                               ... episode 11 Feb 13

The episode begins with Randeep immersed in deep thoughts... "The RAW officer has kept all Rashmi's belongings at the office without valid reason... and Shahana too has been searching her house and trying to get close to Rashmi... putting 2+2 tog he deduces that Rashmi has something important which is vital to the mission 2612... Either the bombs or the detonator ... 

Rashmi is getting nightmares about her ordeal in the terrorists den ... Also dreams of an attack on her life by the same goon ... She wakes up all sweaty and terrified ... (I was wondering where are Malti Bhaabhi and Mithoo ?)

An unknown caller wants to share with  Rashmi info about her Didi's whereabouts ... and might let her meet her Didi ONLY if she promises complete secrecy in this matter ... and not share with her Police friend ... If she dared to disclose it to any one , her Di might be killed ...And that the meeting with her Di has a price attached to it ...that she must wait for his next call...

The next morning shows a very worried Rashmi ... Earnestly waiting for that unknown caller ... Someone drops a VCD at her door ... And her caller informs her about the contents of the VCD...a proof if her didi's reality ...

Rashmi is terrified by now ... And is horrified to see her Didi sedated and bound ... Held at gunpoint ... Pleading her captors to let her go home ... She breaks down ... 
Rashmi is informed that if she wanted to see her Didi free and alive she must come alone to ChinaCreek Ruins .. With her Pendant with the red stone locket ... In exchange for her Di ... if she failed .. it might spell dire consequences for her Di ...
Rashmi is terrified by now ... She decides her Di's life is more valuable than her dead brothers memories ...she decides to part with the pendant ...then realises that it is not with her !!!..it is in the STF office ...

Randeep is using his good relations with his subordinates to lay his hands in Ras's belongings ... But fails to get the pendant .. And it is then he realizes that the pendant has something everyone is after ... It cannot be the 311 atomic bombs ... So it has to be the DETONATOR... and Jadda (Mr Swami) must be having it ... and that he too knows about it ...Good deduction officer ...

Jadda's bosses are after him to get the bombs and the detonator ASAP ... He sweet talks them into believing his explanations for the delay ... And later is seen admiring his prized possession ... The locket ...which he does not disclose to his bosses ... Double crossing EH !!... 
Rashmi tries to contact Randeep in order to get her locket back ... but Randeep is busy trying to get to the locket himself ... Refuses to talk to her ... A helpless Rashmi decides to go to Mr Swami herself and demand her locket from him directly ... I'm Waiting to see what excuse Jadda has this time !!

Shahana is training her henchmen ... All the intricacies of bomb handling and disguising ... As a sedated Ritika is seen sitting nearby ...

Precap: Shahana orders her men to fix a Jacket Bomb on the sedated Ritika ... As she has to be disposed off as soon as she is exchanged for the Detonator ...OUCH !!!  Scary scenes are upcoming next !!!...

credits for all pics go to original uploaders in FB

Edited by --sumana13-- - 11 February 2013 at 9:11pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesskapu80Shreya30456vicaevamimusmnx12-Khush-anurao.66Niceuparshisomaswethasyam08Silentsoulslmuchand1234

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hunt for the Detonator:And the winner is ..." in 26-12 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
thanks for the analysis Sumana.

didn't get time to catch up the episode but looks its just awesome. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

--sumana13--

IF-Rockerz

--sumana13--

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swethasyam08

thanks for the analysis Sumana.

didn't get time to catch up the episode but looks its just awesome. Smile

Swetha, the episode was good and the way Rashmi was being terrorized appeared so natural and quite realistic ... well directed episode ... actually the entire serial is well directed .. good job Team 2612  Clap

swethasyam08

arshisoma

IF-Rockerz

arshisoma

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Superb epi

--sumana13--

arshisoma

IF-Rockerz

arshisoma

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Nice wu,thanks

--sumana13--

amimus

Goldie

amimus

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Nice analysis Manu. I am also wondering about Malti Bhabhi and mithoo. where have they gone missing. Moreover they should show about the whereabouts of Rinki and Suchi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anurao.66--sumana13--

anurao.66

IF-Rockerz

anurao.66

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Fantastic update Manu, Clap

I loved it very much. I really hope that Randeep keeps his promises to Rashmi,WinkHow he gets the pendant from Jeddah will be very interesting to watch. I do not understand as you pointed out where Malti bhabi and Bittu went missing.What is Jeddah up to?Shocked I did get that part. Shah is turning into a monster serial killer.Angry How will Rashmi find Rithika before the bombs go of? Shah has no clue where the pendant is and backing the wrong tree.

Anu

--sumana13--

anurao.66

IF-Rockerz

anurao.66

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amimus

Nice analysis Manu. I am also wondering about Malti Bhabhi and mithoo. where have they gone missing. Moreover they should show about the whereabouts of Rinki and Suchi.

Ami, I agree with you. Rashmi never wants to find out where Succhi is if her sister and brother in law are hereShocked I feel that its very strange. They should have some continuity and should have shown Malti Bhabi and Bittu sleeping in another room.

Anu

--sumana13--

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.