Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

never seen a classier Kameena!

BluntlySpeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
What a fabulous episode!!!! i enjoyed today's much more than yesterday's...great dialogues ( Raghuvir shekhawat, pls take a bow) , great direction and great camerawork.

But the star of the show today was Vivian dsena! He was suppperrrbbb!!!

I am a big Drashti fan who finds her to be a complete package of great looks and figure, superb acting and fab dancing talent and until today always felt Vivian fell short just by that little bit.

But today, he totally slayed me-great expressions, fab dialogue delivery and bang on body language. what a performance! Hats off! drashti, as usual, was bang on with her expressions...Ab hogi barabar ki takkar

Kudos to team MB and Kudos to VD!

Madhubala-ahaaan!
Edited by indepgal - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Gosh !!! the epi was disheartening...i almost slipped into depression watching that BARBARIC act of his...BUT..yes...gotto to APPLAUD πŸ‘...Vivian & even Drashti too for giving such awesome...splendid performances back-to-back...they have given many such previously also...but this ones just takes away the cake...😳

RK is indeed THE classier KAMEENA...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜³...in between all his heart-wrenching talks...the way he said..acting is his profession...it gives him roti...chicken...scotch ( something like dat)...i went - yess baby ! i can see tht...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by -CoolChick- - 11 years ago
yea DVD were awesome
but VD stole the show yet again...i m in love with his style, his dialogs, the way he delivers them and his body language is amazing man
he is a Perfect anti-hero...i guess thats why CVs wanna show RK like this again as audience love RK's anti-hero antics πŸ˜†
u can hate RK for what he did but he is kameena with a class like u said πŸ˜†

JareenDD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
both were  superb  DVD rocksπŸ‘
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Vd rocked the epi.stole the way.loved his dialogue delivery a lot.i just loved this classy n rk ke standard wala act.
..Adeeba.. thumbnail
finally maahubala aahann!! woh bhi full style main.

true said. raghuvir sir ki jai jai kar, kya dialogs, rk too expensive aur woh puch wala, sir u r the best.

totally VD stole the show today, what a superb acting, the way he was saying each dialog and kya expressions πŸ‘ wow!!

i love this classic kamina.

totally fadhu epi!!
hats off to whole MB team, u deserve it, epi was too good. 
bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
RK's dialogues were really good today... RS's skill combined with VD's potrayal was superb.
Loved the way the title was brought in in the dialogue... an indication that now the story is taking on the track/concept that the earliest promos promised???
Edited by bangalores - 11 years ago
Sujal.Kashish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I just want to say..VD stole the show for me today once again.
kameena with class..aahhaaannn I like the title..😳
DVD rock as RishBala..
Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
VD was outstanding today..πŸ‘

RK himself accepted that he is a kameena..
but yeah 'classy kammena'

Keep up the awesome work guys!πŸ‘

kari_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
VD IS THE BEST!!!!!! FINALLY, OH MY GOD AND HOW!!!! LOVED HIM TODAY, OUTSTANDING MASHALLAH!!!! πŸ‘