Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: savkatika

Well dear there is no hope for 14th that rosid will be reunited as this whole week will be marriage drama I miss sid plz sid come and save ur lady love and dnt worry abt rapist naina we girls will show her wht we do to rapist

lol we will protest for rape victim siddhant bhardwaj πŸ˜† and will hang naina till death with help of khushi and veeru jallaadπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and about valentine they can delay it in serial i think roli can do some arrangements for sid as this time sid will not do any arrangements bechara he is depressed about the rape happened with him last night

double battery hai hai πŸ˜† siddhant ko insaaf doπŸ˜‰
AmreenBanoManso thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Well dear there is no hope for 14th that rosid will be reunited as this whole week will be marriage drama I miss sid plz sid come and save ur lady love and dnt worry abt rapist naina we girls will show her wht we do to rapist

hahahahh πŸ˜†... rofl
agree with you
this rapist naina ... isko to Sid ke office ki chhat se dhakka de do ... best idea hai ...lol
she said :sir aapne kuchh galat nahi kiya... stupid bewkoof girl ... πŸ˜‘ 
savkatika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes amreen totally agree with she should be thrown out of the terrace hate her so much Yar this rapist naina should be lock in a black room and her only source of entertainment should be ram gopal warna movies and himesh songs lol she deserves that
....Melissa.... thumbnail
Lol I like ur idea mishu but she shouldn't be hanged that's fast death. No pain. She needs to feel the pain of rosid and us rosidians. She should get slow and painful death lethal injection with electric shock while watching ram goal warma ki movie and playing a mix of opera and himesh songsEdited by Sandralong - 11 years ago
...Arjuneeti... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Sandralong

Lol I like ur idea mishu but she shouldn't be hanged that's fast death. No pain. She needs to feel the pain of rosid and us rosidians. She should get slow and painful death lethal injection with electric shock while watching ram goal warma ki movie and playing himesh music.

LOOOL omg i can't stop laughing πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yes amreen totally agree with she should be thrown out of the terrace hate her so much Yar this rapist naina should be lock in a black room and her only source of entertainment should be ram gopal warna movies and himesh songs lol she deserves that

lol mishu di ram gopal verma's xxx promoting films now what we see in his films will be treat for any rapist naina she will get idea and about himesh reshmia his songs are these days quit hit and romantic also so it will not be the punishment for her she should see himesh reshmia's film in which he acts she will die then and about sid lol bechare ko insaaf chahiye someone give him insaaf please πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

AmreenBanoManso thumbnail
hahhaahhah this is too good πŸ˜†
i think the best punishment for this rapist naina is that captivate her with the chair and her hands also, stick her eyelid with tap... so she never blink her eyelid... and now we play for her RAMGOPAL VERMA's AAG ... its best punishment for her πŸ˜ˆ