Views

Users

Frequent Posters

....Melissa.... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: malihaahmed

Of course you are ๐Ÿ˜‰

I am hoping for this too. but poor sid is being locked up and held hostage by fire breathing double battery monster naina๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก. if sid tries to escape she is gonna be worse than khushi trying to get veeru. double battery is gonna be like sir u can't leave me u r all mine mine i say, blah blah blah. ...
Edited by Sandralong - 11 years ago
savkatika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yea I hope that good girl.act dnt work on sid if it does I will kill sid for sure plz sid het ur manliness back and just push her off just like veru did with khushi just dnt care for that double battery anymore and yes maliha I want that too happen too plz lord let that happen plz
wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I think sid will come after Simar is shot and will know the truth about Roli there and then...i'm hoping for Roli to run to Sid in a proper filmy way still in her bridal get up and hug him and both of them start crying and an eyelock with saans reprise playing 'tum ko dekh ke yun lagta hai' and then when sid is about to say something to Roli he remembers the '***' he had with double battery. 

ya good idea and i want that hug in hospital till they return home and they will hug in room too๐Ÿ˜† i guess roli will fill all gaps of these days lol whenever they tried to hug sid's boss called and after that misunderstanding no hug and u know hospital is really lucky place for rosid last time three hugs back to back and before that also when roli got shot oh god rosid first kiss sid's confession i really hope some thing good can come in hospital but when sid will return from that sin's home hotel where the great sinner naina paina is present then he will see her beautiful bride na oh sid forget about that rapist naina and naina raped u and just remember roli for some time stop crying and get out of that hotel for saving your beautiful bride roli๐Ÿ˜‰
wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I think sid will come after Simar is shot and will know the truth about Roli there and then...i'm hoping for Roli to run to Sid in a proper filmy way still in her bridal get up and hug him and both of them start crying and an eyelock with saans reprise playing 'tum ko dekh ke yun lagta hai' and then when sid is about to say something to Roli he remembers the '***' he had with double battery. 

lol i want it to happen they will hug in hospital till they return home and then one hug in room also ๐Ÿ˜† i want that too happen as i think roli will not leave any gap unfilled as whenever she tried to hug sid before his bossed call and i hope she will hug him at least 50 times๐Ÿ˜† and u all know hospital is really a lucky place for rosid last time three hugs back to back and before that when roli was shot rosid first kiss sid's love confession and that mangalsutra oh god i m going crazy lol sim jaldi se goli khao and roli ko sid se milwao baki ham sambhal lenge tumhe khush nahi hoga tum in three days we wil see u in home doing lots of work and with anjali also๐Ÿ˜‰
savkatika thumbnail
lol rapist naina omgg i am dead after reading it lol
...Arjuneeti... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: wamavasant

ya good idea and i want that hug in hospital till they return home and they will hug in room too๐Ÿ˜† i guess roli will fill all gaps of these days lol whenever they tried to hug sid's boss called and after that misunderstanding no hug and u know hospital is really lucky place for rosid last time three hugs back to back and before that also when roli got shot oh god rosid first kiss sid's confession i really hope some thing good can come in hospital but when sid will return from that sin's home hotel where the great sinner naina paina is present then he will see her beautiful bride na oh sid forget about that rapist naina and naina raped u and just remember roli for some time stop crying and get out of that hotel for saving your beautiful bride roli๐Ÿ˜‰

To be Fair SID was raped by Naina as she wasn't drunk (and taking one sip of alcohol isn't classed as 'drunk') so please CV's ROSID ko mila do ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
AmreenBanoManso thumbnail
rapist naina ๐Ÿคข hahahahhahhahhahahha what wah wah supercool name ... i think is these right name for this double battery haha๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
and in three days simar do only one thing ...property papers property papers property papers ... ๐Ÿ˜ฒ hey sim why are you not search papers in tijori ...
and yea hospital is really lucky place for ROSID 
i am waiting for ROSID hug ...LOVELY  ๐Ÿค—
....Melissa.... thumbnail
Originally posted by: AmreenBanoManso

rapist naina ๐Ÿคข hahahahhahhahhahahha what wah wah supercool name ... i think is these right name for this double battery haha๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

and in three days simar do only one thing ...property papers property papers property papers ... ๐Ÿ˜ฒ hey sim why are you not search papers in tijori ...
and yea hospital is really lucky place for ROSID 
i am waiting for ROSID hug ...LOVELY  ๐Ÿค—

I think the property papers r either in tijori or in roli and siddhant's room.
jalathija thumbnail
i think before valentine our fav rosid backtogether but          will it happens?
savkatika thumbnail
Well dear there is no hope for 14th that rosid will be reunited as this whole week will be marriage drama I miss sid plz sid come and save ur lady love and dnt worry abt rapist naina we girls will show her wht we do to rapist