when sid will come??

Poll

dear when will sid come in this big drama

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
hey dear what u think this drama without sid is really boring lol when he will see roli in bridal dress don't know when only one hour left in marriage and sid is still in hotel room thinking about how he can do that with roli and betray her oh god and god knows BW members were super miffed with that marriage i think they will leave after that sim will come i think with sid may be if not then she will get shot and in order to save roli next scene roli and mano in hospital sim in ICU and BW family blaming roli for sim getting shot veeru in jail and then sid will come home he will know truth reach hospital seee roli in that bridal attire gets shock hope than the truth will be revealed and then sid will think roli sacrificed alot and will stop from telling truth and may be he can tell truth thinking of loyalty and all and then roli out naina in and after roli's return naina out and rosid back what u think
one more prediction is there that sid will come with sim and stop marriage then sim will get shot and BW family knows truth
lol i m thinking more i guess what u think

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

....Melissa.... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: wamavasant

hey dear what u think this drama without sid is really boring lol when he will see roli in bridal dress don't know when only one hour left in marriage and sid is still in hotel room thinking about how he can do that with roli and betray her oh god and god knows BW members were super miffed with that marriage i think they will leave after that sim will come i think with sid may be if not then she will get shot and in order to save roli next scene roli and mano in hospital sim in ICU and BW family blaming roli for sim getting shot veeru in jail and then sid will come home he will know truth reach hospital seee roli in that bridal attire gets shock hope than the truth will be revealed and then sid will think roli sacrificed alot and will stop from telling truth and may be he can tell truth thinking of loyalty and all and then roli out naina in and after roli's return naina out and rosid back what u think
one more prediction is there that sid will come with sim and stop marriage then sim will get shot and BW family knows truth
lol i m thinking more i guess what u think

wama@ i dont think sid will come with sim. after seeing todays precap i think that sid-roli are offically divorced. veeru must have gotten all paper works done. he is not an idiot. he knows that this divorce this will be an obstcale. that's why bw family left. sid will come to the hospital roli wont be there. the family will throw roli out since roli is not sids wife anymore.
Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@wama ..wish your 2nd prediction come true sid coming to save roli..but i know it wont happen. sid is busy in his honeymoon with double battery naina. am sure roli will be thrown out by bw family. simar after coming out of danger will tell truth.till thn we must bear with ths torture.
wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Sandralong

wama@ i dont think sid will come with sim. after seeing todays precap i think that sid-roli are offically divorced. veeru must have gotten all paper works done. he is not an idiot. he knows that this divorce this will be an obstcale. that's why bw family left. sid will come to the hospital roli wont be there. the family will throw roli out since roli is not sids wife anymore.

hey dear why would bharadwajians kick roli out the property is now on roli's name and about divorce papers and all i don't think everything has been finalized as sid was out of station these days no divorce proceedings took place and first judge talk to the couple in his office and give them time i don't think so there is something more in this marriage only time will tel what will happen lets see for tomorrows episode and sid that guy is still in his room when he will come don't know
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
ohh god, im so πŸ˜•,
i dont think sid will come with sim,i think the family will come roli will be happy thinking that sim has found the papers, but mausiji will let her know that sim has not find the papers jet, so roli will wait maybe she will tell them that she loves veeru etc. the family will insult her more and then they will leave...
after this sim will come..get shot and one more reason for the bw family to hate roli...

but dont think that roli will get married to veeru
hangok thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sandralong

dear, why are you so hopeless???
do not look at everything as black, i agree with you, that veeru is not an idiot, but he isnt so cleverπŸ˜† either, but im sure she will not get married to veeru
Originally posted by: wamavasant

hey dear why would bharadwajians kick roli out the property is now on roli's name and about divorce papers and all i don't think everything has been finalized as sid was out of station these days no divorce proceedings took place and first judge talk to the couple in his office and give them time i don't think so there is something more in this marriage only time will tel what will happen lets see for tomorrows episode and sid that guy is still in his room when he will come don't know

this is a serial anything can happen. veeru must have done divorce procedings with sid and rolis dummies. so when the judge asked if there is any problem going ahead with this divorce they didn't said anything. divorce finalised πŸ˜† πŸ˜† i am sure veeru will not marry roli. but bw family will think roli married veeru.
Edited by Sandralong - 11 years ago
hangok thumbnail
@raokrithika
every time when i read your comment i have to πŸ˜†, you are great,

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@hangok ..completly agree with you. hey ..friends did you people notice one thing that pandit with that beard in roli veeru wedding is that rahul ..roli's disco friend.
Originally posted by: raokrithika

@hangok ..completly agree with you. hey ..friends did you people notice one thing that pandit with that beard in roli veeru wedding is that rahul ..roli's disco friend.

yes he kind of look like rahul. but i dont think so. rahuls face is round. this pandits face is not and he is more slimmer and has more color than rahul. height is different too.
Edited by Sandralong - 11 years ago