Posted: 11 years ago
Loved the boys dance and taarey made the epi special
Originally posted by bringbackkash

taarey blew me away.. I am glad she came 
i knwww totally :) xxx
Originally posted by SATHYA88

OMG!!! just watched and how adorable was Rey when he said sorry and I Love you.  That was my favorite part. These two have awesome chemistry. 
i knwww they are jst amazing man :) 
Originally posted by Ishu1485

❤️  lovely Taarey ❤️ cutely rey's  I ? u ❤️

👏Fabulous Dance by boy/...Rey ki Entry ...& his shirt 1st 2 button R open he is looking Dam hot...Fabulous choreography by Shantanu & Mecce  👏👏

Precap .Dam Hot & cute....😉

i knwww everything was jsy perfect loved the epi :) 
Originally posted by Sarahvirika

The Dance was rocking and TaaRey were outstanding.. brough a smile to my face.
awww :) 😳
Originally posted by -krazyriya-

Yeah i agree with you...😉. the epi was totally awesomeee ! 😃

I loved the scene.😳...when Rey was missing taani..😭..the song that played...n rey's emotions... how deeply sad he was... Amar did it brilliantly...😉👏. that scene literally touched my heart...😳😭 n right that moment I so wanted Taani to come there...(forgetting that i was angry bcoz they left her alone.. n now didnt wanted her to come)

Then tannu n grp dance...it was woahhh...⭐️👏..just fabulousss.....plus..the moment rey enters...stage was on super fire...😉☺️...!!! ❤️

Then...taani suddenly pops in...😉 n meri khushi ka toh koi thikana nhi raha...😃. i was going all Awww at her..😳..she's such a sweetheart..🤗.goshhh i love her love her n love her...❤️ i so felt like giving her a tight hug that very moment...🤗..then TR phone convo...😳 Rey getting shocked to see Taani... his sorry wala sigh..😳.. awww Taarey were super duper cuteee...☺️

I loved it...🤗. n i'm even more excited for today's epi...  TaaRey...☺️

btw... Awesomeee post marinuu...😉😳
awww thank youuu sooo much varsha :) xxx😳